VN Ren'Py Abandoned Normal Trade Relations [v0.35] [Lostworks]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.35

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 60 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Morho

May 16, 2023
Project Paused, notice .

I am sure that mods can mark this as On Hold or Abandoned or whatnot. That really depends on whether or not I can get a new 3D Artist. That said, I do want to thank everyone I had lively discussions with on here and people who became a fan of the game. I don't know about the download links remaining active or whatnot. Pixx and I really wanted to see this project through to completion but sometimes things don't work out like that.
:unsure:so... one ntr game did notwork, so now second one crypt of dracula will have ntr to? :unsure:yep probably nothing wrong

Pee_Wee

Jan 27, 2022
Hey everyone, this is my game! Working with Pixxel to make it! This is just a short first version, but if there's one promise I'm going to make, it's that we're going to give an update every month. If we can't, then I'll compensate with a release of a side game that I've been developing called The Crypt of Dracula. I hope you all like it! The main inspirations of this are Anna Karenina and Sex/Life. I hope I can answer any questions you guys have and if you want to start the NTR debate again, hopefully this can be your safe space to do it.
Would like to see real discussion. I don't like cuck esp voluntary but enjoy NTR. Wish NTR haters could see the difference.

Reactions: Kotobiki

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Is there a chance that maybe one day you might come back and finish up this game it would've put a whole new spin on the dreaded 3 letter word.

Reactions: Puma1978
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote