shady31

May 31, 2017
can you please also say where the save folder is ? I cant find it in game folder
I don't use Windows, but it's supposed to be under C://Users/yourusername/AppData/LocalLow/BeWilder/NoemisToscanaRebirth

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
You need to have picked the "Be Free" option in the scene "Where do we go from here?" and the "Let's keep things personal" option in the "Advanced Class" scene.
ah i did the lets be free but chose the other one with advanced class, I chose to share with brad, ah well I don't think ill go back to try and change it so will have to miss it

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I literally played till 7 months but not a single dick entered Noe's pussy. Is this really an adult game?? And also, I tried my best to keep everyone's stress level below 40 and still reputation can just randomly drop by 33 in a single day due to RNG.

Renders are good but I don't really see any point in playing when you just keep getting fucked over by RNG and there are literally 0 sex scenese.

Reactions: mephisto80

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
I literally played till 7 months but not a single dick entered Noe's pussy. Is this really an adult game?? And also, I tried my best to keep everyone's stress level below 40 and still reputation can just randomly drop by 33 in a single day due to RNG.

Renders are good but I don't really see any point in playing when you just keep getting fucked over by RNG and there are literally 0 sex scenese.

Look for saves. There's no point in playing this game without them

shady31

May 31, 2017

There are like tooltips that explain how the gameplay works so you don’t get “fucked over by RNG” as you say, and the game tells you what stats you need to unlock every scene. And there are a bunch of sex scenes as you can see in the gallery…

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Noemi got amazing feet. Like she has the most sexy feet i see in a game but game doesn't have a good foot licking scene. Such a shame.

Imagine Noemi finally be with Sal one evening, a rough night and when she came home, her fiancee really missed her and he helps Noemi to take her clothes off and Noemi is half drunk asks for a foot massage and eventually her fiancee eats her feet. After her sexy night with Sal. Imagine this...
I agree with you that Noemi has gorgeous feet. I'm hopeful for some foot fetish content later on in development. I would love to see her in a footjob scene, not with Sal but with her boytoy or her fiance's friend.

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
I agree with you that Noemi has gorgeous feet. I'm hopeful for some foot fetish content later on in development. I would love to see her in a footjob scene, not with Sal but with her boytoy or her fiance's friend.
exactly. Or maybe Noemi just became even more dominant and start to act more open with Brad, make her a little foot boy while she enjoys Sal's thicc dik. that'd be fun to watch

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
exactly. Or maybe Noemi just became even more dominant and start to act more open with Brad, make her a little foot boy while she enjoys Sal's thicc dik. that'd be fun to watch
Asanas also got some cute feet, wouldn’t mind seeing a scene where Noemi and Asana go out shoe shopping and tease the hell out of the poor salesmen

Reactions: kekelops1

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
BeWilder Can you concentrate on the Damon Arc and Beckett Arc??
Hey there. Glad you're liking parts of the game, for sure. We've already set out our , Beck's an important part of it when we can get futher in, Damon is not since he already got 3 versions as the Major focus in the last roadmapping period. There are places that need the attention more. We'll get to him though.

Replayed all scenes nice too try different directions, I hope the next scenes are with Noe sharing Damian with Franky.
Cheers, glad people find that it's worth a replay and that while different paths appeal to different people, some people want to see both. See right above for a Damon and Frankie response, short answer is we'll get there, but it's not next. Other places need love and attention.

This s sad. This dev deserves much more recognition.
Thanks. We're still working hard to earn it, it's just taking time is all. Go out there and spread the word when you get some chances I guess. That'll help, certainly. Cheers though.

It was a good update, like the background music, gives it a good touch, also the slider bar so you can adjust the shade color makes it easier to see what was being blocked behind it.
Good sex scene in the restaurant with Noemi and I like how you have 2 options to either make the deal with Sal & wine guy or just deal with wine guy, I picked the latter, I’m sure that will cause major consequences later in the story.
Also looking forward to all the waitresses coming over to Noemi’s for a pj party to watch the witcher, no sausage allowed, maybe Asana will sneak in too
Thanks as well, happy to hear the update content is well recieved in most part. The music was a big add but it seems to be worth it, and we're glad MaffinMusicMan could provide it. Big props and cheers to him. I'm sure there will be consquences to be found and faced no matter what you do with Sal in that scene, but yes, they will be different and important I dare say (and that's all I'll say for now). The Witch One watch party should be fun too for sure, we'll just have to wait and see it. It is meant to be some fun and flirty team bonding for the girls, so I wouldn't expect Asana to be there (she doesn't watch a whole lot of TV anyway, and I'd half expect her to try feel out the negative engeries of the characters through the screen if she did see an episode of Witch One, but that's her lovelable charms, eh?). Still should be some laughs and some yums.

Anyone else having problems extracting the linux rar?
Anyone playing it on linux? the Latest 1.17.1 doesn't start , if i "run" it from terminal i get: terminated by signal SIGSEGV (Address boundary error)
This is the first I'm seeing about any Linux running issues. Has it continued since or abated? Let me know, while I'm not that great at the tech side of things and don't have a Lin set up myself, it's something I would like to get to work at the very least.

Noemi needs a fan art thread asap :devilish:
You're telling me! That sure would be fun. I'm told recreating Noe would be damn hard (at least to the very close details, a good enough lookalike is possible no doubt), but we also have other girls too that are worth some fan love. If we keep delivering content and trying harder, I'm sure it'll happen one day. I know we've gotten a few AoH fan arts and one or two NTRs before, but a thread one day would be nice. Then we know we've made it to the mid-leagues at last!

Rather disappointing update... no real Sal scene, just with some random npc, the rest was also meh... rather sad to see. Also hope the corruption arc with sal does not lead into the gangbang, everybody fucks noemi kinda NTR... I want to see love with my NTR. Also I don't want to share fucktoys.
Sorry you feel that way, but hey, can't win them all. At least we're trying and learning as we go. I like the new scene, but I agree it's pacing in the Sal arc is abit wonky, but it was better than drawing it out several more scenes before she got some action in. That's where the learning experience will help in the future. It certainly wasn't the time for Sal to be on the inside, that's for sure. We've been clear about that and it's not changed.

As for the later part of your comment, by all means like what you like. We'll have our distinct paths and we'll get whatever feels right in each of them. I know a lot of people don't want anyone but Sal to get the Italiain girl (hence there's an option to not fuck the guy in the scene...). However, whatever happens between them in any / all paths, don't ever expect love between them. It won't happen. Noe hates him and he deserves it. He won't earn any either, he won't even try, why would he? There are other characters for Noe to share love with. Sal is hate, sex and business affairs.

This update perfectly make sense to me, you can either give that guy a BJ and become one of Sal's whores or you can choose to have sex with him and go against Sal (which I believe will have a pretty good future and I don't think Sal's route will be completely closed by this option) BeWilder ?
I'd like to think they both make sense, no matter what your feelings on either of them are or the pacing really. You're right though, both are paths in the Sal arc, and hence will both be about Sal and Noe's relationship / warring no matter what you pick. Neither end his arc, both are different beginnings. It's a choice between going against Sal more (as me made clear in the lead up he won't tolerate betrayal) or as she whispered to Calman, keeping your enemies close, for better or worse. We'll see how they continue to diverage and what each path offers distinctly as we go on though, so I won't spoil it here and now.

ah i did the lets be free but chose the other one with advanced class, I chose to share with brad, ah well I don't think ill go back to try and change it so will have to miss it
Yeah, the two scenes after the Advanced Class are exclusive to Noe saying she's not going to join since they are about her and Asana's continued relationship rather than sex lessons and sharing (of a sorts). That's why that choice as a big red !!!Warning!!! on it, as it's the only choice in the game right now that if you take it you don't get any more scenes (yet) whereas if you take the other option there is more content to get already. The other in-game choices are all either followed up by scenes on both choices or neither have them yet. We'll get more Asana and the Advanced Class path content in eventually, but as said above it's not high on our 2022 Roadmap currently.

Also, thinking on this, I might have figured out something. People spoke about the last Asana scene not unlocking but I checked and it is... so maybe it's actually the second last one (in Noe's home) that's playing on both paths instead of just one. Is that the case? Hrmmm... Something to look into.

Asanas also got some cute feet, wouldn’t mind seeing a scene where Noemi and Asana go out shoe shopping and tease the hell out of the poor salesmen
Cheers all. Glad Noemi and Asana have their fans, all over in fact. I know the artist will love to hear it, since he likes the look of a hot lady's legs more than the usual guy, that's part of why I've been trying to include more of that in my scenes. So... you're welcome too I guess. I for one am not a big foot fellow (and I know some people hate it completely), but I do like variety of content and scenes, so maybe we'll see something of the sort eventually, when I find a place that it fits well. Don't want to get hopes too high, but never say never either, you know? Either way, those sweet feet will be around to see at least, so that's good. I hope y'all enjoy that.

Last edited:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Hey there. Glad you're liking parts of the game, for sure. We've already set out our , Beck's an important part of it when we can get futher in, Damon is not since he already got 3 versions as the Major focus in the last roadmapping period. There are places that need the attention more. We'll get to him though.

Cheers, glad people find that it's worth a replay and that while different paths appeal to different people, some people want to see both. See right above for a Damon and Frankie response, short answer is we'll get there, but it's not next. Other places need love and attention.

Thanks. We're still working hard to earn it, it's just taking time is all. Go out there and spread the word when you get some chances I guess. That'll help, certainly. Cheers though.

Thanks as well, happy to hear the update content is well recieved in most part. The music was a big add but it seems to be worth it, and we're glad MaffinMusicMan could provide it. Big props and cheers to him. I'm sure there will be consquences to be found and faced no matter what you do with Sal in that scene, but yes, they will be different and important I dare say (and that's all I'll say for now). The Witch One watch party should be fun too for sure, we'll just have to wait and see it. It is meant to be some fun and flirty team bonding for the girls, so I wouldn't expect Asana to be there (she doesn't watch a whole lot of TV anyway, and I'd half expect her to try feel out the negative engeries of the characters through the screen if she did see an episode of Witch One, but that's her lovelable charms, eh?). Still should be some laughs and some yums.

This is the first I'm seeing about any Linux running issues. Has it continued since or abated? Let me know, while I'm not that great at the tech side of things and don't have a Lin set up myself, it's something I would like to get to work at the very least.

You're telling me! That sure would be fun. I'm told recreating Noe would be damn hard (at least to the very close details, a good enough lookalike is possible no doubt), but we also have other girls too that are worth some fan love. If we keep delivering content and trying harder, I'm sure it'll happen one day. I know we've gotten a few AoH fan arts and one or two NTRs before, but a thread one day would be nice. Then we know we've made it to the mid-leagues at last!

Sorry you feel that way, but hey, can't win them all. At least we're trying and learning as we go. I like the new scene, but I agree it's pacing in the Sal arc is abit wonky, but it was better than drawing it out several more scenes before she got some action in. That's where the learning experience will help in the future. It certainly wasn't the time for Sal to be on the inside, that's for sure. We've been clear about that and it's not changed.

As for the later part of your comment, by all means like what you like. We'll have our distinct paths and we'll get whatever feels right in each of them. I know a lot of people don't want anyone but Sal to get the Italiain girl (hence there's an option to not fuck the guy in the scene...). However, whatever happens between them in any / all paths, don't ever expect love between them. It won't happen. Noe hates him and he deserves it. He won't earn any either, he won't even try, why would he? There are other characters for Noe to share love with. Sal is hate, sex and business affairs.

I'd like to think they both make sense, no matter what your feelings on either of them are or the pacing really. You're right though, both are paths in the Sal arc, and hence will both be about Sal and Noe's relationship / warring no matter what you pick. Neither end his arc, both are different beginnings. It's a choice between going against Sal more (as me made clear in the lead up he won't tolerate betrayal) or as she whispered to Calman, keeping your enemies close, for better or worse. We'll see how they continue to diverage and what each path offers distinctly as we go on though, so I won't spoil it here and now.

Yeah, the two scenes after the Advanced Class are exclusive to Noe saying she's not going to join since they are about her and Asana's continued relationship rather than sex lessons and sharing (of a sorts). That's why that choice as a big red !!!Warning!!! on it, as it's the only choice in the game right now that if you take it you don't get any more scenes (yet) whereas if you take the other option there is more content to get already. The other in-game choices are all either followed up by scenes on both choices or neither have them yet. We'll get more Asana and the Advanced Class path content in eventually, but as said above it's not high on our 2022 Roadmap currently.

Also, thinking on this, I might have figured out something. People spoke about the last Asana scene not unlocking but I checked and it is... so maybe it's actually the second last one (in Noe's home) that's playing on both paths instead of just one. Is that the case? Hrmmm... Something to look into.

Cheers all. Glad Noemi and Asana have their fans, all over in fact. I know the artist will love to hear it, since he likes the look of a hot lady's legs more than the usual guy, that's part of why I've been trying to include more of that in my scenes. So... you're welcome too I guess. I for one am not a big foot fellow (and I know some people hate it completely), but I do like variety of content and scenes, so maybe we'll see something of the sort eventually, when I find a place that it fits well. Don't want to get hopes too high, but never say never either, you know? Either way, those sweet feet will be around to see at least, so that's good. I hope y'all enjoy that.
Man for me you are not mid league, NTR is a very good game and i'm looking forward to see more of Noemi in the future.

Yes a fan art thread is needed, even if Noemi is hard to recreate there is also other characters as you said. Hope they make one someday, keep it up with the game :love::devilish:

Reactions: Looper9 and shady31

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Noe’s New Look #2 (A Look at Another Look in Progress)
Hey-ho, fine peoples. How’s your hump day humpin’ then? We’re past the midpoint of our week so that means it’s time we have ourselves some fun for getting this far, eh? Why not! That’s what wildness is all about! Let’s have some saucy suiting up for our hard work, then before we know it Friday will be right around the corner again.
Y’all might remember a little something we did a while back, . We decided we’d have some smiles in getting a new get up on our most giddy-up of a girl, which is a needlessly tongue-twisting way to say we’d like some new clothes on Noemi! As fun as giving her a new birthday suit, or a set of the Emperor’s new clothes either, we’re thinking something more casual, a touch more professional, a soupcon more slutty… you know, something hot like her! Well, we’re still giving things a good looking over, and we thought why not have a look in on the progress today then? Shall we…?

Oh…! We take back any grumbling we ever did, you can drag us around the ladies shops any time and all day if this is what’s on the dressing table! Looking lovely Noemi… took what we were asking of you and ran with it, didn’t you? Looking very relaxed, very comfortable, despite being very daring about it too, but that’s why you’re the one we’re all here for first and foremost. Can we ask one thing though… Does it also come without the bra…? Just curious…!
Now, this is really just a casual attempt at some new casuals on our part. A look at the look, as it were. We think if we were to go for this one for real we’d put the time into some proper retextures, particularly on her top half, and honestly we’d scour all our girls’ closets for some shoes to tie it together better after that. Still, it’s a sight worth seeing already, ain’t it? Even just trying out the general feel, Noemi raises up the heat in here… *Phew*.

So then, what do y’all think? Really, we’d like to know. All are welcome to come on by the beWilderverse’s to talk all things up, including this, but Hell, why not make a poll just for the funs?
Which do you think she rocks better then? Look A above, or our original attempt some months ago, Look B below?

Let us know which you like more and why, just for our own better informing and for the Hell of it too… How often do we get to enjoy ladies dressing up just for all us after all? With some added opinions than just our own, we wonder what we can come up with next!
---

Alrighty then, guys and gals, that’s the main post, but we’d also like to do a quick check in on the news front and the progress of things. One of the reasons we wanted to get this up and out is we’re back to getting new Noemi scenes in the works for the future, since AoH is still undergoing some Pre-Production right now. We’ve got Nat’s outfits, props and adventures planned, even set for the most part, but we’re still working over one important item and some environments too. We aim to be wrapping that up by the weekend and into production proper then too, so next week we should be getting into the action of Teasers and tastiness. Until then we’ll make the most of what we’re on right now and love it. Onward to sexy, along with sexy girls doubly so! Until then…
Be suiting up in sweetness and beWilder!

Look A - Single Button Up and Skirt

Look B - Sleeveless Blouse and Rip Jeans

Definately A for me, with no bra or see thru bra
Look A :devilish:

And with no bra it would be damn hot & sexy :love:

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2017
Here's a full save, it's just before the last Sal scene in v0.17 and all other scenes in the gallery are unlocked. I encourage everyone play through at least once though, otherwise you miss out on all the gameplay CGs which are very nice :)
Hi to all, i can't find save file on mac? can anyone help me?

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes