Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Seems like a game about scary and creepy woman, i am going to download it and play it. It also seems very weird. I love weird storys. If the sex scenes are nice this could be a very good game.

Reactions: Sonu The Pilot

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
I watched the anime version on Hanime, and it was like... fap anti-fuel. I guess some guys must be into this kinda thing, but the only way I was gonna get off to it was if it really lived up to the title Kagura apparently gave the game version and Jean Jacket showed up to vore those intolerable uberbitches.
To be fair, the anime did a bad job portraying Kurokawa and Yamaguchi. The former lacks the charm that made her lovable dwspite being fucked up in the head, and the latter is not as aggressive in the VN

Is the hentai of this finished as well? I rather watch the hentai than play the game, same thing but no clicking :)
Not yet. OVA 6 and 7 are coming out in December, apparently.covering the rest of the second VN

Seems like a game about scary and creepy woman, i am going to download it and play it. It also seems very weird. I love weird storys. If the sex scenes are nice this could be a very good game.
so this is a sequel to a game that isnt in this site or I can play it even tho I have played the others?
I suggest you guys start with the first VN, then play the second one, and finally play this one

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NopeNopeNopeNopeNurses-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Xion95

Oct 16, 2017
Quick question, how does this VN end? I was going to get it but I want to know that first. Does the protag get revenge and a happy ending? Or is it he becomes a slave?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote