Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
While i dont dislike the game so far, the amount of useless dialogue is really getting to me. Like its ok for sex scenes but it over dialogues EVERYTHING. Please tell me it calms down over time... Im not too far in but its like reading a hairy potter book for Noe to do the simplest task.
Yeah, the authors of the game are well-known for their verbal diarrhea. Also look at their Patreon posts.

Reactions: Sombramain22

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Yeah, the authors of the game are well-known for their verbal diarrhea. Also look at their Patreon posts.
No kidding plus the Patreon supporters drink the kool-aid even though the flavor is bullcrap. The comments on the discord are cringey/simp central and it all feels like a giant circle jerk of accepting their excuses and lack of content delivery.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I'm pretty sure I honored the deal with Sal...I may have to load an old save if that's the case...that brings up a big gripe I have with this game though, the limited slots for saves really sucks.
The first thing you need to check are the events available with certain character. Go to the scene info for that. If you honoured the deal with Sal, there should be 11 events available with him in total. Then, check if you already completed the requirements for the new event: 5 points in romance and 10 in competitive (self improvement activities).

Sin título.jpg

Reactions: shady31

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. How do I trigger Frankie's new scene? I put her in "floor work" several times and nothing. Should I do something different?

Brexit LUL

Apr 24, 2020
Not going to lie if it wasn't for Frankie's storyline, I wouldn't touch this game, but the new Frankie scene was very meh compared to how fruity the previous scene was . The other scenes were fine but again not really invested in them.

Reactions: BBCinyourass

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Meh. I am starting to lose faith. That was an underwhelming update. Kriem meets some woman, we don't know or care about. That scene never went anywhere for me. Frankie's scene wouldn't trigger in time for some reason.

But worst of all, that whole Sal route starts to feel like it is being hammered into submission with a crowbar. Noemi acts out of character just for the sake of making that scene "sexy". I hated that.

Double meh.
Also lost faith some moths ago. My hopes were high in the beginning but devs definitely lost their way. I feel like every word they write in their overextensive posts takes away some of the details and content the game needs so much. They cant talk their failure away. Period. Better start working not talking.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Handover February 2023: Pick Up Tips From The Pro
Hey-o, one and all! Here we are again to say hello and share some bright rays of sexiness, as well as to make an official baton pass many of you have been waiting on tenterhooks for some time now. So here it is, our latest handover post! Boy, it feels sweet to announce one of those again, you don’t even know! Even better, to celebrate we’ve got a double fine tasty treat to mark the occasion, one that’s so very tempting to turn into a full story someday! Enjoy!

We’ve seen Noe act as Frankie’s wing-woman and pick-up teacher, but she herself could always use some pointers on using her own budding cougar charms, eh? Damn right! We’ve paired her up with a professional at pulling in the… cockerel, shall we say… and we even made sure to send her Corrupt self so she’ll ride her hard until the end of the night, or until somebody else is! Muhahaha!
The outfit switch? That was for our own jollies, but yours too, by all means. Really raises the question (among other things)… Who wore them better and who shows up the other woman…? Maybe that’s something to chew on via ?

Alright then, we’ll let that all simmer / boil over in our imaginations awhile, as we stir up some delight/action/misadventure and mission driven, adrenalin fuelled sexings for Nat’s next instalment. Yes, as of right now it’s back in her hands and Heels, as Misadventures of Agent Romanov v0.26 is in production! We’ll be expect a 6-week cycle starting up and running from today, so we’ll see you at various points along the way including teasers and pleaser until we get there. So, on we go!

shady31

May 31, 2017
i can't play on mac, some body can help me
1. Open Terminal.
2. Type in chmod -R +x (note the space at the end)
3. Drag the app from Finder to the Terminal.
4. You should now see chmod-R +x ~/Downloads/NoemiToscanaRebirth_v0_15_1_Mac.app (the path to your app might vary depending on the version and its location)
5. Press return.
6. Finally, go back to Finder and right-click the app and click Open. Depending on which version of macOS you're running it might say something along the lines of "this app can't be executed because the developer cannot be verified" or wtv. Just right-click + Open a second time and it should give you the option to override it and open the app anyway.

Reactions: poodles
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes