shady31

May 31, 2017
Hey guys anyone on mac get an error saying you don't have permissions to play?
1. Open Terminal.
2. Type in chmod -R +x (note the space at the end)
3. Drag the app from Finder to the Terminal.
4. You should now see chmod-R +x ~/Downloads/NoemiToscanaRebirth_v0_15_1_Mac.app (the path to your app might vary depending on the version and its location)
5. Press return.
6. Finally, go back to Finder and right-click the app and click Open. Depending on which version of macOS you're running it might say something along the lines of "this app can't be executed because the developer cannot be verified" or wtv. Just right-click + Open a second time and it should give you the option to override it and open the app anyway.

shady31

May 31, 2017
How do we get the "friend of my friend is my enemy" scene in Asana route? Do we have to be devoted to her?
On the weekly planner screen, there's a little (i) button in the corner. If you click on it, it'll show you what stats you need to get the next scene for every arc. For this scene, you also need to be on Asana's "Love path", so you gotta pick the "Keep Things Personal" choice during "The Advanced Class" scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pede rasta 1

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Does this game have sharing?
Not at the moment, no. There will be some arcs with paths that involve that perspective on the action, but I can't garauntee that there'll be much in the way of the nice, happy, swingers kind of atmosphere to it. There could well be some and it could worth a look in when the time comes still (I'll not be the judge of that), but it's not to be a focus of the overall game, it's more something we could see in later games from us rather than Noemi.

Hey guys anyone on mac get an error saying you don't have permissions to play?
1. Open Terminal.
2. Type in chmod -R +x (note the space at the end)
3. Drag the app from Finder to the Terminal.
4. You should now see chmod-R +x ~/Downloads/NoemiToscanaRebirth_v0_15_1_Mac.app (the path to your app might vary depending on the version and its location)
5. Press return.
6. Finally, go back to Finder and right-click the app and click Open. Depending on which version of macOS you're running it might say something along the lines of "this app can't be executed because the developer cannot be verified" or wtv. Just right-click + Open a second time and it should give you the option to override it and open the app anyway.
Glad you got it working. We've actually got that message in all of our Patch Notes releases (that's why it's important to have them) but they never seem to get here. Should likely get put in a notice on the OP... And I should get around to getting that whoel thing cleaned up like we mentioned before too, huh?

How do we get the "friend of my friend is my enemy" scene in Asana route? Do we have to be devoted to her?
On the weekly planner screen, there's a little (i) button in the corner. If you click on it, it'll show you what stats you need to get the next scene for every arc. For this scene, you also need to be on Asana's "Love path", so you gotta pick the "Keep Things Personal" choice during "The Advanced Class" scene.
As shady31 pointed out, the Day Planner scene shoudl tell you all you need for the next scenes. The only thing that'll keep you from certain scenes right now (in the whole game) is the decision in the Advanced Calss scene (Asana #10) since it is the first major path delinator, and we made sure to mark it as such in the scene. Simply put, don't choose to join the class and you'll eventually get all the scenes. Since we've moved on from Asana now it'll be a good while before we can go back and add on to that class path, so there's little need to worry about missing stuff in that choice just yet anyway.

Hope that helps, and enjoy.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Not at the moment, no. There will be some arcs with paths that involve that perspective on the action, but I can't garauntee that there'll be much in the way of the nice, happy, swingers kind of atmosphere to it. There could well be some and it could worth a look in when the time comes still (I'll not be the judge of that), but it's not to be a focus of the overall game, it's more something we could see in later games from us rather than Noemi.

Glad you got it working. We've actually got that message in all of our Patch Notes releases (that's why it's important to have them) but they never seem to get here. Should likely get put in a notice on the OP... And I should get around to getting that whoel thing cleaned up like we mentioned before too, huh?

As shady31 pointed out, the Day Planner scene shoudl tell you all you need for the next scenes. The only thing that'll keep you from certain scenes right now (in the whole game) is the decision in the Advanced Calss scene (Asana #10) since it is the first major path delinator, and we made sure to mark it as such in the scene. Simply put, don't choose to join the class and you'll eventually get all the scenes. Since we've moved on from Asana now it'll be a good while before we can go back and add on to that class path, so there's little need to worry about missing stuff in that choice just yet anyway.

Hope that helps, and enjoy.

Thanks! I was wondering, given that there is multiple branch points now (class or not, sharing Damien with Frankie or not), when those branch points come up will we be able to see/choose both options or just in whatever path we have chosen? Since we can't rename saves and have to save in order it might be hard to keep track of multiple save routes.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Thanks! I was wondering, given that there is multiple branch points now (class or not, sharing Damien with Frankie or not), when those branch points come up will we be able to see/choose both options or just in whatever path we have chosen? Since we can't rename saves and have to save in order it might be hard to keep track of multiple save routes.
No, once you're on the path, that's the content you get as they are pretty much mutually exclusive paths in most cases. A second/third playthrough will likely be needed.

However, the brighter news is that the Save UI is old and lacking, which we know. It's on our To-Do list to import the Infinite Save system we build into AoH to Noemi when we can, so players will have as many saves as they'd like. The main reason we haven't done it yet is that to get it done we'll need to do at least a half-technical version to get it made, maybe even a full one, which means little-to-no new content in a release when we do. Right now it's more important to us to put in more scenes, story and sex, and more gameplay content, than to to up the Saves since there's not much aching need for it just yet. The further we go though, the more that math changes, and we do see there'll llikely be a time when we can do some bonus NTR versions anyway so it may well be a better fit then in all likelihood.

So... Long story short... No, each path is its own, but the technical side of things will improve to help meet the needs as it becomes more of an issue. Hope that's all good.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Bonus NTR versions? About will be those versión? Noemi living La dolce vita when she was younger?

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Bonus NTR versions? About will be those versión? Noemi living La dolce vita when she was younger?

No, we'll save fun stuff like that and other side stories we'd like to tell for when we've got the ability to run more projects at once or when we have some time to spare for Mini-VNs etc. I'll clarify, hope it helps get the picture across better.

What I mean by "bonus versions" is that our other game Agents of Heels is nearing it's end (still a few versions to go it seems) and at some point it'll be done and dusted. If we're going to start a new game, which our intention right now is to do, it'll take about 8-12 months to get to the point we can do a good v0.1. That means for those months we're going to have a hole to fill where AoH used to be (we don't want our backers not getting at least something of value each month they support us after all) and the only perscription is more cowbell Noemi.

However, we won't just be able to do a full Noemi very every month, for a few reasons. The obvious being we need some decidacted time to make the characters/enviroments/engine/script for this new game, and also because having 2 games on the go in a leapfrog style is what helps us keep good pace on Noemi too. So, on normal Neomi months we'll get a normal Noemi release, and on the then finish AoH months we'll get smaller updates to Noemi until game 3 can take over. Those are what I'm referring to as "Bonus Updates", as it's a simplier and cleaner way to look at what will be a temporary situation and some opportunities, rather than have people expect it to become the normal from then on.

These shorter versions would be great opportunities to add in big batches of Gameplay Outcomes at once (like 40-50 of them), and do technical stuff like the updated Save UI. After/If we can get all the lagging stuff pulled up to snuff while we're still in that middle phase between games, then we can see about these smaller versions adding a scene or 2 here and there where it's needed.

That's the current plan as we forsee it, but as with everything in life, plans are subject to change.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
So, on normal Neomi months we'll get a normal Noemi release, and on the then finish AoH months we'll get smaller updates to Noemi until game 3 can take over. Those are what I'm referring to as "Bonus Updates",
Well I do think it's about high time we get another Neomi update. Her content is still very sparse and she is my favorite. Noemi is fine and all that but Neomi is just that little bit extra. So yeah when will we get updates of her?

(ps: She is a she right? Oh man I hope so otherwise this will get like SO akward.)

• Haha
Reactions: Adolfo

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Well I do think it's about high time we get another Neomi update. Her content is still very sparse and she is my favorite. Noemi is fine and all that but Neomi is just that little bit extra. So yeah when will we get updates of her?

(ps: She is a she right? Oh man I hope so otherwise this will get like SO akward.)
Ok, this post confused me a little bit. Noe's your favourite, but "she's fine and all", but Noe's better and a "bit extra" all at once? Wow, what a lady! And yeah, she is a woman... what ah... what made you think otherwise...?

Anyways, we're working on her next version right now, have been since our last AoH release a few weeks ago. We make the updates as fast as we can while still having quality, so it does take a bit of time. the art especially whuch we know y'all like the most. If we could make them faster and fuller, we would indeed. Onward though, she'll come to us eventually when she's ready.

On the upside, we've done a few posts about this version and how it's progressing along already, including our big whopper and much loved Public Teaser that just went out today. I'm sure you can enjoy that while you wait and get even more eager for some Philly Girlsteak. Enjoy.

---

---

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
The post confused you because you missed the typo you made. Read those names again carefully.
The idea was to act like you announced a new character. But it seems the typo was too subtle.

Meh happens. I'll get my revenge next typo.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I love Noemi, but this game is severely lacking in lewd renders. I mean, after such a long time development of the game, there are only about 3 renders in total that show a cock in her pussy (I've looked through all extracted CGs). BeWilder, I'm really curious, is there a reason there aren't more (different positions, angles, etc) for existing scenes?

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I love Noemi, but this game is severely lacking in lewd renders. I mean, after such a long time development of the game, there are only about 3 renders in total that show a cock in her pussy (I've looked through all extracted CGs). BeWilder, I'm really curious, is there a reason there aren't more (different positions, angles, etc) for existing scenes?
Yes, there's some reason to it however I can't give the full picture as to why it is myself, and yes we know it's a bit of a problem. I fear this will be a ramble answer, but I'll try to keep it short (already scrapped a big long explanation that didn't help), and if we must we can tease it out more later. Let's try.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The TL : DR Version:

"Is there a reason there aren't more (different positions, angles, etc) for existing scenes?"

I get a small amount of CGs per version to budget out between all content. I try balance it as much as I can, but maybe I'm not so good at it. I try to tell too much story and character, and I might just simply be bad at writing and pacing sex. It's all something I worry about a lot and that I'm trying to work on as I can. It always seems like there's more sex and action when I'm writting it than it is when we produce it, and that bums me out. I'm sorry it's not the best experience for players. If we had more art per version to work with I know how I'd better the situation (at least in part) for sure, but I don't know how to get more art per version sadly.

This problem has weighed on my mind for quite literally years and it's still hard to try put into words on a public discussion like this. Just know it's something I regcognize as well and do try and change for the better, bit by bit within my means.

The post confused you because you missed the typo you made. Read those names again carefully.
The idea was to act like you announced a new character. But it seems the typo was too subtle.

Meh happens. I'll get my revenge next typo.
I see then. Well it's true I make many a typo. I assumed that the Neo one was insignificant and that what you meant was Nat (of AoH) instead of Noe in a serious point, but oh well, we'll yuk it up on the next one.

Noemi is a smart and charming woman, and I really like Noemi's naughty story/scene with Beck, Damon, and even Sal now. Thanks and good works, BeWilder.
Thank you. It does feel nice to have our efforts appreciated, and we appreciate the sentiment right back.

shady31

May 31, 2017
Yes, there's some reason to it however I can't give the full picture as to why it is myself, and yes we know it's a bit of a problem. I fear this will be a ramble answer, but I'll try to keep it short (already scrapped a big long explanation that didn't help), and if we must we can tease it out more later. Let's try.

"Is there a reason there aren't more (different positions, angles, etc) for existing scenes?"

I get a small amount of CGs per version to budget out between all content. I try balance it as much as I can, but maybe I'm not so good at it. I try to tell too much story and character, and I might just simply be bad at writing and pacing sex. It's all something I worry about a lot and that I'm trying to work on as I can. It always seems like there's more sex and action when I'm writting it than it is when we produce it, and that bums me out. I'm sorry it's not the best experience for players. If we had more art per version to work with I know how I'd better the situation (at least in part) for sure, but I don't know how to get more art per version sadly.

This problem has weighed on my mind for quite literally years and it's still hard to try put into words on a public discussion like this. Just know it's something I regcognize as well and do try and change for the better, bit by bit within my means.

I see then. Well it's true I make many a typo. I assumed that the Neo one was insignificant and that what you meant was Nat (of AoH) instead of Noe in a serious point, but oh well, we'll yuk it up on the next one.

Thank you. It does feel nice to have our efforts appreciated, and we appreciate the sentiment right back.
I think you're doing great :giggle:

Reactions: Adolfo and BeWilder

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I think you're doing great :giggle:

Cheers, muchly.

I don't mean thing like above to come off as down spirited and sounding upset as of late, it's just been a couple of rough weeks all close together of late, and in a year-to-date that's been already been a mess (our worst for production yet as well). This too shall pass, as they say, but it's nice that some of the fans are happy with how things are going for the most part. It's been encouraging to talk, chatter and jest with them in a few places as we push for more beWilder niceness.

Last edited:

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

Thank you for a thourough and thoughtful response! Here's to hoping that you'll get more support ($) and some older scenes will get some backfill of CGs one day!

Reactions: shady31
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes