4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Shinita Just finished playing 0.2, don't know if they have been mentioned yet or not but I only saw 2 little errors and 1 Big one. 1) In the intro when the MC is thinking about his stay with Georgia, he says something about staying at hers when it should be staying at her Place. 2) After the interview with Ira, MC asks about benefits and what not, Ira says They benefits, it should be The benefits. 3) when the MC takes Ash to C7 and after the shower the conversation tag are swapped around, MC saying Ash's lines and Ash's saying the MC lines. Overall a great game you got going on, shame no animations as of yet. Very good writing, Great models, Clean renders, Great lighting and angles, Imma goin' ta givez ya 7.75 outta 10. Keep it up!!

:D CHEERS (c)

Reactions: Shinita

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Hey Shinita, that was short but very fun. Having everyone be exhibitionistic is a good theme. I love your renders and choice of body types, and how each character is different. As far as the writing goes, Georgia and Kaylee are the most interesting of course, while the others are more like cardboard cutouts at this point, but I expect them to get more complicated soon.

And then there is Ash. I feel bad for Ash and I want to help her, let her live with me. Unfortunately, I also want to take advantage of her vulnerability and have her become dependent on me. Like a happy little pet. Maybe Georgia and Kaylee need a little pet in their lives too. There is something wrong with my brain that I go down that road so easily to take advantage of a desperate homeless girl. I've played too many of these games, lol.

Kingalready

Dec 17, 2017
Love the models and art in this game. It's so refreshing to see a DAZ game that doesn't feature a plethora of massively-overtitted, shaved barbie dolls. Though I would prefer if the MC didn't look like he was 15...

I do find it ironic that the only female character that MC seemingly cannot refuse is Georgia. Not that I would, but I usually find the "female childhood friend secretly carrying a torch for MC" trope annoying. And I would surely slow down the escalation between MC and Georgia if I could - as others pointed out a bit of a slower burn does help me feel a connection to the MC and selected LI(s.)
who's the zelda girl in your second fan fig , can I have a name

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Not sure if I'm a fan of the re-write of the garage scene.

I can sort of understand the previous one being a bit pushy but I liked the scene's uniqueness. I like the exhibitionistic kink surrounding the game, but the previous written one gave us a glimpse of shyness / embarrassment which was delightful. I felt that it, like the scene in the photoshoot where the MC tries to snap an up-close picture of her pussy were nice additions, as despite the fact that Georgia is comfortable with nudity, when it escalates way too quickly so her arousal doesn't catch up, she reverts into being shy / embarrassed which as I previously mentioned is quite delightful and a nice breakaway for the player.

This scene was even more interesting due to not only resulting in that, but being heightened by the gradual exposure of the 3 pics. The new scene seems more "friendly" which I can sort of understand but I feel like it lost a bit of what made it special.

Just my thoughts :)

Reactions: Shinita

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is it a harem game, or are we going to have to choose between multiple LIs at some point?

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Not sure if I'm a fan of the re-write of the garage scene.
Yeah you're totally right. I liked it but it was definitely edgy. I wanted Georgia to know that her new hobby might attract unwanted attention and for her to deal with it but think about her actions a bit more... but for people coming to the game not knowing intentions it was leading them to think this game would go in a different direction which was distracting.

Is it a harem game, or are we going to have to choose between multiple LIs at some point?
Nothing is set in stone yet but I imagine you will be able to be with multiple women until somebody wants to make it more concrete and then you're going to have to choose. Any harem ending if it ever exists would have to be a later addition once I get through the main storyline.

Shinita what GPU do you have?
A RTX 4000 series, why do you ask?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mayonesa

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Nothing is set in stone yet but I imagine you will be able to be with multiple women until somebody wants to make it more concrete and then you're going to have to focus down. Any harem ending if it ever exists would have to be a later addition once I get through the main storyline.
I don't think I'm interested in the game without a harem ending: There seem to be a lot of LIs and I only play one ending, so as I never choose between LIs I like, I'd rather find another game.

But in case I only liked one LI, all scenes and romantic relationships with all other LIs should be avoidable for me to like the game.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I really like Kaylee's hair like this, she looks pretty in that image. It's much better than her pink hair...which for me, gave off the typical lesbian rebel vibe (at least she didn't have the typical side of her head shaved off :D ). Also, I'm guessing Kaylee and MC's childhood friend are bi, and are sexual with each other? (I hope not. At least let MC have better intimacy with Georgia, and not just him jacking off on her or her giving boring hand jobs.)

And regards to potential future relationship paths...It would be nice to see a throuple path choice take place between Kaylee, Georgia and MC earlier on in the story...instead of near the ending (kind of like threes company, but with sex). As both would fit well together as a relationship path (If a harem path isn't an end game option). But I'm not a fan of GG lesbian only content, so I hope we don't end up seeing MC creeping and watching on the sidelines as those two go at it.

And I hope MC ends up with some better visual stamina, after we saw his quick to cum …the a minute man moment, while drunk with Georgia and Kaylee. And their hand holding while it was happening was very odd to see. I guess there is more going on behind the scenes with their relationship, that MC hasn't been made aware of yet?

Anyways great job on the quality rendering... Looking forward seeing more content from this new project.

Kaylee_Skating_1.jpg

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes