nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Hi, is there a patch for the H scenes only? i decided to buy it since my antivirus won't allow me to download it from here but forgot that Steam are little bitches that delete the H scenes in these games.
Yes, the patch is on Johren

Aug 22, 2022
Yes yes yes yes, that's exactly what I expected. Thanks for the screenshot.

Just throwing a PSA, but Wacatac.X!ml (replace X with another letter) is a very very common false positive. Notice the "ml" right near the end? That stands for "machine learning". It means that Defender never encountered this "virus" before but they tagged it as such thanks to the dataset they're learning on. Usually, AV software detect viruses through:
  • Signature - the AV scans your file against their database and searches for a similar copy of known viruses or malware
  • Behavior - the AV detects when a file seems to do some sketchy stuff such as trying to send large amount of data through the net or trying to delete your System32 folder
  • Heuristics - the AV flags a file as a "possible" virus based on similarities with previous viruses
In our case, Defender is using heuristics-based detection for our file and they flagged it as a trojan thanks to its "experience" through ML/AI. I don't know the exact specifics of it, but Defender has a raging boner as of late for tagging some archived files like our Nope_Nope_Nope_Nope_Nurses.7z as "Wacatac.B!ml". If you're brave enough you could try extracting the .7z file and scanning the folder. Most of the time, Defender will react to the .7z but will sleep on the actual folder. That's how it was from what I experienced a few months ago from various .zip files. Though, there is a chance it will still react to something in the folders but from my scan, I really didn't catch anything.

Nevertheless, everyone should take precautions when downloading stuff from the internet because there is always a non-zero chance that the file you have is unsafe. Use VMs/sandboxing program if you must, check the .exe's signature if there are any, go through the forum posts, avoid sketchy sites, install adblockers, filter your network connections through firewalls, and use common sense. At the end of the day, there will always be a risk but we just have to learn to leverage the risk with the reward.

Cursed series. Each part give positive. Dunno if it's false positive or not though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's pretty clean. Some legitimate files, especially those with DRM, show up with way worse results there. Although that's an unfair comparison since DRM is basically all but malware in name.

Last edited:

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
Yes yes yes yes, that's exactly what I expected. Thanks for the screenshot.

Just throwing a PSA, but Wacatac.X!ml (replace X with another letter) is a very very common false positive. Notice the "ml" right near the end? That stands for "machine learning". It means that Defender never encountered this "virus" before but they tagged it as such thanks to the dataset they're learning on. Usually, AV software detect viruses through:
  • Signature - the AV scans your file against their database and searches for a similar copy of known viruses or malware
  • Behavior - the AV detects when a file seems to do some sketchy stuff such as trying to send large amount of data through the net or trying to delete your System32 folder
  • Heuristics - the AV flags a file as a "possible" virus based on similarities with previous viruses
In our case, Defender is using heuristics-based detection for our file and they flagged it as a trojan thanks to its "experience" through ML/AI. I don't know the exact specifics of it, but Defender has a raging boner as of late for tagging some archived files like our Nope_Nope_Nope_Nope_Nurses.7z as "Wacatac.B!ml". If you're brave enough you could try extracting the .7z file and scanning the folder. Most of the time, Defender will react to the .7z but will sleep on the actual folder. That's how it was from what I experienced a few months ago from various .zip files. Though, there is a chance it will still react to something in the folders but from my scan, I really didn't catch anything.

Nevertheless, everyone should take precautions when downloading stuff from the internet because there is always a non-zero chance that the file you have is unsafe. Use VMs/sandboxing program if you must, check the .exe's signature if there are any, go through the forum posts, avoid sketchy sites, install adblockers, filter your network connections through firewalls, and use common sense. At the end of the day, there will always be a risk but we just have to learn to leverage the risk with the reward.

That's pretty clean. Some legitimate files, especially those with DRM, show up with way worse results there. Although that's an unfair comparison since DRM is basically all but malware in name.
Great explanation. Never seen someone explaining like this. That's something :WeSmart:

Anyways, I've already spoke regarding these guys virus talk: Here

This is a game thread, not a virus discussion thread:FacePalm:

Enough talk about this shit, and discuss something about the game, so other users may find it useful:KEK:

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Yes yes yes yes nurses!
View attachment 3002844
In the well over a decade since I first saw these dudes, I never noticed until now that it's not even all of the same people, nor the same location. Learn something new every day :KEK:

Anyway, time to play the 3rd installment of Hostile Handjobs, Inc.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Hm, you got me curious. Never tried to check normal versions.
And yeah, it is why I said that I'm just unsure if it false positive, instead of saying "likely virus" or something similar. :D

P.S.
Hi, is there a patch for the H scenes only? i decided to buy it since my antivirus won't allow me to download it from here but forgot that Steam are little bitches that delete the H scenes in these games.
Dunno. On one hand, removing adult tag is beneficial. On other hand, ppl who look for h-games may miss it as result as well.
So my guess, is that they tried to avoid adult tag so everyone will be able to see it.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
otsuka-chan is now my favorite simply by virtue of the fact she's the least abnormal person there (despite being 6'2 and fucking jacked lmao). amamiya is kind of the mad scientist i expected from her scenes in the last game, but man is she really nuts :KEK: pharma companies envy her flagrant disdain for safe and humane product testing

on an unrelated note, i looked it up, and broken hands heal in like 4-8 weeks. i know he didn't actually have casts on, which could've set back his recovery time a bit, but he definitely should have been out of there by now. at least physically anyway. the psychological trauma would certainly be enough to keep him in an actual hospital for like half a year

edit: and why does amamiya give power levels to sex techniques LMAO

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Played it. Yamada grew a spine and came out all the better for it. Aside from Kurokawa's unresolved issues...pretty good all around.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Nurses are, far as I know, a-social or socially akward bitches. I mean bitches as in not friendly, can be hot looking though but that's where the fun ends. I even like femdom but there are fun cruel and just cruel, nurses are a hard pass IRL but this is a game and it works :)
Of course this is just my opinion, I'm sure others have their own :). I won't believe it if they say nurses are nice lovely dovely people though, no matter how hard they try to sell it to me!

Xion95

Oct 16, 2017
So I started the first one. I don't know what it is, but I really don't like Yamada. The way he keeps apologizing, just feels insincere.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
aizawa is such a dumbass :FacePalm:
also, otsuka being able to no diff a fucking steel baton was just stupid. like, yeah, we get it: she's strong. but no one is strong enough to break a fucking baton just by standing in front of it :KEK:

and no, dr. amamiya, mixing uppers and downers will not "cancel each other out" :LOL: whenever they try to come up with actual explanations for the wacky medical shit that happens in this series, i always have to laugh

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
aizawa is such a dumbass :FacePalm:
also, otsuka being able to no diff a fucking steel baton was just stupid. like, yeah, we get it: she's strong. but no one is strong enough to break a fucking baton just by standing in front of it :KEK:

and no, dr. amamiya, mixing uppers and downers will not "cancel each other out" :LOL: whenever they try to come up with actual explanations for the wacky medical shit that happens in this series, i always have to laugh
Yeah, Aizawa trying to go in alone with the thing you need to prove guilt was stupid. You'd think Aizawa would be hiding a gun considering how dangerous this group is...but considering the story, a gun would probably solve the story too quickly and deny Yamada his hero moment.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Well, as Yamada himself pointed out in his thought, she chose to become a clerk instead of a nurse.

So, she likely wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
at least the clerk thing is more justified. you need a lot of training to get a job as a nurse, being a convenience store clerk is a lot easier to do. think of all the time she'd need to spend going to med school for this sting operation lmao

Reactions: WinKid

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
at least the clerk thing is more justified. you need a lot of training to get a job as a nurse, being a convenience store clerk is a lot easier to do. think of all the time she'd need to spend going to med school for this sting operation lmao
I get that. But really, Aizawa not hiding a gun on her was stupid.

Reactions: ur other dad
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes