nopy.to discussion & feedback

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I wonder how much i need to donate to get an invite:KEK: other hoster suck most of the time

ab11

Oct 20, 2017
I got the error 403 "invalid session" when I tried downloading games from nopy. I'm using a vpn

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I got the error 403 "invalid session" when I tried downloading games from nopy. I'm using a vpn
You don't need to activate the vpn when downloading from nopy. As far as I know, no connection data is logged, no cookies are created on your device and there is a direct connection to the European servers, i.e. no tracking servers are switched in between.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I wonder how much i need to donate to get an invite:KEK: other hoster suck most of the time
Same, MEGA is okay but people can get shafted on the limits which I don't like.

Reactions: Cunt

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
i cant use nopy, it stuck in loading.. is it down or if it just me..?
The servers are running stable at the moment.

Maybe the servers were offline for a short time for maintenance.

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
I can't download anything in nopy, error 403... how can i solve this? thank you!

Goleleo

May 31, 2018
I am constantly faced with the fact that you download files with 'nopy', they stop downloading by about the middle of the file. By clicking resume, the file is downloaded from scratch. Unfortunately, I could not solve this problem. I use Google H. 1625831972719.png

Reactions: Λvipray_x

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Used a nopy a good couple of times, for the smaller files its good, fine, but for files above 2 GB it's poof, annoying. Stopped downloading around 1.5 GB, and later on, stopped downloading at 2 GB, like bro dang, I've tried downloading the same file 3 times no luck. Mega on the other hand is garbage too, it came to 2 GB and I got shafted like WTF!

Oct 26, 2017
Getting perfect speeds for downloading, even when the servers are saturated. No waiting time, no intrusive ads. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks a lot for this service nopy! If I ever upload a game here, I'll keep an eye out for registration offers. :)

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
nopy's great but for the last couple things i downloaded my antivirus popped up ransomware warnings for all downloads when extracting them,it seems to be a false alarm since i scanned them with the antivirus and with windows defender and both showed nothing.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
nopy's great but for the last couple things i downloaded my antivirus popped up ransomware warnings for all downloads when extracting them,it seems to be a false alarm since i scanned them with the antivirus and with windows defender and both showed nothing.
That won't be a Nopy thing.