nopy.to discussion & feedback

Big Wallas

Feb 15, 2018
Hey. Is there any problem with the nopy server? cause normally i would download a game with my inet speed of 20mb but the past couple weeks i try to download form nopy and the speed its 200kb

Reactions: wittr

rednekroketeer

Enigma wrapped Conundrum with Awkward shroud
Donor
Jan 7, 2018
I'm having trouble with all the file hosts exept Mega. They all start fine but drop to 0 after about 5 seconds, and then i get the "Failed-Network Error". I've tried it on Firefox, Chrome and Brave browsers, and even switched to my linux box. It's just odd that all but Mega are failing.

BlindTraveler

Feb 22, 2018
only had 4 downloads going server 9 and 10 keeps interrupting downloads on me. 5th time trying to get that remake of LoK. normally don't have problems with ya guys, I am on edge, sadly got this laptop used (my old vista cant connect online now) and don't have contact with old owner so permantly just a regular user. (Microsoft help n support wont help me out there) cant install n try on another browser. bit of a weird state. still Do love using ya guys

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm having trouble with all the file hosts exept Mega. They all start fine but drop to 0 after about 5 seconds, and then i get the "Failed-Network Error". I've tried it on Firefox, Chrome and Brave browsers, and even switched to my linux box. It's just odd that all but Mega are failing.
This is an issue on your end.

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
Logically the issue that I can't create an account because you temporary disabled it, sucks for me xD
If you are ever going to read this then:
Another question I have had, do you really "not't care" what is uploaded? You know what I mean... "free games"...? Because I am in the process of launching a new site for "free games" and would be interested in implementing it from the start.

Last edited:

dragon556677

May 2, 2018
Having the same thing, with over a month now only with nopy. It were like sometimes. But now it consistent. The only thing that may be help but not every time is to clicking download seeing Error 403: Download session is invalid and going back and clicking download. Doing this fast may toss you pass to needed server which is not returning Error 403: Download session is invalid, as I think, and you may download the file.

Reactions: Daisuke Kanbe

Emi999

Nov 6, 2019
Greets, I am going to get into game development and it would be wonderful if I could upload my proyect to Nopy. There's any way in which I could create an account? Thanks a lot!

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
Maybe somebody can help me. Nopy won't work on firefox. On google chrome it works fine.
When i try to download something from nopy via firefox the site is loading but the spinning circle which indicates the loading of the file won't stop and the download won't start. I use cloudflare DNS but I don't think thats the issue because on chrome it works. Maybe someone has an idea?

Dajose

May 8, 2017
got some issues with the download speed aswell. for some reason for 1 or 2 weeks the download speed has been reduced to 2mb instead of my usual 12-15. Dunno if you worked in a speed cap or something. For mega its my usual 15.

nvm i just read the pages before. if there is no speed cap then i dont know whats wrong. Since it happens with every nopy download i assume i have some problems with it on another end

Reactions: 215303j
Sep 4, 2018
Same here. But if the problem is the ISP, why don't I have issues when using Torrent, Steam, Mega or any other service who requires a stable connection? And why these problems only started recently? I din't change my ISP.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
I too have the same issues as the others with Nopy, the download starts fine but after 10-15 seconds it just fails and show the network error message. All other file hosting services work fine. Nopy used to be my favorite host and a really good option since it was pretty fast but now its just useless because of this issue since I cannot download anything from Nopy. Workupload thankfully works quite well though and also UploadHaven.

lilolalel

Oct 30, 2017
Anybodyy has this problem too?
It just keep loading forever.
View attachment 470924
I have this problem too since ~1 month now. Is possible to know if this a user problem or something wrong on server side? Thanks!

Edit: as the user djtheprophet suggested, seems one of latest firefox update block nopy from loading the file to download. Tried with edge and it's work. A little workaround (in my case) to reach the "download" button is: open the download page ->go on nopy home-> go back to the download page, this time you can see the download section and take the file. No, reloading (upper circle button or f5) the page don't work. Maybe it's something related to how forefox handle some JS components.

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I have this problem too since ~1 month now. Is possible to know if this a user problem or something wrong on server side? Thanks!
My problem was Kaspersky anti virus.
Got Avast and it went away

Edva

Dec 28, 2019
I know nopy is still "invite" only, but I really need a replacement for MEGA, having only a few gigas for uploads is crewing me all the time. Is there a way to have an account? I've waited almost a year to see if the register will be up at some point. Please... I want to have a place to do another backup also some big files.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
I also have been having a lot of trouble with Nopy the last couple of weeks-both from work (I know, I know, lol) and home, so it isn't my ISP (unless it is both of them). Using Safari on MacOS. (Main issue-it times out after a minute or so-"Network Connection Lost.") Odd, because Nopy has been for me the most consistent download link here, so much so I'm even a (tiny) Patreon.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I also have been having a lot of trouble with Nopy the last couple of weeks-both from work (I know, I know, lol) and home, so it isn't my ISP (unless it is both of them). Using Safari on MacOS. (Main issue-it times out after a minute or so-"Network Connection Lost.") Odd, because Nopy has been for me the most consistent download link here, so much so I'm even a (tiny) Patreon.
Nopy often times out (and won't resume) for me using any browser for download. works without a hitch using aria2 or wget after getting the direct link though, and with browser plugins that integrate those tools.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Just an update-Nopy has been working great for me the last week or so, thanks Nopy!