Moonest

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
nora3_1.png

Overview:
Your character has quit the service and got into the civilian world, where you have to start everything from scratch. This story is mainly centered around your hero's relationship with a young girl Nora Boo, but other characters are also present in the game's plot. Build your relationship and have fun! (* ^ ω ^)​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-13
Release Date: 2024-04-13
Developer: Moonest - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:

Extras: ITALIAN TRANSLATION*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

blacked1.png girl.png r3.png r34.png r58.png r55.png

Last edited:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Moonest Congrats on your first game release! Good luck!

You can add updates and edit links. Use reports for your updates, so uploaders and modders could see your updates and promote your thread.

Reactions: DJsona

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Super minor nitpick, but you probably should not say ''Build your relationship and have fun!'' when it is a kinetic novel. You are following a story not building it. Descriptions like this will cause a lot of people to ask if NTR is avoidable.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Your character has left the service and entered the civilian world, where you have to start everything from scratch.
This story mainly focuses on your hero's relationship with a young girl, Nora Boo,
but other characters are also present in the plot of the game.
Watch your relationship grow, and have fun!​
Slightly changed the overview to reflect KN. :giggle:

Oh, here we go. A certain group is going to go nuts. :ROFLMAO:

It looks interesting to me.
Thanks, Moonest

Heres a file to get you font you see in the light backgrounds.

Put the y_outline file in the game folder. :giggle:

123.jpg

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Okay, so it's a kinetic novel, which means that's there's no choice, or at the very least the choices don't impact the story. With this is mind, there are both the romance and netorare tag, which at first would lead me to believe that this is actually a netorase(swinging) game. However, there's also a cheating tag, which then makes me wonder is this an NTR game? It could also be a mix of both, or perhaps the cheating tag is for other characters that aren't the couple, so maybe it's netori too.

It would be really nice to get some clarification on this, and also, for anyone who has tried this out, or are going to try it, it would be nice to hear what the MC is like, is he more dominant and actually has a spine, or is he just a spineless cuck?

Anyways, thanks in advance for any answers, and good luck dev.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Okay, so it's a kinetic novel, which means that's there's no choice, or at the very least the choices don't impact the story. With this is mind, there are both the romance and netorare tag, which at first would lead me to believe that this is actually a netorase(swinging) game. However, there's also a cheating tag, which then makes me wonder is this an NTR game? It could also be a mix of both, or perhaps the cheating tag is for other characters that aren't the couple, so maybe it's netori too.

It would be really nice to get some clarification on this, and also, for anyone who has tried this out, or are going to try it, it would be nice to hear what the MC is like, is he more dominant and actually has a spine, or is he just a spineless cuck?

Anyways, thanks in advance for any answers, and good luck dev.
Relationships are complicated. So in short, yes it is possible for those tags to combine, even if it seems contradictory.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
This didn't answer my question at all, I already know it's possible for those tags to combine in general, that wasn't my question. I asked since this is a kinetic novel (as in a set story), I asked if it was the case in this story, not if it was possible in this story. Since it's a kinetic novel, there won't be a choice in the matter, which is why I would like to know what kind of story it is.

Unless only the first release is kinetic and it'll have choices later on, if that's the case it would probably be better to add that on the OP so people who aren't fans of KN's know to stick around or not.

If anyone has an actual concrete answer, it would be much appreciated. I almost never download first releases anyways, so I'm not in a hurry or anything.
Just played the online version for science. There are choices, and some of them are rewarded with a red heart symbol, which indicates some kind of a points symbol. I also got a early bad end. However, the onlibe version crashed reproductably during the dinner, so i dont know of any inpact of the choices.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes