Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Ayyeee it's out! Let's go! I can't wait to play it now! I remember Joey or TheAnimeMan uhh translate the actual name or something.
Edit: Sakusei Byoutou is Semen Collection Hospital. Saku is collect. Sei is semen. And Byoutou is hospital. From what Joey aka TheAnimeMan saying that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: soundengineer

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Seems like a game about scary and creepy woman, i am going to download it and play it. It also seems very weird. I love weird storys. If the sex scenes are nice this could be a very good game.
If you want to know the plot and all, i'd say play Nope Nope Nurses first, then Nope Nope Nope Nurses and then this one. And they're all good.

Reactions: Xion95

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Huh, didn't really see that coming. Hmm, not sure how I feel about it but I might just give this one a try.
I'd say he deserved that ending. All the pain and suffering he's been through in all 3 games (including this one). Worth it imo lol

DouseShinundakara

Apr 29, 2023
To be fair, the anime did a bad job portraying Kurokawa and Yamaguchi. The former lacks the charm that made her lovable dwspite being fucked up in the head, and the latter is not as aggressive in the VN

Not yet. OVA 6 and 7 are coming out in December, apparently.covering the rest of the second VN

I suggest you guys start with the first VN, then play the second one, and finally play this one
The anime also did a really bad job at portraying Numajiri

Reactions: nikkunamesu

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
few questions: there is no pregnancy in the 3 games right? wish all the nurses got knocked up, do I need to patch these games? and is the MC the only one fucking the nurses or do they get fucked by others?

Last edited:

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 3002537

Overview:
The thrilling final installment of Dark One!'s hit visual novel series! Hapless protagonist Yamada is once again at the mercy of the tender depredations of the world's worst staff of nurses... and this time, it's up close and personal with the ruthless Head Nurse who dominates all the rest!​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-13
Release Date: 2023-10-13
Developer: Dark One! -
Publisher: Shiravune - - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Voiced: Japanese
Store:
VNDB:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

A whole game based of the "You got that" song. Hot damn!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote