Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
When I first tried this game out, I saw a female protagonist surrounded by many female characters and was expecting at least a lesbian route. There wasn't one then.

Now, there finally is one, and it's one of the more interesting lesbian routes on this site. So, kudos dev. I like the Asana arc.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Oh, ho-ho-ho! Now that’s the face of a somebody who knows it’s not worth the spare change to do the job! Well, somebody had to clean up after Nat’s recent night out, and some of you will know that Noe’s making the right choice here. We for one just felt she wasn’t being put through enough torture and difficulty washing Beck’s car and waiting tables…
… Plus, Noe so well and clearly fills out the scrubbing uniform in all the desired places… *Winkity-wink*

Now, that sweet loveliness above aside, it’s time we say it loud, proud and clear as Hell. It’s finally our handover post and that means we’re officially on Philly time:
Noemi’s Toscana Rebirth v0.15 is the next thing to be polished up and made to sparkle!
Now, it’s not lost on anybody just how long a spill over AoH had, and there’s only so much a dynamic duo like us can get done in any one day after all. It’s our goal to get a release this month, but we’re also clearheaded, as we feel you all are, that it’s going to be a hard push to say the least to land a healthy release by April 30th. We’re open and as honest as it comes that it may well be May before we see our ladies in a new build again, but all our Daring April supporters will be seated for their service when we do regardless, as is our way.
Alrightly. With that level-headed outlook covered, let’s get some joy in the diet too! Noemi’s newest script is ready, set and underway, the game’s engine work is under construction as well and going swell. There’re a few sweet things (and a nasty one or two as well) ahead in our next go around, ah, but we’ll save that for the upcoming Teasers! We’ve got a week of our usual fun, frivolity and kinky-sexy-goodie before that as well, plus dandiness too, why not?

So that’s our post, let’s enjoy the fresh new feeling and rock it onwards! Spread the good news and we’ll be off to make up some more magic! Until next time…
Be scrubbing up your own mop and buckets, and beWilder!

God Damn I like that skin tight scrubbing outfit on her, with those sexy pink high heels too!

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Nah the speed is not a real problem. I mean...we can always change the name to Noemi's Toscane Youth. Or Noemi's Toscane Middle-age. Or Noemi's Toscane Retirement made by WasWildOnce.

The name leaves plenty of backup options.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Preview:

- 4 New Scenes, 3 for Asana (2 of them x-rated), 1 for Sal.

- 12 New Gameplay Additions on the Waitress task. 1 new slate of sexy twists on the recently added traps that see Alice and Beth get into trouble thanks to each of the Little Toscana women. 1 new slate of Reactive guarding outcomes for when traps don’t spring, but they are more rewarding than the current crop in that category. Lastly 1 new slate of overt sexy, shamelessness and touching as the girls get Proactive in the hunt for tips, Reputation be damned!

- Rebalanced Nerve system for driving the Restaurant Manager outcome unlocks, some quality of life UI improvements and some rebalanced gameplay values for higher base earnings and rounder multiplier stacks.

Hope nobody complains and surprise Pikachu face when the game is, well, in fact exactly this.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Preview:

- 4 New Scenes, 3 for Asana (2 of them x-rated), 1 for Sal.

- 12 New Gameplay Additions on the Waitress task. 1 new slate of sexy twists on the recently added traps that see Alice and Beth get into trouble thanks to each of the Little Toscana women. 1 new slate of Reactive guarding outcomes for when traps don’t spring, but they are more rewarding than the current crop in that category. Lastly 1 new slate of overt sexy, shamelessness and touching as the girls get Proactive in the hunt for tips, Reputation be damned!

- Rebalanced Nerve system for driving the Restaurant Manager outcome unlocks, some quality of life UI improvements and some rebalanced gameplay values for higher base earnings and rounder multiplier stacks.

Hope nobody complains and surprise Pikachu face when the game is, well, in fact exactly this.
3 lesbian 1 sal... =/ too little

shady31

May 31, 2017
1620240469474.png

Howdy-heya fine people and deviants alike! How’s May treating you? Can you believe it’s this late in the year already? Closer to the halfway point now than the start, huh? Well, we’re still living mostly in April, as we keep on after Noemi’s tasty dishes, and we aren’t the only ones either! Wanna see what’s sneaking up on her while we’re taking a run at her…?

Got a woman in need of a very specific kind of charming? Better call Sal! Now that he and Noe have some common ground to work off of, he’s taking every advantage to furrow that field while it lasts! Oh sure, you can see she’s still got some fighting spirit in her, but not long ago she’d never be seen alone in the same room never mind touch the foul beast. Could it be that time heals all wounds…?

Num-num-nummy, now who’s getting excited for real? Other than us that is. Sal’s gonna be Sal after all, no matter how nice or even human he tries to be when playing friend over foe. Anyways, how’s about the news of the day and how long until we see Noe this way for real? Well, things are progressing as well as expected, day by day we get closer. It’s never soon enough for us, but still, we’re on track for our 2nd week of May release, much more likely near the back end now than the front but still in our expected window. Simply got to press on until we’re serving up Noemi on a plate for a rich, if spicy, Italiana dinner with some Indian dressing on the side.

To that’s our teasy-teaser today. We want y’all to know that while Asana is our sweet treat of the moment, Sal is on the rise just the same. We’ll see more of him sooner than you might think as well. So until then…
Be embracing the finer things and beWilder!

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Sal is on the rise just the same. We’ll see more of him sooner than you might think as well. So until then…
We know he has 1 of 4 scenes in the comming patch. Most of us probably expect him to be the focus of the next patch, especially after the last 4 lesbian/vanilla patches..

So the only way we'll see him sooner then we think would be if the next patch releases earliier I guess? That could imply 2 Noe updates in a row with Heels gertting pushed :D but I figure that's unlikely.. :/

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
We know he has 1 of 4 scenes in the comming patch. Most of us probably expect him to be the focus of the next patch, especially after the last 4 lesbian/vanilla patches..

So the only way we'll see him sooner then we think would be if the next patch releases earliier I guess? That could imply 2 Noe updates in a row with Heels gertting pushed :D but I figure that's unlikely.. :/
Nope, sorry to say. We already bumbed back AoH for other concerns. No time to do a double Noe now so, it'll have to wait until after Nat's wrapped up. We considered doing a gameplay only update to Noe in that gap but it wasn't to be, and we don't think that'd be super appealing to a lot of people anyhow even if it's a bonus.

Side Note: By my count we've only had 2 Asana updates, this one making 3. She'll have to wait on the long finger for a fourth. Should be fun when it comes though. Only time will tell.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes