DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Belated Birthday Bashing: Happy 5 Years!
Party on peoples, it’s been a while in the waiting! Hello-Hello, one and all, welcome to a little bit of joy before the weekend comes for us all!
Agents of Heels is back in the swing of Pre-Production right now and we’re readying a run up to some Public Teasing soon, so while that’s ticking over and assets are getting lined up, we’ve got some room to shake a booty or two in another direction for the love of our fans, eh? Indeed! that we had a few things piled up we wanted to let play out when we could (after Noemi that is), and so today’s the day we at last take a moment to celebrate our turning 5 with y’all! Hell yeah!

Yes, about a month ago we turned 5 years making our passions our lives’ work. Hi 5! Thank you each and every one who has allowed us to do just that. This special piece is to mark the occasion, belated but not forgotten, mostly because we all love us some sexy, right? Enjoy!

The girls are out, the drinks are flowing, and the outfits are warmed up and wet (for the time they’ll stay on that is)! Yes, now this is a party-party! Worth the wait to catch an invite onto that couch, huh? Nat and Noe show skin like it’s summer time, with Cat there to really push the sense right out of both of them. We expect things to be so rowdy that we had to put Frankie in the mix, lest the champ of making bottles ready for recycling say she didn’t have a chance to defend her title (or school the would be someday Milfs among us).
So let the good times flow! Like a victorious F1 driver, the champagne’s going everywhere. First round’s on Noemi…’s chest, since she’s gotten so good at “Deli” serving “in Little Toscana style”!

Happy (belated) birthday to us then! Happy birthday to Natasha who started it all. Happy birthday to Noemi, one year younger, who has become such a beloved OC it still amazes us. Lastly, Happy birthday to beWilder, and all the beWildernauts, we’ve been so happy to count y’all as adult content patrons in the renaissance sense as well as dear friends for so long now.
What else is there to really say a month after your party then, huh? Ha ha… What does it matter, either? Enjoy that looksee at our favourite party in action, with some of our favourite girls, we’ll see you again on the other side of the weekend when the hangover dries up and we’re further along with Natasha’s next outing of her own!
Be enjoying your own splash with the girls and beWilder!

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017

Belated Birthday Bashing: Happy 5 Years!
Party on peoples, it’s been a while in the waiting! Hello-Hello, one and all, welcome to a little bit of joy before the weekend comes for us all!
Agents of Heels is back in the swing of Pre-Production right now and we’re readying a run up to some Public Teasing soon, so while that’s ticking over and assets are getting lined up, we’ve got some room to shake a booty or two in another direction for the love of our fans, eh? Indeed! that we had a few things piled up we wanted to let play out when we could (after Noemi that is), and so today’s the day we at last take a moment to celebrate our turning 5 with y’all! Hell yeah!

Yes, about a month ago we turned 5 years making our passions our lives’ work. Hi 5! Thank you each and every one who has allowed us to do just that. This special piece is to mark the occasion, belated but not forgotten, mostly because we all love us some sexy, right? Enjoy!

The girls are out, the drinks are flowing, and the outfits are warmed up and wet (for the time they’ll stay on that is)! Yes, now this is a party-party! Worth the wait to catch an invite onto that couch, huh? Nat and Noe show skin like it’s summer time, with Cat there to really push the sense right out of both of them. We expect things to be so rowdy that we had to put Frankie in the mix, lest the champ of making bottles ready for recycling say she didn’t have a chance to defend her title (or school the would be someday Milfs among us).
So let the good times flow! Like a victorious F1 driver, the champagne’s going everywhere. First round’s on Noemi…’s chest, since she’s gotten so good at “Deli” serving “in Little Toscana style”!

Happy (belated) birthday to us then! Happy birthday to Natasha who started it all. Happy birthday to Noemi, one year younger, who has become such a beloved OC it still amazes us. Lastly, Happy birthday to beWilder, and all the beWildernauts, we’ve been so happy to count y’all as adult content patrons in the renaissance sense as well as dear friends for so long now.
What else is there to really say a month after your party then, huh? Ha ha… What does it matter, either? Enjoy that looksee at our favourite party in action, with some of our favourite girls, we’ll see you again on the other side of the weekend when the hangover dries up and we’re further along with Natasha’s next outing of her own!
Be enjoying your own splash with the girls and beWilder!
5 Years to make two incomplete games isn't something to brag about; unless of course beWilder is bragging about suckering so many people into paying for trickle content.

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
5 Years to make two incomplete games isn't something to brag about; unless of course beWilder is bragging about suckering so many people into paying for trickle content.
Going to preface this with allegedly as the patrons tolerate it.

The thing that makes this rich is the fact they specifically call out on their patron discord channel that project financing will help fix their problems on pumping out more quality updates. Also complain about shoe string lifestyles but come on, you reap what you sow.

Not sure how project financing fixes anything when their artist is allegedly a head case that cannot manage his personal problems. Tough shit buddy we all got problems, touching story. The art is ok but it is not ground breaking by any means, I mean look at the recent Valentine’s Day post where Noe appears to be wearing a bungie cord thong.

The patreon supporters are the simps on this one and I am glad to no longer be one.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well you forgot about their 4 finished short games and AOH is almost finished, then they will be making another new game. other devs like L$P from AWAM is still working on his first game after 6 years and it’s still a blueball simulator that will take many years to finish, but somehow he has over 2000 patrons, go figure

GrimReviews

Feb 11, 2019
i thought this game was starting to make progress i didnt play it for awhile came back to alot of new content and thought things are looking up but i think this game will never get finished which is a shame because i was enjoying it but the last few updates have said it all where this game is heading 1 or 2 scenes an update isint going to keep people playing especially when it takes longer for the scene to start than the scene actually lasts

karim0098

Jun 1, 2020
Everything I do can't be saved, then if you can give movement to the game like other games, for example sexes are not just pictures, that would be great.

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Any news on the next release date for NTR? Looks like they are still missing deadlines on the release of AoH but can’t say I am surprised.

Those roadmaps shared early in the year are looking like clown central now.

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Just for shits and giggles I ran a timeline comparison of Developer Communicated Roadmaps versus Updated Game Delivery Estimations (based on AOH V0.26 development cycle through patreon comms).

This thing only took me a couple minutes to compile but its putting us at early July until we will see the next version of NTR

1681684741994.png

My guess is we are only getting two versions of NTR this year so they better be good.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just for shits and giggles I ran a timeline comparison of Developer Communicated Roadmaps versus Updated Game Delivery Estimations (based on AOH V0.26 development cycle through patreon comms).

This thing only took me a couple minutes to compile but its putting us at early July until we will see the next version of NTR

View attachment 2551628

My guess is we are only getting two versions of NTR this year so they better be good.
wtf, well there goes that every 6 weeks roadmap update out the window

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Going to preface this with allegedly as the patrons tolerate it.

The thing that makes this rich is the fact they specifically call out on their patron discord channel that project financing will help fix their problems on pumping out more quality updates. Also complain about shoe string lifestyles but come on, you reap what you sow.

Not sure how project financing fixes anything when their artist is allegedly a head case that cannot manage his personal problems. Tough shit buddy we all got problems, touching story. The art is ok but it is not ground breaking by any means, I mean look at the recent Valentine’s Day post where Noe appears to be wearing a bungie cord thong.

The patreon supporters are the simps on this one and I am glad to no longer be one.
I would be their patrons if only they only make one game instead of two
This game's writing is far too verbose, the pacing is too glacial too (relatively speaking because we have this development delays too).

I really wouldn't mind patroning because i do enjoy the game but I really don't want to pay them for their time and the patron $ is split between 2 games instead of focusing on one.

Reactions: Simpleton173

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
This game's writing is far too verbose, the pacing is too glacial too (relatively speaking because we have this development delays too).

I really wouldn't mind patroning because i do enjoy the game but I really don't want to pay them for their time and the patron $ is split between 2 games instead of focusing on one.
Agree completely on the one game approach. The problem is their Patreons tolerate the delays and the developers seem to be relatively disingenuous as it relates to them sharing what is going on with their operations. They told their patreons that they would explain what is going on with the delay and lack of productivity, yet I haven’t seen an explanation since that Patreon post (and in the big picture whoop de doo this is just a game)

These guys give me the impression they just put their development cycle on autopilot and don’t care to improve for their supporters. Maybe this comment would light a fire under them to smell the coffee.

Shame considering a large majority of us could/would potentially support this game if it was managed better.

120 days for the last update was a joke considering the content we received

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Agree completely on the one game approach. The problem is their Patreons tolerate the delays and the developers seem to be relatively disingenuous as it relates to them sharing what is going on with their operations. They told their patreons that they would explain what is going on with the delay and lack of productivity, yet I haven’t seen an explanation since that Patreon post (and in the big picture whoop de doo this is just a game)

These guys give me the impression they just put their development cycle on autopilot and don’t care to improve for their supporters. Maybe this comment would light a fire under them to smell the coffee.

Shame considering a large majority of us could/would potentially support this game if it was managed better.

120 days for the last update was a joke considering the content we received
are the devs here?

some devs doesn't visit this site

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Even after they finish AOH, they are still making another game. I wish when AOH was finished they would migrate Nat from AOH into Noemi’s game, but don’t think that’s gonna happen

Reactions: camube

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Even after they finish AOH, they are still making another game. I wish when AOH was finished they would migrate Nat from AOH into Noemi’s game, but don’t think that’s gonna happen
can i ask what was their reasoning to decide on doing that instead of just focusing on one game?

torm08

Feb 24, 2017
can i ask what was their reasoning to decide on doing that instead of just focusing on one game?
If I remember correctly they used to claim that they would do writing and programming for one game then whilst the art was produced for the other game. So NTR writing was done whilst production of AoH art was done, then NTR art was produced whilst they did AOH writing.

In fact it was probably all bullshit and they are just trying to milk things as is proved by all the issues they face at the moment.

I gave up on both the games a while ago due to missed deadlines, dull plots and bad game play.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes