BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Damn this is biggest delay the game has seen upto date
Yeah, sometimes life just kicks you in the ass and you have to suck it up and deal with it. It's just own turn. Doesn't mean we're happy about it.

On the up side, we're still not even to the halfway point for some games' update waits, so that's something.

No new news either?
Nothing beyond what we've said in our direct messages with fans via Discord. Situations still the same as it was last time we did a post and I've not been given anything new to report from the artist so it's status quo for now. All I can report is I've got a few more scenes in the written pile since then while I wait liek everyone else. Hope that's at least some good news to feel good about.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Yeah, sometimes life just kicks you in the ass and you have to suck it up and deal with it. It's just own turn. Doesn't mean we're happy about it.

On the up side, we're still not even to the halfway point for some games' update waits, so that's something.

Nothing beyond what we've said in our direct messages with fans via Discord. Situations still the same as it was last time we did a post and I've not been given anything new to report from the artist so it's status quo for now. All I can report is I've got a few more scenes in the written pile since then while I wait liek everyone else. Hope that's at least some good news to feel good about.
I'm sure it'll be a great update, can't wait to see what Sal has in store for Noe! Hope for positive progress soon!

Reactions: m1a1x24 and Adolfo

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
I don't think so. It has been one problem in several years. This weekend we will see our desired Noe
One problem? Really??

v0.14 January (delayed to March 5)
March release moved to April
v0.15 April (delayed to May 16)
May release skipped
v0.16 July (delayed to October 1)

There has been nothing but problems the whole year as far as I can tell. No chance of 6 updates this year, maximum 4.

Last edited:

shady31

May 31, 2017
One problem? Really??

May release skipped
v0.16 July (delayed to end of September)

There has been nothing but problems the whole year as far as I can tell. No chance of 6 updates this year, maximum 4.
Between this and their other game, they will still end up releasing between 7 and 9 updates this year. While that's a little below their standard of one a month, it's still a pretty healthy release schedule, especially compared to some other creators who go months on end or a even a whole year without releasing anything...

Also, they've been extremely transparent as to why they've had trouble this year. As of right now, they only have 170 patrons, and yet the threads for their two games have a combined 2.1 million views. I understand that not everyone who viewed the thread necessarily enjoyed the game, and I know that of those who did enjoy it not all of them have the means the support it. But, no matter how you slice it, that's a pretty abysmal conversion rate, even by this forum's standards, not to mention other pirate websites... I think it's fine for anyone, whether they are patrons or not, to criticize the game's content so long as it's constructive, but I don't think it's appropriate to criticize the game's release schedule at this point given their track record and what they've been able to do with very little support...

On a related note, UncleVT would it be possible to change the tags and preview pictures for this game and https://f95zone.to/threads/agent-of-heels-misadventures-of-agent-romanov-v0-22-bewilder.1703/, they don't really show off the games in the best light. I'd be happy to provide screenshots and a list of relevant tags for both.

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
Between this and their other game, they will still end up releasing between 7 and 9 updates this year. While that's a little below their standard of one a month, it's still a pretty healthy release schedule, especially compared to some other creators who go months on end or a even a whole year without releasing anything...

Also, they've been extremely transparent as to why they've had trouble this year. As of right now, they only have 170 patrons, and yet the threads for their two games have a combined 2.1 million views. I understand that not everyone who viewed the thread necessarily enjoyed the game, and I know that of those who did enjoy it not all of them have the means the support it. But, no matter how you slice it, that's a pretty abysmal conversion rate, even by this forum's standards, not to mention other pirate websites... I think it's fine for anyone, whether they are patrons or not, to criticize the game's content so long as it's constructive, but I don't think it's appropriate to criticize the game's release schedule at this point given their track record and what they've been able to do with very little support...

On a related note, UncleVT would it be possible to change the tags and preview pictures for this game and https://f95zone.to/threads/agent-of-heels-misadventures-of-agent-romanov-v0-22-bewilder.1703/, they don't really show off the games in the best light. I'd be happy to provide screenshots and a list of relevant tags for both.
I was just giving some facts to correct a false statement, it wasn't directed at the devs. But you made an interesting post none the less.

I'll tell you why I won't support this game, last year I made a calculation that it would take 7-8 years to complete the game, provided they maintained the same update schedule, making it a 10-year project (now it looks like it will take even longer). Such a long development time means a very high risk that it won't be completed (because life happens), I think I'm not the only one who considers these things.

They have been adviced many times here that they need to focus on one game at a time go get more support, but they absolutely refuse to do so.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
One problem? Really??

May release skipped
v0.16 July (delayed to end of September)

You're skipping a bunch of announcements, updates, pre-planned stuff.... they are giving the game to patrons who would have gotten it on every single planned release, have done that every single time there is even a day of delay. Clearly, your issue is personal rather than rational. A piracy forum doesn't need to be anti-dev but every single thread I have to remind people devs are human beings. If anything, these problems make me want to sub on a higher tier so that it becomes easier for them to make games people love.

Reactions: Adolfo
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes