Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Yeah, you're still not making any sense so I won't go any further with this, they're human beings.
I think HBK and you both have valid points. While on one end you have the human element which comes with ambiguity, you also want to see BeWilder Team evolve to support their growing success as they are talented (My preference is Noemi Toscana Rebirth - not a fan of AoH but to each their own :)) and they need to accelerate releases. If they don't, they run the potential risk of losing interest/subscriptions due to the fact that the releases have not sync'd with messaging on multiple occasions (Brave releases should be close to initial projection so the dominoes fall in place - as HBK alluded to)

I would bet the development team is a great group of people who had a rough 2022 but you have to evolve your operating model or your credibility is shot.

Hope the best for BeWilder development team and the F95 community as we enter the new year!

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I seriously do think they should consider having an editor if they don't have one. They could convey the same things with less descriptions. Even the way they write on their patreon update is lengthy compared to the points being raised.
Or speed up the plot progression.

Having an enjoyment of writing in detailed and in a descriptive manner is one thing, but combining that with slow burn plot progression just makes the waiting time becomes unenjoyable compared to other slow burn games.

Because in this game, we (or I) know the next update will still be slow burn while the time spend on reading this is quite long compared to the plot progression we get.

I really like Noemi's personality and Noemi's struggle but the storyline could be told in either (a) less words, or (b) same amount of words but progress quicker.

Yes, nobody is forcing me to be here and play this, and as of now I do still look forward to the next several updates of Noemi's Toscana Rebirth, but if things keeps being this slow and this verbose, I might drop it.

One of the two things got to change. Either speed up the plot progression while maintaining the same amount of words (because they sure do love writing in a lengthy manner), or get an editor.

The slow burn plot progression in this game is pretty good but goddamn the writing is just too verbose, even if later updates are still better than early chapters.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018

The happiest of New Year’s wishes and cheer to you all, everyone out there. To our fans, our friends, and our vicious enemies… Ha, no, we’ve no such thing, but still, if we did…! It’s a day to sing Auld Lang Syne, put the past behind, and look ahead to a whole new run of the sexy now to come! And to start it all off, a gift from us to y’all, as the girls get their cheer on and party knowing they’ve another 12 months of lewds to live to the fullest coming right up!

There is a God, and they are gracious indeed, to gift us Noemi splay-legged in our sluttiest university uniform (so far)! And dear Kate, how mature she looks trying out Noemi’s golden wonder dress, and how randy she makes the energy of the moment too, as is her way. We’re so glad to see you both! Here’s to a new year with you both and more, more, more…!

The 3rd Round Output of our Bad Santa’s “Stay or Swap” game, ready for a proper view at last. Noemi of her eponymous game Noemi’s Toscana Rebirth, and Kate showing up and showing off for Agents of Heels, it’s time we take them both by the reigns and ride fast and loose for 2023! Here we go then, and while we do…
Be full of fresh and bright New Year’s vibes and beWilder!

Dec 21, 2022
Is a walkthrough necessary? Are there multiple paths planned at this point? The only branch point I can think of (other than closing a relationship) would be allowing Sal to date the friend.

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Any activity on the Patreon Discord channel(s) lately? Halfway through the month with artist returning from holidays yet communications on Patreon have been quiet since Jan 1st.

No bueno

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Any activity on the Patreon Discord channel(s) lately? Halfway through the month with artist returning from holidays yet communications on Patreon have been quiet since Jan 1st.

No bueno
It's not a big update, just assume it's not gonna be on for this year until April/May or something (saying this by myself, the devs have not said that).

Reactions: Sombramain22

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
It's not a big update, just assume it's not gonna be on for this year until April/May or something (saying this by myself, the devs have not said that).
The update was supposed to be released i think this month or last but they ended up getting behind. The sad fact is, they're bouncing between two different games and they're effectively getting nowhere, fast. It'd be nice if they focused more of their time on one or the other, get a large chunk done and then switch back. Maybe spend half the year releasing updates each month or two for one game and then spend the other half releasing updates for the other game. This game has been around for close to 5 years now and they haven't really gotten all that far with it.

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
The update was supposed to be released i think this month or last but they ended up getting behind. The sad fact is, they're bouncing between two different games and they're effectively getting nowhere, fast. It'd be nice if they focused more of their time on one or the other, get a large chunk done and then switch back. Maybe spend half the year releasing updates each month or two for one game and then spend the other half releasing updates for the other game. This game has been around for close to 5 years now and they haven't really gotten all that far with it.
I agree with this thought. This development cycle is taking a big nose dive.

Not sure about the previous comment of anything picking up big in April/May considering a small update is long past due but people seem to just be ok with that continuing trend.

Didn’t even think about this game being 5 years old considering the progress in the story…wild

Sombramain22

Jul 10, 2021
I agree with this thought. This development cycle is taking a big nose dive.

Not sure about the previous comment of anything picking up big in April/May considering a small update is long past due but people seem to just be ok with that continuing trend.

Didn’t even think about this game being 5 years old considering the progress in the story…wild
will they have two games black should have just been the only game and it seems like the have bad manmgent on the project there doing way to much stuff it also did not help that they made a boring grind game with this one and had no sex content for this game for i think the frist two years of devpment

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Most recent post from presumably Spook on Patreon regarding status of update

“No, nothing yet. Sorry to have to say it. We'll post it when it ready and not much until then. Any other things we have to say or if people want to stay in touch will be through Discord while we wait.”

Sounds like Unshi (the artist) has either gone AWOL or continues to not do his tasks due to personal reasons he can’t get control of (ongoing). Not trying to be jerk but I’d say this release and/or future ones for either game is at risk considering where things perceivably stand.

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I think they need to drop Agent Heels, this game has the more exciting potential IMO. And wow, they lost their artist? That's huge, could be it for both games...
Agent Udders, milked dry as the Sahara. How many more updates could they possibly churn out for it considering they've supposedly turned out the last chapter of the story? What was disappointing was all the teaser images of Lara Croft and they never added the character in, not even as a cameo role.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I think they need to drop Agent Heels, this game has the more exciting potential IMO. And wow, they lost their artist? That's huge, could be it for both games...
They lost their artist?!?! Oh man. That stinks. I really enjoy this game. Agent Heels, not so much. But shit, I hope they can keep this one going.

Reactions: bjm0077z and Cedrog

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Most recent post from presumably Spook on Patreon regarding status of update

“No, nothing yet. Sorry to have to say it. We'll post it when it ready and not much until then. Any other things we have to say or if people want to stay in touch will be through Discord while we wait.”

Sounds like Unshi (the artist) has either gone AWOL or continues to not do his tasks due to personal reasons he can’t get control of (ongoing). Not trying to be jerk but I’d say this release and/or future ones for either game is at risk considering where things perceivably stand.
is there a tl;dr of this game's development? what happen with the artist? since when did they AWOL and has this happened before?

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
So, when the fuck are they going to release the update that should have been ready in these days?
Your guess is as good as all of ours. It’s strange someone from the dev team is releasing roadmaps for future releases when they can’t even get a long past due update out. The timing of these roadmap releases is suspect and that’s putting it nicely from a credibility perspective. How is anyone supposed to believe they are going to achieve what they say today. Not to mention the fact the roadmaps are more wordy than an amateur novel which sounds like bs.

The only semi-logical reason I can guess is they’d release the roadmaps before a new release of NTR because they are missing art to complete the release and trying to buy more time drawing attention away.

I only have the same info as all of us but if people want to see the progression of the working relationship between Unshi and Spook you only need look at their patreon only discord channel over the past months.

Artist admits he doesn’t have his act together and Spook thanks him for being honest with all the patreons seeing the back and forth (why air out your dirty laundry?). I have my doubts this is going to get better unless there is a new artist that’s more reliable.

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I have my doubts this is going to get better unless there is a new artist that’s more reliable.
They should have been in the process of finding a more reliable artist months ago. Letting this one do this for so long, holding up their development time that stalls out their release dates is going to cost them money in the long run.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Your guess is as good as all of ours. It’s strange someone from the dev team is releasing roadmaps for future releases when they can’t even get a long past due update out. The timing of these roadmap releases is suspect and that’s putting it nicely from a credibility perspective. How is anyone supposed to believe they are going to achieve what they say today. Not to mention the fact the roadmaps are more wordy than an amateur novel which sounds like bs.

The only semi-logical reason I can guess is they’d release the roadmaps before a new release of NTR because they are missing art to complete the release and trying to buy more time drawing attention away.

I only have the same info as all of us but if people want to see the progression of the working relationship between Unshi and Spook you only need look at their patreon only discord channel over the past months.

Artist admits he doesn’t have his act together and Spook thanks him for being honest with all the patreons seeing the back and forth (why air out your dirty laundry?). I have my doubts this is going to get better unless there is a new artist that’s more reliable.
Plenty of good artists out there whose games are abandoned or just doing fan art, not sure if they know how to do it in unity or just renpy though

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017

(On the topic of why they are uploading roadmap posts)It fells more like they are trying to say that they are still alive and kicking with the project. It maybe to hide the fact that they have faced a big set back and don't want to release anything on that news. Or it maybe something totally different. So yes it feels like they are buying time for something. They should be more transparent and open about these things because it destroys the trust between the devs and the fans when they hide stuff like this. That is detrimental for the project. This is a great game and I hope it is settled sooner rather than never.

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes