nopy.to discussion & feedback

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
nopy SSL cert error is happening for file server 7.

It looks like it just didn't update the cert since it's expiration date is today. Aug 30.

Reactions: Cmann

synchro1

Aug 11, 2017
When I go to download something "Error 403: Download session is invalid". How do I fix it? I use google chrome 76.0.3809.132

nopy

nopy.to
Respected User
Jan 4, 2019
nopy SSL cert error is happening for file server 7.

It looks like it just didn't update the cert since it's expiration date is today. Aug 30.
This was fixed later that day, we've rolled out additional changes to the other servers to prevent this from happening again :)

When I go to download something "Error 403: Download session is invalid". How do I fix it? I use google chrome 76.0.3809.132
A 403 means either the download session expired, or your IP changed between visiting the download page and going to the download server. We don't log IPs, although we sign download links to your IP (using a 1 way cryptographic hash) to ensure requests always go via the nopy.to domain, and no other site uses our service for hotlinking.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
A 403 means either the download session expired, or your IP changed between visiting the download page and going to the download server
i have the same problem too, and im pretty sure my IP does not change, and the session is not expired either (other members can dl)
weird, isnt it? i've no problem with other host, only on nopy

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Just dropping by to say thank you for your amazing download platform. Hands down my favourite. Very simple and easy to use. Just wish I could toss you a few bucks in support, but I'm more broke than than a 10th tier pyramid scheme investor.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
recently files that i had started downloading from nopy kept getting "failed" after a few seconds or a minute. don't know if anyone else is having this problem.

nopy

nopy.to
Respected User
Jan 4, 2019
recently files that i had started downloading from nopy kept getting "failed" after a few seconds or a minute. don't know if anyone else is having this problem.
This should be quite rare, it can happen when our backend file storage is over capacity. We're in the process of performing a few more upgrades, to reduce the chance of this happening :)

Reactions: Cmann and u z i

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
You guys should open up a discord server. Although it might suffer from people just begging to get permissions to upload, it definitely makes contacting you guys easier since most people who play games use discord.

siowy

Jul 20, 2017
my downloads from nopy are also failing after some time (maybe 20 seconds or so), and they don't complete. this wasn't the case for me previously (maybe 3 months ago).

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
nopy
Hi, I tried contacting nopy via email and here on f95 without success.
I'd like to know what the requirements are to get an invitation for nopy.
Thanks.

Rahdor

Jun 19, 2018
Lately the download speed for nopy has been really slow, like 1-2mbps, is it only me or is it like this for everyone? I even tried jdownloader but it's the same

Reactions: asdfjkhbjhpo

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Lately the download speed for nopy has been really slow, like 1-2mbps, is it only me or is it like this for everyone? I even tried jdownloader but it's the same
Speed is fine for me, only ones I have problems with are anonfiles which always fails after about 50mb and zippyshare which has IP blocked several countries

Reactions: Cmann

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I'm trying to make some game CGs available on the site but the file is too big to post natively. I wanted to post it via Nopy but it says I need a login since you are not currently taking uploads from the general public. I heard that logins are currently invite only so I'm not asking for one, but if there is a way I could supply you with the files to be uploaded and then you give me the link so I can share it that would be great.

Kavy

Apr 20, 2018
Every time I try downloading anything from the site it just gives me "Failed - Network error". I've been getting this for over a month now.

Reactions: rednekroketeer

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It's been inconsistent for me. Usually Nopy DL speed is fine, roughly comparable to Mega. I have had some instances recently though where a 3-5 min download on Mega would take 3-5 HOURS on Nopy. Not sure what's up with that. It was fine again today. My guess would be network congestion somewhere for Nopy.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hey! I've tried downloading some games from nopy, was quite impressed with the speed. Is it possible to get an invite to it so I can upload my game there too?