Aug 10, 2020
Lately, approx at 2/3 game topics I can't download from nNopy and getting:

Page not available
Site eu-cache4.files.nopy.to didnt send data
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Reactions: Azsouth

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I Have had various problems. I use Nord VPN and have had some luck using servers outside NA. Mostly I have had luck in Asia. I get no response from nopy in Eastern Europe nor in SEA I get no error but I can get not connection to nopy. Nopy admin can contact me about which server I use to down load. But I am not going to shoot myself in the foot telling everyone.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
almost every download above 1GB from any game is giving me that ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE msg from Nopy servers now.

I read about the reason now, posted already here. Such a pity that money runs everything and without it nothing works and some level of greed is always in the way.

PS: I hope Mega doesn't follow Nopy steps...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
almost every download above 1GB from any game is giving me that ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE msg from Nopy servers now.

I read about the reason now, posted already here. Such a pity that money runs everything and without it nothing works and some level of greed is always in the way.

PS: I hope Mega doesn't follow Nopy steps...
Mega's business model is very different, the two aren't comparable.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
just to understand this nopy problem a bit better, this doesn't happen for every eu servers, right? its just for some specific ones, like some of EU ones? i noticed eu-1 and eu-2 have this problems, or is this just happening the server is saturated?

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
I turned off the addon "HTTPS everywhere" and it worked, got past the error "secured connection to eu-5 cache failed"

Kalif66

Donor
Apr 15, 2017
Hello
I use Nopy for my downloads, as often as possible. Good speed and no limit.
For a week I get an error when I try to download,
Secure connection failed
An error occurred while connecting to eu-cache4.files.nopy.to.
I noticed that cache 3 and 4 are in error.. the others (Cache) respond correctly.
I managed to download by Nopy after several tries.. 3-4 times.
I have 2 computers with which I download on F95zone. especially with Nopy.. the same observation on the other computer.

Is this a problem, I don't know, I just give the info..
Thank you
Translate by google

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hello
I use Nopy for my downloads, as often as possible. Good speed and no limit.
For a week I get an error when I try to download,
Secure connection failed
An error occurred while connecting to eu-cache4.files.nopy.to.
I noticed that cache 3 and 4 are in error.. the others (Cache) respond correctly.
I managed to download by Nopy after several tries.. 3-4 times.
I have 2 computers with which I download on F95zone. especially with Nopy.. the same observation on the other computer.

Is this a problem, I don't know, I just give the info..
Thank you
Translate by google
https://f95zone.to/threads/nopy-to-discussion-feedback.23541/post-6347878

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
It's invite only at the moment, especially due to the large increase in traffic with the users we already have, adding more would make the situation worse unfortunately.
Wife Trainer Files is a decently popular game with the OP post having 500+ likes.

I am in charge of making the official Android Port of the game, moderating for the game (on the official discord server and all of the game threads) and hosting all the mirror links.
Some people have asked for Nopy downloads. People have also asked for Nopy links for my mods for the game.

So if either me or Wife Trainer Files (the developer account for the game, which I do have access to) could get an invite, that would be lovely. If either I or the the developer gets an invite, I would be more than happy to do a monthly donation, which may help offset the added load another uploader might cause. The game is updated roughly every 4 to 6 months and my mods for the game is updated on a monthly basis, so it should not add too much more strain on the servers.

If me or the developer account can not get an invite, I completely understand, though it would be awesome if we could.

nopy

nopy.to
Respected User
Jan 4, 2019
The NA cache servers are back online, improving speeds for NA users and easing the load on the EU cache :)

We're still not opening up invites yet, the growth rate is still uncontrolled, and with the new unmetered servers for the NA cache, we've had to postpone our previously planned upgrades. I'll announce on Patreon and Discord when we open up for invites again.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
hello just found there was a thread for this on the site ive been using the nopy to download alot for months but for the last maybe month the speeds have been much slower idk whats going on mega downloads much faster. when before nopy was just as good

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I always used to download from nopy before, but unfortunately for me since a month or two ago I keep getting.

Error 403: Download session is invalid

Tested with Opera GX, Chrome and MS.Edge.