May 24, 2020
Uh... There is no rating? I guess i will try to play this VN, considering that i dont like much femdom... Well, wish me goodluck, so i will be able to rate this game properly

greyflash

Apr 24, 2017
ending was decent but i feel like there should've been an option to join the head nurses faction.
would've enjoyed more cg's involving the head nurses and some after story/epilogue.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
at first, I thought this might be some sort of translation difference, but it tunrs out there was a sequel, and that sequel got a sequel? My smile irremovable right now, partly form this naming scheme.

Reactions: Emmitudo

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
at first, I thought this might be some sort of translation difference, but it tunrs out there was a sequel, and that sequel got a sequel? My smile irremovable right now, partly form this naming scheme.
So you'd give it three yups out of three yups?

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Welcome to YAMADA daily suffering, let's see how our always nuts boy suffer this time!

" final installment " Never mind! Our Yamada will free from his cock and ball torture now....

jay2018017

Oct 13, 2018
I have to say, for a game that start as fap fuel for me, I really started to engage in the story starting from the second game.

As for the third game, the story took an interesting development, I cannot say whether it's good or bad, just... interesting. I never though it would go this route. It feel somewhat refreshing. I really though it would go full dark, but it was kind of wholesome, despite the first game tone.

If only that kind arc transitions were not there, it make me cringe a little.

ShadedRain

Nov 1, 2018
finally finished it, so i guess this is the final episode or final part of the trilogy huh. good game, thanks for uploading. kinda feels rather rushed in the end tho or a rather forced conclusion. was expecting more in the lines of the protagonist fixing the girls somehow.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
This series has an old-school feel. Makes you think of Yakin Byoutou too, obviously
I'd like to see the story for myself but at 3 games and dozens of sex scenes, it's a lot to ask out of me

bigbear2014

Oct 3, 2018
apparently they colab with 2 mobile game, Alliance Sages and Otogi Frontier R, It has Live2d scenes, does anyone have the source of it?

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
I was actually more invested in the story than the sex scenes believe it or not lol. Seeing Yamada actually grow a fucking spine and develop was actually engaging.

I ain't gonna hold you though, there's no way I'd ever be able to have a normal relationship with a woman again after dealing with all these nutty chicks lol.

Reactions: nikkunamesu
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes