Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Cheers, muchly.

I don't mean thing like above to come off as down spirited and sounding up as of late, it's just been a couple of rough weeks all close together of late, and in a year-to-date that's been already been a mess (our worst for production yet as well). This too shall pass, as they say, but it's nice that some of the fans are happy with how things are going for the most part. It's been encouraging to talk, chatter and jest with them in a few places as we push for more beWilder niceness.
Recently I have improved my tier in Patreon. I think it's the best way to say that you are doing a great and different game. Take your time ... and don't forget Roy

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

A hey-ho and a fine ‘how do ya do?’ to everyone! Hello again our beWildernauts! It’s been a week of some active activity around here, from releases and votes to comments and chitchat the same too, but it’s been a while since we had some real tingler talk in the form of our Teasers, huh? Well, let’s change that! We’ll have some more serious (but not too serious) news and status speak in just a minute, but first, a seriously good look at what we all want!

Oh-ho-ho, Noemi-Noemi-Noe! What have we got here? Looks like Noe’s fat stack of sappy Rom Coms has dwindled so low she’s left with no choice but to turn to some new kind of “Romance” material. She’s fit to be tied alright, and damn fit at that! You try enjoy the movie girl, and we love how you can’t help but get into character, we’ll enjoy the 50 Shades of what we see up those loose fitting night shorts!

Alright then, time to get to the meaty facts beneath the sweet treats above. Let’s turn our baseball caps around, sit backwards on our seats and rap with you, as the news we’ve got isn’t nearly as “ha-ha” funny as the plot of Noe’s (lets be generous and call it a) film. It doesn’t take an evil mastermind to tell that the date is really climbing up there, and we can very safely say that the rest July will not be enough to get Noemi cooked nice and tenderly. We are sorry about that. With AoH running over so much, it was looking like that might be the case for a while, but it was in our aims to do as much as we could to at least try drop her off in July. It wasn’t to be. We’ll see Noe in August, as early as possible, but instead of do what we did at the start of this month with AoH (with the best of intents) and get confusing with release dates, we’re going to play this one by ear. We’ll keep you posted on here and Discord, for sure.
There. So that’s the big elephant in the room sternly addressed with wagging finger. On to the news of the week. Since our last teaser, things have moves slowly, which is in part why we had the conversation just above. We’ve passed from Pre-Production into proper Production artwise now and while sweet progress comes with each day, it’s quality over quantity. Some of our sexy situations involve some specific effects this time out and we’re working with some challenging set-ups to make sure it’s done right (let that be a teaser for you!). It’s something we’ve not see a whole lot in games, so we’re excited about it especially. When you see them, you’ll know, and we dare say want more!

So yeah, it’s step-by-step work, art coming through slowly, and much of the engine work done already. We’ve still got our big playtest phase ahead of us and the doc admin beyond that, waiting mostly on our new UI pieces to be finalized, but it’s nothing a weekend of hard work and dedication won’t see done once we’re good to go there. It’s all matter of pushing on through the heat and the harder stuff until we’re sliding into home on the last stretch… More detail on that in the coming teaser, no doubt!

Alright, that’s us for today (here at least), we hope it’s been informative. The key take away is we’re getting our leg over the high hurdles right now, but sooner we’ll be climbing down the other side and dashing for the finish tape. Until we can be living that glory feeling, we’ll keep at it and you’ll…
Be bound for glory and beWilder!

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

A hey-ho and a fine ‘how do ya do?’ to everyone! Hello again our beWildernauts! It’s been a week of some active activity around here, from releases and votes to comments and chitchat the same too, but it’s been a while since we had some real tingler talk in the form of our Teasers, huh? Well, let’s change that! We’ll have some more serious (but not too serious) news and status speak in just a minute, but first, a seriously good look at what we all want!

Oh-ho-ho, Noemi-Noemi-Noe! What have we got here? Looks like Noe’s fat stack of sappy Rom Coms has dwindled so low she’s left with no choice but to turn to some new kind of “Romance” material. She’s fit to be tied alright, and damn fit at that! You try enjoy the movie girl, and we love how you can’t help but get into character, we’ll enjoy the 50 Shades of what we see up those loose fitting night shorts!

Alright then, time to get to the meaty facts beneath the sweet treats above. Let’s turn our baseball caps around, sit backwards on our seats and rap with you, as the news we’ve got isn’t nearly as “ha-ha” funny as the plot of Noe’s (lets be generous and call it a) film. It doesn’t take an evil mastermind to tell that the date is really climbing up there, and we can very safely say that the rest July will not be enough to get Noemi cooked nice and tenderly. We are sorry about that. With AoH running over so much, it was looking like that might be the case for a while, but it was in our aims to do as much as we could to at least try drop her off in July. It wasn’t to be. We’ll see Noe in August, as early as possible, but instead of do what we did at the start of this month with AoH (with the best of intents) and get confusing with release dates, we’re going to play this one by ear. We’ll keep you posted on here and Discord, for sure.
There. So that’s the big elephant in the room sternly addressed with wagging finger. On to the news of the week. Since our last teaser, things have moves slowly, which is in part why we had the conversation just above. We’ve passed from Pre-Production into proper Production artwise now and while sweet progress comes with each day, it’s quality over quantity. Some of our sexy situations involve some specific effects this time out and we’re working with some challenging set-ups to make sure it’s done right (let that be a teaser for you!). It’s something we’ve not see a whole lot in games, so we’re excited about it especially. When you see them, you’ll know, and we dare say want more!

So yeah, it’s step-by-step work, art coming through slowly, and much of the engine work done already. We’ve still got our big playtest phase ahead of us and the doc admin beyond that, waiting mostly on our new UI pieces to be finalized, but it’s nothing a weekend of hard work and dedication won’t see done once we’re good to go there. It’s all matter of pushing on through the heat and the harder stuff until we’re sliding into home on the last stretch… More detail on that in the coming teaser, no doubt!

Alright, that’s us for today (here at least), we hope it’s been informative. The key take away is we’re getting our leg over the high hurdles right now, but sooner we’ll be climbing down the other side and dashing for the finish tape. Until we can be living that glory feeling, we’ll keep at it and you’ll…
Be bound for glory and beWilder!
Terrific pic. Is a very interesting pose, and those tits...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Anybody know a easy way to save pics from unity games like this? The s button doesn’t work just skips the text faster, for now I have to snip& sketch which takes too fuckin long

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Alrighty, time for a morning cup of tea and some correspondance, before a hearty day of working the letter keys.

Thank you for a thourough and thoughtful response! Here's to hoping that you'll get more support ($) and some older scenes will get some backfill of CGs one day!
Cheers.

My apologies for the rambly, somewhat emotional take on the answer, but that's the way it goes sometimes. on some rare instances the manic-ness dissapears and you've got to use whats left over until it comes back. Just one of those times. Still, it's probably a good thing tohave gotten a chance to put some of those thoughts on a real issue we face into some paragraphs so they can be seen better, so I aprreciate the question all the same.

Also on an up note, the idea of backfilling some CGs into older scenes is a nice idea. Can't say it occurred to me before given I spend so much time looking ahead at how to progress best from here, but it's not an impossiblity it do I believe. It wouldn't be all that hard to do. Of course, we'd still need the CG budget to allow for it (and hopefully the artist has his setting for old scenes saved for an easier time of it) but it could be done someday perhaps, if the value to do it was high enough compared to what else is going on. Maybe when we round off the gameplay CGs for example, we could spend 4-5 CGs a version improving an older scene... I guess we'll see how it goes, but at least now I've seen the potiential for it, so that's good. Things that make the game better overall by the end are all good.

Recently I have improved my tier in Patreon. I think it's the best way to say that you are doing a great and different game. Take your time ... and don't forget Roy
Why thank, quite sincerely.

It's hard to express in simple texts how much we appreciate the sentiment and the support, but know that we very much do. Even more so when you've already been on of the most supportive of us already, including nice comments, likes on our posts and other things that help us to keep the creative feelings high day-to-day-to-day, let alone the backing to make it possible.

Cheers greatly Adolfo, we mean it, and thank you.

BeWilder This may or may not be the update I've been looking forward to for years. Fingers crossed that you guys finally put the NTR into NTR. Best of luck
Thanks. However... We hope that hopes are not sky high and beyond. We think this version will be pretty tasty and there'll be a lot to enjoy, now and short-term upcoming, but we've also said pretty clearly before that Sal is the big baddy and hence a lot of what he's got to offer is closer to end game content.

Best of luck to you too, I dare say it'll be a nice one all the same.

Terrific pic. Is a very interesting pose, and those tits...
This is one of the nice comments I mentioned.

Cheers! Yup, it's quite the pose, but our girl is learning a few new things about herself and how to roll up that Romancin' stat, so a sweet show she must be! And uh-huh, them tits is why she's our star...! (Also her personailty, the rest of her body, and all the other things about her!)

We love them tits too.

any estimation on when it will release?
Nope.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Alrighty, time for a morning cup of tea and some correspondance, before a hearty day of working the letter keys.

Cheers.

My apologies for the rambly, somewhat emotional take on the answer, but that's the way it goes sometimes. on some rare instances the manic-ness dissapears and you've got to use whats left over until it comes back. Just one of those times. Still, it's probably a good thing tohave gotten a chance to put some of those thoughts on a real issue we face into some paragraphs so they can be seen better, so I aprreciate the question all the same.

Also on an up note, the idea of backfilling some CGs into older scenes is a nice idea. Can't say it occurred to me before given I spend so much time looking ahead at how to progress best from here, but it's not an impossiblity it do I believe. It wouldn't be all that hard to do. Of course, we'd still need the CG budget to allow for it (and hopefully the artist has his setting for old scenes saved for an easier time of it) but it could be done someday perhaps, if the value to do it was high enough compared to what else is going on. Maybe when we round off the gameplay CGs for example, we could spend 4-5 CGs a version improving an older scene... I guess we'll see how it goes, but at least now I've seen the potiential for it, so that's good. Things that make the game better overall by the end are all good.

Why thank, quite sincerely.

It's hard to express in simple texts how much we appreciate the sentiment and the support, but know that we very much do. Even more so when you've already been on of the most supportive of us already, including nice comments, likes on our posts and other things that help us to keep the creative feelings high day-to-day-to-day, let alone the backing to make it possible.

Cheers greatly Adolfo, we mean it, and thank you.

Thanks. However... We hope that hopes are not sky high and beyond. We think this version will be pretty tasty and there'll be a lot to enjoy, now and short-term upcoming, but we've also said pretty clearly before that Sal is the big baddy and hence a lot of what he's got to offer is closer to end game content.

Best of luck to you too, I dare say it'll be a nice one all the same.

This is one of the nice comments I mentioned.

Cheers! Yup, it's quite the pose, but our girl is learning a few new things about herself and how to roll up that Romancin' stat, so a sweet show she must be! And uh-huh, them tits is why she's our star...! (Also her personailty, the rest of her body, and all the other things about her!)

We love them tits too.

Nope.
It's a real pleasure to support this game, and I can say that of a few games. I have asked about Roy because you have mentioned the handcuffs related with Roy, and because you know I love Roy arc (in a few years I will be more Roy than Damon LOL)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

shady31

May 31, 2017

Howdy-ho, fans and friendlies, it’s beWilder time again! We have a very eventful run of days of polling and drooling last week, and boy was there some delicious candy involved, but since we’ve given y’all a few days to slobber it up, we think it’s time to put our teasing trunks back on get some hearts racing this week! Yup, it’s Teaser time, so let’s get a look at something to make us all hungry for a late-night trip to Easy Street!

1628258635976.png

Oh, Noe… what ever are you doing, girl?! It’s a testament to the man’s evil charms and dangerous inscrutability that Sal can make you hate him so much it’s so hard to keep resisting, yet that’s how it goes. From never being alone with him, to being held in his arms and lead through the steps he’s chosen… Oh Noemi, we do hope you know what you’re doing!

Delightful stuff indeed. We’ve all heard of dancing in the moonlight, and dancing in the dark, but dancing with darkness itself? Now that’s got to have an effect on a girl, no?

Alright then, to the newsiest news we have to push out through our megaphone. Take a seat and a deep breath. As it is, we’re sorry to say we’ve got little in the way of progress to update you on since our last teaser. There’s been quite a bit of blood, sweat and tears (only some of that is figurative) put into our beWilderverse since we last had a talk like this, but only part of that has turned into produced contented for the Noemi version ahead despite our efforts. Simply put, it’s been a bad week. The reason, well, it’s just been one of those weeks for the artist where life away from the keyboard (and render engine) demanded more than its fair share of days. We did get a number of renders done and dusted, but there’s still a significant slate to really crunch our way through. With pretty much all else lined up and ready to throw down, there’s no other areas to pick up the slack and deliver on some progressing news, which is a good thing because nobody wants us putting in time and effort to try and raise 100% any higher. Instead, that time has been put into making new scenes for the future, scenes where Noe is out of her element and comfort zone, pretty much at the whim of a (we think) friend of hers, so those will no doubt delight us when the time comes.

Simply put, it’s still slow going with Noe as the art comes along. That’s the sad truth of the situation. We suspect the news today makes some of you anxious and / or angry… Well, you’re not alone, that’s what were feeling. Not how we wanted out month too start. We still don’t have a clear enough view of the next few days ahead so we can’t offer a set release date yet either, but it’s clear that Noemi is now pressing into Mid-August instead of Early (which we will update on our public page literature). It’s not hard to see that will leave AoH’s next version in a jam time wise, but we’ll cross that bridge when it’s in front of us. For now, we’ll focus on Noemi.

So that’s the news we have for today. Here’s our plan going forward. Since Noe will still be awhile, instead of keeping quiet and working below the water as we sometimes do in these times, we’ll keep posting and bringing y’all stuff to enjoy, only it’ll be a less frequent than usual as we put the lion’s share of our time into getting the job ahead of us done. Our focus will be Noe through and through, everything going in on art and on polishing up some sweetness for us ahead. As we get closer to a full Noemi breakfast, we’ll start sending Spook to tackle some early AoH stuff so it too can get a sexy leather-clad leg in the door before we tie up Noe with string ( , if y’all remember) and deliver her to your door, take out style!

There we have it boys and girls, some very scintillating sneak peaks at what fresh Hell Noemi has to deal with next, and how much fun she’s going to have with it too! We’ll get back to getting on now, y’all stay hyped up with that charge we know y’all get seeing our teasers, and until we’ve got some better news…

Be dancing in the devil’s arms and beWilder!

shady31

May 31, 2017

Hey-hey, one and all! How’s it going out in the beWilder lands? It’s been a short while since we’ve had good occasion to chit-chat, but we didn’t want to let a week, nor a Friday at that, go by without some magic to share! We’ve been buckling down to bring our babes out in their finest, but today we’re going to take a hot minute to get scorching with one of our best, in some of her new finest too! Noe’s got some new wardrobe additions to flaunt! (Kind of…)

We sure love to see the ladies get the gowns on, with various amounts and types of fabric too, it’s all part of the fun in having a cast of ladies so fine! Thing is, we all know Nat’s got deep closets, what with her government funding to put behind that hot bod, but Noe…? She’s got a modest collection compared, eh? We know it… It’s always something we want to do with new versions, and we’ve been tinkering for months on a few ideas for a new set of casuals, only Spook is so heavy handed with the special effect (Asana’s lubed up hands on Noe’s chest, anyone?) we never have the time… Well, today we figured, why let that stop us! We’ve got an inside straight of a get-up that’s at least in-part ready to party, so why not let y’all drool over it some and give us your thoughts? Let’s do that, right here, right now! It’s Friday after all!

1628886607324.png
Hubba-hubba, you’re all kindas trouba…le! Our spicy Italian just got hotter, and it’s hard to believe that was possible! Of course she’ll not miss a chance to wave herself under her rival nose, so he can feel what we’re all feeling too, a burning hankering for some “Pasta de Noemi” in a tasty new dressing, to take home with us and devour!

Our idea with this was pretty simple: give one of our strongest personalities some room to show off her personality! And large “personalities” too, since she’s come to be used to that at work, why not elsewhere? Noe’s a classy girl, so we wanted to capture that, but at the same time letter show she’s still got plenty of Philly attitude in her as well. It’s a first pass preliminary design on a get up we’d like to see in game someday, so bear in mind that with some time to press on her we’ll be aiming to take it up a notch all the more.

But what do you all think? Is our Philly’s finest filly hot to trot, or would you doll her up different given the chance?
Let’s find out! Since it’s a mighty fine thing to talk about, and we’ve had a few suggestions over the years, we’re opening up a temporary (maybe permanent if it’s in demand) to shout out some ideas, drop some photos, outright brainstorm some fan-hungered outfit outlines for any of our girls. Hell, even crazy “not gonna happen” ideas are welcome, for the fun of it all!

Alrighty then, that’s it from us for to… oh no, wait! Some news! It’s only right to say a few words on the most important thing in the beWilderverseright now, right? Well, the good news is things are progressing again. We’ve got our UI additions all cut to length, shipped and received. The weekend will be on the final implementations, so hopefully early next week we’ll have more to show off and chat about, followed by a little more tease as we get the bulk of the art covered at last. That’s the state of the game right now, still some heavy lifting ahead but the cogs are turning nicely again! So, until we can show off some more…
Be dressed to impress and beWilder!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Hey-hey, one and all! How’s it going out in the beWilder lands? It’s been a short while since we’ve had good occasion to chit-chat, but we didn’t want to let a week, nor a Friday at that, go by without some magic to share! We’ve been buckling down to bring our babes out in their finest, but today we’re going to take a hot minute to get scorching with one of our best, in some of her new finest too! Noe’s got some new wardrobe additions to flaunt! (Kind of…)

We sure love to see the ladies get the gowns on, with various amounts and types of fabric too, it’s all part of the fun in having a cast of ladies so fine! Thing is, we all know Nat’s got deep closets, what with her government funding to put behind that hot bod, but Noe…? She’s got a modest collection compared, eh? We know it… It’s always something we want to do with new versions, and we’ve been tinkering for months on a few ideas for a new set of casuals, only Spook is so heavy handed with the special effect (Asana’s lubed up hands on Noe’s chest, anyone?) we never have the time… Well, today we figured, why let that stop us! We’ve got an inside straight of a get-up that’s at least in-part ready to party, so why not let y’all drool over it some and give us your thoughts? Let’s do that, right here, right now! It’s Friday after all!

View attachment 1350876
Hubba-hubba, you’re all kindas trouba…le! Our spicy Italian just got hotter, and it’s hard to believe that was possible! Of course she’ll not miss a chance to wave herself under her rival nose, so he can feel what we’re all feeling too, a burning hankering for some “Pasta de Noemi” in a tasty new dressing, to take home with us and devour!

Our idea with this was pretty simple: give one of our strongest personalities some room to show off her personality! And large “personalities” too, since she’s come to be used to that at work, why not elsewhere? Noe’s a classy girl, so we wanted to capture that, but at the same time letter show she’s still got plenty of Philly attitude in her as well. It’s a first pass preliminary design on a get up we’d like to see in game someday, so bear in mind that with some time to press on her we’ll be aiming to take it up a notch all the more.

But what do you all think? Is our Philly’s finest filly hot to trot, or would you doll her up different given the chance?
Let’s find out! Since it’s a mighty fine thing to talk about, and we’ve had a few suggestions over the years, we’re opening up a temporary (maybe permanent if it’s in demand) to shout out some ideas, drop some photos, outright brainstorm some fan-hungered outfit outlines for any of our girls. Hell, even crazy “not gonna happen” ideas are welcome, for the fun of it all!

Alrighty then, that’s it from us for to… oh no, wait! Some news! It’s only right to say a few words on the most important thing in the beWilderverseright now, right? Well, the good news is things are progressing again. We’ve got our UI additions all cut to length, shipped and received. The weekend will be on the final implementations, so hopefully early next week we’ll have more to show off and chat about, followed by a little more tease as we get the bulk of the art covered at last. That’s the state of the game right now, still some heavy lifting ahead but the cogs are turning nicely again! So, until we can show off some more…
Be dressed to impress and beWilder!
Oh Yeah cant wait for this next update, I like to see her in anything tight, showing off all her curves and cleavage, also think its time to alter the waitresses outfits to make them sexier or sluttier. Finally got my new signature for this game done by Ramineta, i had sent her over 20 different images to use but she could only use high def ones and i had sent her a couple with Asana & Noemi together but she didnt use them, when your getting something for free you cant complain so i wont. I still think it looks cool and i didnt ask her to put my name on it either, I thought she would put the name of the game or her name but such is life atleast the link works when you click it to bring you to this game

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes