nopy.to discussion & feedback

robr32

Oct 11, 2019
Can I use PayPal with Buy Me Coffee?, on their site it says they take it but when I try to do it for you ( nopy.to ) it only shows pay by credit card?

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
After experiencing some slow download speeds for certain file servers, whether it a connection problem from my side or the server's side, I feel like there should be some sort of way to at least tell where the problem lies. Is it perhaps possible for a tool to be made to test a client's connection speed to each server/cluster? I've been able to resolve some of my issues by restarting the download a couple times, but even then it gets pretty frustrating to see dropped speeds for apparently no reason, especially when server loads are in the 20% area or less. Keep up the good work though!

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
I have many problems at using Nopy these days....
Download starts, but after 15MB or so, the connection fails.
I want to download this file:
But the download always fail. And this problem persist even at downloading other files.
I'm using Jdownloader.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
But the download always fail. And this problem persist even at downloading other files.
I'm using Jdownloader.
How long are you giving it? My Nopy downloads usually fail after a few minutes, but if I leave them alone they start back up again and finish quite quickly.

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
How long are you giving it? My Nopy downloads usually fail after a few minutes, but if I leave them alone they start back up again and finish quite quickly.
Same thing is happening to me: The initial connection will either be normal, or it will lead to me getting disconnected, which can be solved by just attempting to resume the download maybe like 10-20 seconds after disconnection.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Same thing is happening to me: The initial connection will either be normal, or it will lead to me getting disconnected, which can be solved by just attempting to resume the download maybe like 10-20 seconds after disconnection.
I'm using JDownloader, so it tries again for me and keeps trying until the download completes.

jackwhite6

Mar 31, 2019
I'm using Jdownloader.
I've been experiencing the same the past few days. Just downloading thru browser, downloads always fail after a few seconds. Have done downloads thru mega and zippyshare which have worked.

saiki47

Feb 19, 2020
Thank you so much for creating this site. I just started using f95 but of all the links, your site is the best. Please keep up the good work in the future too. You don't know how much of a favor you are doing to thousands of people using this site. Mega and the others can't even come close to nopy, let alone beat it. Have a good day. Cheers !

Last edited:

TheMoneyBoys

Feb 19, 2020
Absolute best host from my experience, thank you for creating Nopy and making it so much more convenient than with the usual bullshit hosts. I hope the donations are making you some extra cash on the side, I'll be sure to contribute.

DevilsCry

Nov 4, 2017
Hello, i would like to ask, since i'm trying to make an account, but apparently is blocked for now (by invite only, for creators so far).

It seems my MEGA account got nuked and i'm pretty pissed right now, because i actually paid for a pro account since i needed more storage (more than 15GB. My lite account had 200GB).

I would like to ask which kind of content is allowed there. I pretty much store 3D NSFW animations with anime-like characters, but sometimes i do anime 3D bestiality, which i guess is the thing that got my MEGA account nuked (can't confirm it, i'm still waiting for a reply... if i ever get one).

(Also, obviously, is there is a way to get an account now? I want to replace my MEGA archive as soon as possible. Good think i made a backup of everything just in case...).

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Is there any problem with server today, I'm getting incredibly slow download speed for no more secret,rebirth and tales from the unending void!

wildvrau

Sep 1, 2017
I don't know if this is a serversided problem, but my downloads always stay at 200~300KBps. I'm in Brazil (so maybe I have to apologize for the bad english), but anyway I don't know if this is the problem.

I always use MEGA, as it download at 1MBps, I have a 120mb internet so it isn't that much, but as the most part of games here are small, it isn't a real problem. Now I'm trying to download Glamour 0.22, and MEGA is giving me 50 minutes to complete it.

It would be nice if I could use NOPY a little faster than 250KBps...

floatingcow

May 24, 2017
I've noticed over the last couple weeks my speeds have tanked to about 5Mbps even on cached. Normally I get ~35Mbps (internet plan is 30Mbps download). All other downloads (Steam, Mega, etc) have no issues and run at full speeds.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Not sure what triggers this but I've been seeing this a lot when I have downloads that fail via Nopy:

nopy.jpg

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
I am afraid that you will only hear praise from me! Most people here probably care more about the games than the servers they get the game files from, but whenever nopy is an option it is the option I choose. It simply beats the competion by a mile. I can only recommend that we chip in to show our appreciation and thanks!
I'm a tech guy myself and am always trying to get the best servers. Thanks to nopy just introduced recently, I'm switching over from Mega.

Special thanks!

Can't wait until we can make it open to the public.