DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It was a good update, like the background music, gives it a good touch, also the slider bar so you can adjust the shade color makes it easier to see what was being blocked behind it.
Good sex scene in the restaurant with Noemi and I like how you have 2 options to either make the deal with Sal & wine guy or just deal with wine guy, I picked the latter, I’m sure that will cause major consequences later in the story.
Also looking forward to all the waitresses coming over to Noemi’s for a pj party to watch the witcher, no sausage allowed, maybe Asana will sneak in too

LexPro

May 4, 2017
It was a good update, like the background music, gives it a good touch, also the slider bar so you can adjust the shade color makes it easier to see what was being blocked behind it.
Good sex scene in the restaurant with Noemi and I like how you have 2 options to either make the deal with Sal & wine guy or just deal with wine guy, I picked the latter, I’m sure that will cause major consequences later in the story.
Also looking forward to all the waitresses coming over to Noemi’s for a pj party to watch the witcher, no sausage allowed, maybe Asana will sneak in too
How does Noemi comes to fuck thats wine guy? I didnt play game tho, game you give short summary please

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes