Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Nomadic Journey [Chapter 1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 140mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Nomadic Journey [Chapter 1] [Disguised Dino] Compressed

PC (97MB) - -
MAC (103MB) - -

If you like the game support the dev.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
anchorman-boy-that-escalated-quickly.gif
Well, now that it has a full release I took the time to try it, first, the mc name cannot be changed (it is a dev decision), second, the game with this release needs Female Protagonist Tag and multiple Protagonist, the story follows the mc on his journey, but we also follow Jane's story in the company ( Jane is the one the Mc leaves in charge of the company while he is away) and there are choices with her (whether she has a lesbian relationship with another employee or not).

Good luck dev.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
View attachment 2738589

Hi dev, kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

EDIT CHAPTER 1: now that it's the first chapter release I've tried it, it has forced scenes that are not avoidable, and also this would need Female Protagonist and Multiple Protagonist tag, Mc name cannot be changed. the Mc goes on a trip and leaves another person in charge of the company , that person is a woman named Jane, the story follows the Mc but we also see what happens to her while she is in charge of the company and there is also a choice with her, for example if she has a lesbian scene with another woman who works in the company or not, as I see it, as soon as the Mc left, everyone is trying to manipulate her, even that "friend"

Good luck.
View attachment 2974679
Well, now that it has a full release I took the time to try it, first, the mc name cannot be changed (it is a dev decision), second, the game with this release needs Female Protagonist Tag and multiple Protagonist, the story follows the mc on his journey, but we also follow Jane's story in the company ( Jane is the one the Mc leaves in charge of the company while he is away) and there are choices with her (whether she has a lesbian relationship with another employee or not).

Good luck dev.

I must say, this does not inspire much faith that it wont devolve into iNTRiguing territories.

even if the dev said that there wont be any iNTRiguing content, the field is set for "well tEchnIcalLy its not iNTRiguing" situations.

also forced lesbian/bi/"but they are straight your honor" :sick:

ooh, boy...
this does not bode well...

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
View attachment 2974679

Good luck dev.
Yep, I agree. Lot's of missed opportunities for player choices already. I didn't expect to follow Jane's story but, I might have stuck around if given the choice, with Deborah, to knock her out, tie her up and throw her off a cliff. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

As it stands... not my cup of tea either.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
No name change is a fuck that noise. And that's just icing on everyone except that one redhead being a butterface and/or huge tits. Plus mc looks like a doucheknuckle anyway.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
also forced lesbian/bi/"but they are straight your honor" :sick:
so the lesbian stuff is forced in this then i guess this will be a skip
No, the only lesbian scene at the moment is not forced, the player follows the story from the point of view of Jane (female Mc) and has a choice to accept Ivy's proposal or reject it, the only forced scenes were with the Male Mc, 1 at the beginning of the game (with Mc's ex?) and another at the end of the update (with the girl Mc is traveling with).

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
View attachment 2738589

Hi dev, kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

EDIT CHAPTER 1: now that it's the first chapter release I've tried it, it has forced scenes that are not avoidable, and also this would need Female Protagonist and Multiple Protagonist tag, Mc name cannot be changed. the Mc goes on a trip and leaves another person in charge of the company , that person is a woman named Jane, the story follows the Mc but we also see what happens to her while she is in charge of the company and there is also a choice with her, for example if she has a lesbian scene with another woman who works in the company or not, as I see it, as soon as the Mc left, everyone is trying to manipulate her, even that "friend"

Good luck.
So MC is a beta thanks, not touching this with a 10-foot pole

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
There sure are a lot of insanely attractive women with curves here, but having a few meaningful choices wouldn't hurt anyone.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
No, the only lesbian scene at the moment is not forced, the player follows the story from the point of view of Jane (female Mc) and has a choice to accept Ivy's proposal or reject it, the only forced scenes were with the Male Mc, 1 at the beginning of the game (with Mc's ex?) and another at the end of the update (with the girl Mc is traveling with).
my bad i misunderstood still unfortunate there are any forced scenes at all also being multi protagonist dosnt give me much faith that at some point lesbian/bi stuff wont be forced

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote