shady31

May 31, 2017
Is there a lesbian path in this? Or is it more dick oriented?
There's one lesbian love interest (image before last in the previews)

So another year or so of waiting :ROFLMAO:
I'm only speaking for myself here, but Beck should have taken prescedent over wack ass Damon. His story is far more powerful than "let me fuck the virgin school boy"
Yeah I also prefer Beck, next update should be in 3 months though

Reactions: JamieSadistic

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Tell that to my balls. They've turned so blue, I should change my name to Papa Smurf.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why are you expecting the content that they have said won't be in the update? I don't get it. They had said last year Sal would get the rest of the content for the year and he did. This year they will bring back Beck eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Why are you expecting the content that they have said won't be in the update? I don't get it. They had said last year Sal would get the rest of the content for the year and he did. This year they will bring back Beck eventually.
Because I don't hang on their every word. I only pay attention when I want to and I bitch when I don't like something that's happening, or in this case, not happening. ;)
(This sounds a lot more abrasive then I meant it to be)

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
As someone that's been vehemently against Sal since the beginning, am I missing anything good? Is it anything other than him manipulating and corrupting her slowly?

shady31

May 31, 2017
As someone that's been vehemently against Sal since the beginning, am I missing anything good? Is it anything other than him manipulating and corrupting her slowly?
It's quite a bit more than that. Lots of similarities with the Beck path actually, you should definitely give it a shot.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
While i dont dislike the game so far, the amount of useless dialogue is really getting to me. Like its ok for sex scenes but it over dialogues EVERYTHING. Please tell me it calms down over time... Im not too far in but its like reading a hairy potter book for Noe to do the simplest task.

shady31

May 31, 2017
While i dont dislike the game so far, the amount of useless dialogue is really getting to me. Like its ok for sex scenes but it over dialogues EVERYTHING. Please tell me it calms down over time... Im not too far in but its like reading a hairy potter book for Noe to do the simplest task.
The early scenes are especially wordy. It gets better as it goes (it also helps that there's a higher frequency of sex scenes later on).

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes