single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
You might be right, but if you look at Midnight Paradise - there were no updates for a year or so and then we got two updates in a row.

So let's hope it will be the case here too.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Do you people not follow this dev at all? Always take like 6+ months and usually has like 1 good scene and some miner scenes, if that each time.

• Angry

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Do you people not follow this dev at all? Always take like 6+ months and usually has like 1 good scene and some miner scenes, if that each time.
gilgamesh9 - I understand that you want to see more of Noemi actions in each update (like many of us). But the Artist(s) might have some reasons behind (which would be reveal in the next episodes, or so - like for example, this cafe might start offering additional 'services' soon or something).

So let's be more supportive to the talented people who make this greate game (and other games on this forum).

I recently saw, when some angry users were making many hurtful comments and the new and the promissing game was abandoned - so who was the real winner in this case?

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
gilgamesh9 - I understand that you want to see more of Noemi actions in each update (like many of us). But the Artist(s) might have some reasons behind (which would be reveal in the next episodes, or so - like for example, this cafe might start offering additional 'services' soon or something).

So let's be more supportive to the talented people who make this greate game (and other games on this forum).

I recently saw, when some angry users were making many hurtful comments and the new and the promissing game was abandoned - so who was the real winner in this case?
I think you need to temper expectations. AOH has not been realized and the artist's PC has essentially died out and his home is still in construction (not rendering images). They have informed their patrons that they are investing in taking a loan from family to buy a new intermediate PC but I will believe it when I see it. Only glimmer of progress is scripts have been written which is a who gives a shit update.

This has been a never ending circle of bs and NTR wont be released until late August/September (at the earliest - I speculate). These guys are doing a phenomenal job of "screwing the pooch" (slang). This game is becoming more irrelevant by the day and Beck better be going for seconds on Noemi at the rate they are going in terms of progression.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I like the game and the gameplay, but the characters are broken ugly barbies. Is it possible to modify and recompile assets?

• Angry

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Maybe in another 2 months or so.
Only update is they ran a poll to see if they go back to back on NTR versions or keep the production cycle of 1-1 swapping between (AoH and NTR). Poll closed and the patrons voted for back to back NTR versions after this non released AoH update.

Take that as you may but until they release this never ending version of AoH, development/progress for NTR isn’t going anywhere. The development team needs to take AoH out back and put it out of its misery….

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
What’s going on with this game? I just want my Noemi x Roy scenes :( been waiting years :( feel like those should have been in the game ages ago.

Reactions: BBCinyourass
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes