Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
would be nice if someone made a uncensored and non-anime like version of this in English that i can read, we have advanced Ai tech but not a single functional translator :D

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
I have downloaded and played it. And also done Bitdefender Total Security scan and it says clean.
Lol, why would I download and share a virus? :WeSmart:

Scan results:

If you guys still get some virus in the scan. Probably it's a false positive or your antivirus is expired.

Btw there's always another option. Just support the dev by buying the game directly:p

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Woah. I gotta say, i really didn't expect this to have a happy end. I stopped fapping about half way in because i got too invested in the story tbh. Also because while i do enjoy femdom, this game is just a bit to brutal for my taste. I wanna be dominated, but not actually be treat like shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saintryven

Sep 10, 2021
Having survived the first two, I expected much the same in this one but then halfway through it just got really good.

Aug 22, 2022
Didn't really plan on playing the game since I looked up the CGs quite some time ago but I downloaded it just to see whether Defender blows a gasket or whatnot. File's clean from my scan.

Can anyone who got a positive hit post what Defender logs the virus as? I have a gut feeling it's that crappy ML/AI heuristic method that Defender really likes to go balls to the walls with. The detection method is so utterly shit that it randomly flags a lot of files that I'm 100% sure are clean. In my case a few months back, Defender flagged an Arch Linux iso, SteamOS iso, zipped pictures that I sent to myself from my phone, and more, as trojan. Aside from that, the detection method is utterly inconsistent too. I scanned the same files back then on my work PC and personal PC (personal personal computer heh) and despite both being updated security-wise, only my work PC detects it as a trojan.

• Angry
Reactions: Sonu The Pilot

DGlaDos

Jul 19, 2018
Hi, is there a patch for the H scenes only? i decided to buy it since my antivirus won't allow me to download it from here but forgot that Steam are little bitches that delete the H scenes in these games.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes