sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
The writing is fraught with misspellings which is bad enough, but it seems to be poorly translated as well. I am not sure the dialogue wouldn't be stiff in whatever the writer's native language is either. Needs a proofreader badly.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Will there be an option to rename the MC or is that set in stone?
View attachment 2974679
Well, now that it has a full release I took the time to try it, first, the mc name cannot be changed (it is a dev decision), second, the game with this release needs Female Protagonist Tag and multiple Protagonist, the story follows the mc on his journey, but we also follow Jane's story in the company ( Jane is the one the Mc leaves in charge of the company while he is away) and there are choices with her (whether she has a lesbian relationship with another employee or not).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck dev.
No name change is a fuck that noise. And that's just icing on everyone except that one redhead being a butterface and/or huge tits. Plus mc looks like a doucheknuckle anyway.
URM works, but Sally calls the mc J all the time so fixing that would need a simple script edit.

If you're not familiar just drop it in the game folder like a normal patch, then Alt+M to access the menu.

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
What is this. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :ROFLMAO:. Ridiculous Graphics , Poorly written story. And you gotta keep the name James. Recycle bin

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
News

Hey guys! Just a quick update, I had some personal issues that made it impossible for me to work on the new chapter, but I'm back again! I promise to reach a new level with the new update. Thank you to everyone who believes in the project, I will post some updates soon :)

Reactions: JjJ5

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
With no news on patreon nor twitter for well over 3 months, this looks abandoned already.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote