xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Maybe it's just my personal preference, but to be honest I think the flow of the game would be better if instead of each update being focused on a single character, there was a mix of characters with different scenes. That way everyone would have a bit of content to enjoy each update.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Maybe it's just my personal preference, but to be honest I think the flow of the game would be better if instead of each update being focused on a single character, there was a mix of characters with different scenes. That way everyone would have a bit of content to enjoy each update.
Pretty sure that has been done before but in reality people just complain the character they like has too few scenes. I mean, people do that regardless but I've seen it way too much when updates are spread out simply because they see the name of character in changelog and immediately expect their whole story to be included, happens with other sandbox games as well.

Personally, I would love that as well since there's more mystery and surprise while playing the game.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Nope, sorry to say. We already bumbed back AoH for other concerns. No time to do a double Noe now so, it'll have to wait until after Nat's wrapped up. We considered doing a gameplay only update to Noe in that gap but it wasn't to be, and we don't think that'd be super appealing to a lot of people anyhow even if it's a bonus.

Side Note: By my count we've only had 2 Asana updates, this one making 3. She'll have to wait on the long finger for a fourth. Should be fun when it comes though. Only time will tell.
Interesting to see what you meant by "sooner then you might think" then..?

Yup, I'm counting the patches with "nancy semi shoota boy" as lesbian/vanilla as well, making it 4 in a row.. or is it the 5th, have I lost track thst badly by now?

I played the last patch after skipping the last 3 or so.. the gameplay is at a decent point now, a bit repetative and simplistic but quite enjoyable and relaxing :) a fair bit of content as well, easily triggered, just not my kind of content just yet.. it'll get there eventually I have no doubt.

I had no intention of being negative just to be clear. :) just wondered what you meant by "sooner then you might think."?
Cheers

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Pretty sure that has been done before but in reality people just complain the character they like has too few scenes. I mean, people do that regardless but I've seen it way too much when updates are spread out simply because they see the name of character in changelog and immediately expect their whole story to be included, happens with other sandbox games as well.

Personally, I would love that as well since there's more mystery and surprise while playing the game.
Yeah, it's a bit of what pussyreaperxx said and also that our current pace of production of art and scenes (which is not as high as we'd like I should say) just doesn't suit it that way. We originally did it that way for the first 1-6/7 versions, up to where Kelsey joined, so we could get the whole cast in place, but even with fewer character arcs open at that point it just didn't add up.

Doing it like that, which each arc getting 1 scene per update, even if we only focused on 4-5 arcs at once and left half to wait a good while, it'd have been something like 8-12 updates before we really got anywhere with anyone, then it'd all come at once for a short bit and then back to 8-12 updates on the other arcs. Sadly, that's not tennable in pratice.

That's why we switched to a character focused apporach for now, and we why drive each of them long enough we get into the good stuff a little bit. Beck we ended a little too soon, but we learned from that as much as the rest, if not more. Our goal is to get more arcs to the point of the Damon/Asana ones as soon as we can, then we can have the flexiblity with updates beyond that. We can do character focused versions as we see fit, or we can spread scenes around more since pretty much each arc will have something sexual or that kind of enjoyable every other scene more or less.

Simple answer is, sure, I see your point indeed. We're still in the teething stages with a lot of content and our scope is rather large to begin with. We'll just have to keep at it and maybe someday we'll get to the point we can be that flexible again.

Interesting to see what you meant by "sooner then you might think" then..?

Yup, I'm counting the patches with "nancy semi shoota boy" as lesbian/vanilla as well, making it 4 in a row.. or is it the 5th, have I lost track thst badly by now?

I played the last patch after skipping the last 3 or so.. the gameplay is at a decent point now, a bit repetative and simplistic but quite enjoyable and relaxing :) a fair bit of content as well, easily triggered, just not my kind of content just yet.. it'll get there eventually I have no doubt.

I had no intention of being negative just to be clear. :) just wondered what you meant by "sooner then you might think."?
Cheers
Well, that would be telling now, wouldn't it? I'll not say and spill the beans, but I will partially correct myself and say that "sooner" might not be the best choice of words in that case in a reflective light.

Just as long as we've not got the official count muddled, to each their own I suppose.

Cheers. Good to here the gameplay is coming along then. It's what I spend most of my time/brain power on other than content writing so it's good to see that effort isn't in vain. I'd like that it not be so repeative, which is why over the next few legs of the the game we'll be aiming to include more outcomes and things to make it a bit less of click sink and offer more sexy to enjoy too, but since we don't want to make it grindier or more of a challenge than it's worth to do, we'll make those changes carefully.

Glad to hear you'v got faith enough that'll we'll offer up good stuff to your liking. Hopefully Sal's early content will give some more of that kind of feel as we get into that more at last, but I do want to caution people that Sal is the big bad guy and much of the game's whole premise revolves around him. We don't wnat him to be a spent force too soon, but for sure, it's time he get to try what Beck and Damon did before him and get some scenes to build something with Noe in his own way. We'll also have more Beck ast some point before we get through the rest of the arcs to build up, and if people enjoyed his stuff up until now I dare say they'll like the stuff to come.

Ah, but as I started this reply, the would be telling!

(Last point post-script: It's alrigth, I didn't think you were being negative and I hope I didn't come off as such either. It's jut been a back to back slam of busy months, hence the absenses in part, and we're not so thrilled about the AoH bump back ourselves, so I wanted to be clear that it wasn't going to be to NTR's benefit, lest people get the wrong idea)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hey BeWilder, will there be any new scenes to pick on her day off, like where you can pick car wash or poker or yoga. Maybe have a choice of picking something like go to a massage parlor, or go to a strip club or bar or go clothes shopping. Just some different choices than the ones we have. Also some new naughty renders of Frankie, Kelsey& Kroeber on there days off, Maybe show them pleasuring themselves fantasizing about some customer or Damon. Keep up the good work

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey BeWilder, will there be any new scenes to pick on her day off, like where you can pick car wash or poker or yoga. Maybe have a choice of picking something like go to a massage parlor, or go to a strip club or bar or go clothes shopping. Just some different choices than the ones we have. Also some new naughty renders of Frankie, Kelsey& Kroeber on there days off, Maybe show them pleasuring themselves fantasizing about some customer or Damon. Keep up the good work
Firstly, thanks for the thumbs up (both the reactions and the "good work" sentiment). You're asking a few things here, let me see if I can break them down right and see about answering them as best I can:

- Will there be new scenes on Noe's day off? Car Wash/Yoga etc.

Yes, there will be. There may be certain arc scenes tied to those activiites, like how some of Asana's play by going to Yoga, some of Becks play at poker. I think you're asking more about the repeatibles though, and yes, there'll be more and they should be sexier too as we go. Most of those activities are only about 30-40% filled in (based on our minimal goals for now), more will be added as we find the time and art budget for it.

- Will there be new day off activities? Massage / Strip Club / Shopping types

Yes, there will, and there are reasons they aren't in just yet. They won't be so much focused on Noe's relaxation (unless we find more time to put into more overall gameplays some day) but rather we need more activities to allow the other girls to train their weakest skills. They will be more in line with that those girls need and will do with Noe and not exactly the options you've used as examples, but they should be fun for various people. A value add when we get there, if you will. At the moment it's only those 3 new activities planned, because again, we'd rather not fill up on too many gameplay silos and slow scenes down even more if we can.

- Will there be naught renders of Frankie, Kelsey and Kriem (I think you mean)?

Yes, both on their days off in the restaurant manager and in the tiem they share with Noe. I don't want to over promise here, but they should get some nice renders to their name by the time we cover all out bases, yes.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well see you in... well who knows for more straight juicy content. Wonder how much we will actually get considering most of their games are primarily lesbian?

Reactions: Blayo

Jansen

May 8, 2017
SO is this a lesbian only update or is there some straight scene with other men as well?? Please confirm.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
They already post the changelog in the public update as soon as they start working on it, you can see I posted it on the last page as well:

- 4 New Scenes, 3 for Asana (2 of them x-rated), 1 for Sal.

- 12 New Gameplay Additions on the Waitress task.

They already let people know what the content is one month ago so yeah, people should definitely check the Patreon. Obviously, X-Rated = Sex Scenes, the rest are always story related. So it's not a sex scene when it doesn't say that.

Reactions: BeWilder
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes