Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
These past two posts on this thread are just them trying to keep interest in their project (Especially the image). That image on discord was posted by the writer to keep minds away from the fact they aren’t progressing well on AoH. Look at what we used to do post.

Here’s the update, NTR is going back to back once AoH is released. Progress on AoH is going shitty because they continue to use their broken hardware that continues to fault. BeWilder Team refuses to commit to a release date. The BeWilder team has purchased a new Motherboard and Intel cpu. They are trying to target a 4070/4080TI (purchase timeline unknown).

Not much to be expected on NTR progress this year. Lots of useless words to mask excuses for lack of delivery. Patreons have actually offered to purchase parts for them to fix issues but they refuse (speculate their pride is getting in the way). Total shitshow gents and ladies alike.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
It'd be nice if they focused more on NTR and finished AOH already. NTR seems like it's the more popular game they're producing whereas AOH has obviously been losing people's interest. Especially after that poll a year or so back that convinced them to do 2 updates to NTR straight in a row. That alone should have been telling them something.

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Quick update for everyone.

New machine has been assembled, posted to windows, and data transfers occurring from old machine to new.

Artist says development work starts tomorrow on remaining AoH work.

For context on GPU, upgraded from a 1080TI to 4090. Expect more robust images with more visual assets per render now.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I was looking for a Walkthrough but the one from OP is the versions out of date. Any news on anyone working on updating it?

Never mind, I really don't like this game, way too involved from what I can see and then after the initial bit with Salvatore I get dumped into this screen that looks like a 'how to' for the game, but I cannot see a way out of that screen....if it's that badly coded then I just cannot be bothered.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

camube

Jun 4, 2022
These past two posts on this thread are just them trying to keep interest in their project (Especially the image). That image on discord was posted by the writer to keep minds away from the fact they aren’t progressing well on AoH. Look at what we used to do post.

Here’s the update, NTR is going back to back once AoH is released. Progress on AoH is going shitty because they continue to use their broken hardware that continues to fault. BeWilder Team refuses to commit to a release date. The BeWilder team has purchased a new Motherboard and Intel cpu. They are trying to target a 4070/4080TI (purchase timeline unknown).

Not much to be expected on NTR progress this year. Lots of useless words to mask excuses for lack of delivery. Patreons have actually offered to purchase parts for them to fix issues but they refuse (speculate their pride is getting in the way). Total shitshow gents and ladies alike.
are they going to increase the pacing of the game? cuz slow burn and slow / problematic development is annoying enough for me to want to drop this permanently

Reactions: Looper9 and poodles

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Its wierd when Devs show they can make a intresting game but then torpedo thier own project. Get noe and her team fucking and the subs will come :)

They are horny, no way they can hold out for 8 to 10 months.

Reactions: poodles and Looper9

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
What reason led Noemi to cheat on her husband with the boss of her competition? The Salvatore...
Well.. Noemi is a very ambitious woman. She will do whatever it takes to defeat her enemy. Even it is to seduce her enemy.
She just wants to distract Salvatore from business and make him believe that she fell for him.
Atleast that's what I have learnt from the last update.

Reactions: Yelow Submarine
Aug 20, 2023
I'm at the part where she lets the poker guy put his finger in her ass hole and then he sucks her pussy. Noemi is getting naughty. :p It's a shame the scenes aren't animated, the game lacked that.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes