nopy.to discussion & feedback

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
How do one use a download manager with Nopy. Not been using a download manager in a while, but TRying to limit relying on Mega, so want to start using Nopy more, but downloading stopping halfway through seems to happen a few times for me already. Want to download COBD now (7Gb) but without it only getting to 6 GB.

I tried Free Download Manager, but can not get it to work with Nopy.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
How do one use a download manager with Nopy. Not been using a download manager in a while, but TRying to limit relying on Mega, so want to start using Nopy more, but downloading stopping halfway through seems to happen a few times for me already. Want to download COBD now (7Gb) but without it only getting to 6 GB.

I tried Free Download Manager, but can not get it to work with Nopy.
Tyr JDownloader, it works great for me.

Reactions: Alfius

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I use NOPY often enough and it works well enough that I went to Patreon (the cesspit of all shit and evil) and pledged.

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Alfius

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Trying to figure out how to get an invite. I'm a game creator and all the rest of the file host sites are complete crap.

pomlpoml

May 8, 2020
Great service, even better than mega!
Though I have some issue during the last 1-2 month, my DL speed is capped at ~2.5mbps where is was like 25mbps before (which is still my current internet speed), and I still have no clue why (EU region)

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Thanks for the site, it finally replaced mega as my number one. Haven't had any major problems with it and regularly hits my max download speed.
Right now you are the only patreon I have been donating to. I have been doing it for a number of months now. Even when it claims to be overwhelmed(or something) it downloads really fast.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Welp love the hosting service . Hopefully at some point invites for new games get opened.
Since i'll probably use it for my game i guess. Anyways cheers

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
"
error 500
server file offline
"
statistics says 47/52 servers are online and I choose a file on an offline one . . .

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
"
error 500
server file offline
"
statistics says 47/52 servers are online and I choose a file on an offline one . . .
Yeah, all European cache servers are down at the moment, that sucks. I hope they can fix the issue pretty soon.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Anyone have an Idea of how long till the nopy servers are fast again? They are going about 100 KB or less for me right now.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Anyone have an Idea of how long till the nopy servers are fast again? They are going about 100 KB or less for me right now.
Currently all servers are up and running stable, we'll see if they stay stable under load or buckle again and go offline.

notibibs

Dec 1, 2017
It seems to be working as intended, but at this hour (10 AM local time) there doesn't seem to be much traffic.

Later edit (20 mins later): it still seems to be spiking up a bit; cancelling the download, refreshing the page and trying again seems to work.

Last edited: