Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Nomadic Journey [Chapter 1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 140mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Jb5212

May 3, 2021
Since no Mac, here is an "unofficial build" created with the official Ren'Py SDK.

Nomadic Journey [Prologue] [Disguised Dino]

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
getting an error:

ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

DisguisedDino

Jun 4, 2023
I hope you enjoy the first chapter, sorry for the delay, I'm still learning how to improve and make a better game with each update. I decided not to implement a character name changer now due to the storyline I have planned, but who knows, I might implement it in the future. Have a good week ahead everyone!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NomadicJourney-CH1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: DisguisedDino

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
:unsure: Is that avoidable? or at least the player who has no interest in Lesbian can avoid those characters, or any other kink?
I'm with you on this point. But it seems that all games have to have their share of lesbian images by decree. It must be a matter of the political correctness that is rampant lately. And luck if they at least make it avoidable as many games have it as inevitable and with the main lis.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Nomadic Journey [Prologue] Unofficial Android Port

- 345mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

update it please

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
"Once I achieved my first million, my immediate action was to gift Rose and Sally with a beautiful house and a substantial amount of money."

Basically, he gave away his first million.

I'm reminded of Austin Powers when Dr. Evil asks for a sum of one million dollars. Is one million dollars a lot? Yes. Could you be set for life on it? Yes, but you'd have to live frugally unless you're old already. It's not so much that you can just buy whatever you want, and never have to worry about money again.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Interesting mixed bag.

The story has a lot of modern cringe but the writing can also deliver some nice scenes.
The spelling and English are atrocious.
Several girls are good looking but almost everyone has stupid abnormally huge breasts, which I find repulsive.
Luckily, the one with the most normal tits is also the best girl and is traveling with us so that should give me something worth playing.

Good luck with it!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote