Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
can i ask what was their reasoning to decide on doing that instead of just focusing on one game?
If I remember correctly they used to claim that they would do writing and programming for one game then whilst the art was produced for the other game. So NTR writing was done whilst production of AoH art was done, then NTR art was produced whilst they did AOH writing.

In fact it was probably all bullshit and they are just trying to milk things as is proved by all the issues they face at the moment.

I gave up on both the games a while ago due to missed deadlines, dull plots and bad game play.

I am not sure but if I had to guess they possibly think that diversification of gaming genres is going to make potential patrons more interested than a singular focus on NTR.

This idea works if you have a solid development team. I think the issue heavily revolves around the artist's inability to deliver on-time which has been the case for a long time (whether it be burnout, dead weight, lack of creative ambition, etc.). Can't fix that issue with a single or multi-game focus unless you replace the drag (root cause of problem(s) in your dev lifecycle).

Amazing how their lack of transparent communications on problems is causing the speculation but I'd say with some degree of confidence that the artist (Unshi) is the dead weight here dragging (Spook - Principal Project Manager/Coder) down. Their patreon discord channel (paywalled) shows Unshi and Spook's awkward conversations amongst each other highlighting Unshi is not pulling his weight and acknowledging it yet doing jack all to fix it

Last edited:
Reactions: camube

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I am not sure but if I had to guess they possibly think that diversification of gaming genres is going to make potential patrons more interested than a singular focus on NTR.

This idea works if you have a solid development team. I think the issue heavily revolves around the artist's inability to deliver on-time which has been the case for a long time (whether it be burnout, dead weight, lack of creative ambition, etc.). Can't fix that issue with a single or multi-game focus unless you replace the drag (root cause of problem(s) in your dev lifecycle).

Amazing how their lack of transparent communications on problems is causing the speculation but I'd say with some degree of confidence that the artist (Unshi) is the dead weight here dragging (Spook - Principal Project Manager/Coder) down. Their patreon discord channel (paywalled) shows Unshi and Spook's awkward conversations amongst each other highlighting Unshi is not pulling his weight and acknowledging it yet doing jack all to fix it
Well there’s a lot of good fan artists out there, maybe he should give one a trial shot and that would motivate his artist to get crackin. He could even use the fan artist as a substitute when his artist is sick or has personal issues

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Well there’s a lot of good fan artists out there, maybe he should give one a trial shot and that would motivate his artist to get crackin. He could even use the fan artist as a substitute when his artist is sick or has personal issues
I think it is a great idea. Unfortunately, I don’t think these guys are open to suggestions like the great one you have shared. Some weird sense of loyalty between these guys even though one guy is shitting the bed.

It’s like the real life version of that dog in the burning fire saying this is fine meme.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i just think the sense of forward progress in this game is pretty slow as it is, and combined with the development, I think people could potentially drop support if they continue to be like this.

Ah, too bad. I think I'm just going write this game off for now.
The things I read in this thread, it doesn't sound good, and the game is nowhere near finish too.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I usually don't say shit about other devs but holy hell dude how long are you going to milk people lol

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
DIRTY Filthy RAT - Looks like a developer update came through. I have officially resigned as resident asshole of this thread because the dev executed more transparency. Per your recent post on fan artists, any mechanism to draw up interest?

DIRTY Filthy RAT - You might want to pickup a lottery ticket as the dev on the discord alluded to a temporary alternative artist fill in

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Development for NTR will resume from next Monday it seems, so my initial estimate for May wasn't that far off.

It's not a big update, just assume it's not gonna be on for this year until April/May or something (saying this by myself, the devs have not said that).
I would not expect the actual update anytime soon though, if people have been following the delays of the latest AoH release. I would predict a mid-July release realistically but wouldn't be shocked if it goes on for longer.

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Development for NTR will resume from next Monday it seems, so my initial estimate for May wasn't that far off.

I would not expect the actual update anytime soon though, if people have been following the delays of the latest AoH release. I would predict a mid-July release realistically but wouldn't be shocked if it goes on for longer.
Did they ever confirm if they are going to go back to back with version developments of NTR once they get back on track? Thought it was mentioned before but never saw confirmation.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes