Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
(On the topic of why they are uploading roadmap posts)It fells more like they are trying to say that they are still alive and kicking with the project. It maybe to hide the fact that they have faced a big set back and don't want to release anything on that news. Or it maybe something totally different. So yes it feels like they are buying time for something. They should be more transparent and open about these things because it destroys the trust between the devs and the fans when they hide stuff like this. That is detrimental for the project. This is a great game and I hope it is settled sooner rather than never.

The Revenant - I think you have a good thought and hope they fix their issues.

What's confusing is on their most recent Patreon post they highlight they missed almost all of their goals. They then state transparency is important but then provide absolutely nothing of clarity, except highlighting it is personal. No sh** Sherlock(s).

It feels disingenuous to advocate this supposed increased transparency to Patreon supporters and then in the same vein tell them that they (the Developers) will determine the right time to share more info.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
The Revenant - I think you have a good thought and hope they fix their issues.

What's confusing is on their most recent Patreon post they highlight they missed almost all of their goals. They then state transparency is important but then provide absolutely nothing of clarity, except highlighting it is personal. No sh** Sherlock(s).

It feels disingenuous to advocate this supposed increased transparency to Patreon supporters and then in the same vein tell them that they (the Developers) will determine the right time to share more info.
First of all thanks man! You know if they did promise transparency and then don't fulfill that promise then that is totally a null and void situation. The dev will lose a lot of credibility and trust if they don't fix this mess of theirs and come clean to their supporters.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Valentines Day 2023: Noe’s Love in a Hotel Room
Happy Valentines Day! Hello out there, one and all, we’re wishin’ love for all who read this we do. To our fans and friends, we’ve got a great gift this year… We’re back! Hells yeah, we’re back and packing content at last! Ah, but that’s something to celebrate in time, with time, as we build back up that hype like we’ve had before, today’s all about sexy here and now! So here’s some lovin’ of our fav lady for all to enjoy today!

Noemi, Noemi, Noemi, you make it so impossible to decide your best outfits! Whatever you turn up in, it’s always a pleasure, and we see you’ve even broken out the heart-adorned scant lingerie for the occasion. Such a treat! We’re so happy to see you ever so randy, no matter the day or date!
We also notice you’re alone and awaiting your gentleman for the evening. Is Brad in the ensuite, or did he not get an invite this year? You naughty thing! Just who could it be that’s coming to sully the sheets with you? You could have near anyone in the whole beWilder world and tonight’s the night for ‘La Dolce Vita’ and ‘Amore’ both…
… Oh, how one look at you can make imaginations run wild!

So happy Valentines again, dear fans, to both those couples out there and those playing solo for the day (Noemi’s free, as you can see, so by all means be the one to join her!). It’s good to be opened up again for postings, so enjoy, savour, and ready up as we’ll be hitting you again this week! Time to do post-release admin, back-ups and slip right on over to a certain Red Head’s place for more loving. We’ll see y’all for a handover soon! Until then…
Be seizing hearts, and beWilder!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
My 2 cents about this overdue update
For me the Kriem arc was ok, i mean Claire still looks good to me, (im just not a Kriem fan) so i guess im bias, but i did like how Claire and Kriem were pretty much feeling Noemi up in the alley when they were talking about where tattoos would look good on her body. (definately needs a tramp stamp) and maybe a lip tat on her tit or ass cheek would look good.
Now the Frankie arc was HOT! I guess its easy to tell im a big fan of this milf and have been begging for her to get new content and this episode was a very nice tease of whats to come with her. And she was sober when she was touching Joels dick under the bar and when she sat on his dick at the bar while talking to the bartender and Noemi was very sexy. now it looks like she left Joel with blue balls, so she will have to make that up to him next time they hookup, would have liked to seen some fingering but he did rub near her bald pussy? would have liked to seen her with a landing strip instead of shaved bald, pretty sure Noemi and Asana had landing strips. Now i missed out on the new Sal content because i picked to screw him over and not be partners, also im not sure what new waitress scenes were in this update or i might have to go back and start a new game to see some of the bad outcomes. only one i remember was a customer dropped fork and held frankie hair to keep her under the table by his crotch, but that was it.

Reactions: FluffyStudio
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes