nopy.to discussion & feedback

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
wait... is Nopy still a thing? every time I try a download it tells me there is nothing there, this might be the worst download option ever. works once every month I think, or maybe only I have this problem for "reasons"

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
I need some help, I download games from nopy but it keeps getting network error everytime it finishes at 100%. It gets stuck there then errors. How do I fix this?

Reactions: VOOLTSS

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
If I wasnt poor as shit I'd send more then the few bucks Id have to support nopy a supporter... of culture

Dec 19, 2020
there are few games like "tresure of nadia" i can't play if i download it from nopy. they ask me to verify like always but keeps loading. idk if it is only me?

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
First of all, a big thanks for providing a great service, most of the time i get incredibly fast speeds down (better than any of the other sources people use) that's why its always my first choice on the downloads. I have noticed though that sometimes i get stuck in a loop of download gets to the point of completion and then just restarts from the beginning. This is not something that happens frequently but a good few times in the last month or so. i use a VPN, and in some cases switching server has allowed the download to complete.

HarembleStudio69

Mar 31, 2021
I've had nothing but good experiences. The download speed can suck some days, but it usually beats out the competition that's trying to give my computer aids.. Any chance you guys would consider accepting crypto donations? I like to donate where I can, but I absolutely despise how big the fees can be for sites like Paypal/Patreon.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Nopy is my Fav site for downloads clean and fast well somtimes some download stuck with 100/200kb but most of the time 10/10

2019-9-20-awe

Sep 20, 2019
nopy is really a great experience. No lag, no bandwidth restriction, no paywall.

Personally I wouldn't mind ads as long as they don't eat up the whole space/destroy the browsing experience with pop-ups or redirects.

When I download from a download manager I see resume supported, but not while resuming from my browser (Palemoon). May be just my browser though. There are no failed downloads if I don't pause them in the browser, and there's no bandwidth fluctuation ever.

This is very well maintained. Hope you get enough supporters to open the site for public uploads (I will stop torrenting stuff and download preferentially from nopy then).
:)(y)