4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
That's not what I was saying. Georgia asked her what she did while shooting and her response is to go "and then?" yes it's a valid question but what I wanted to know is why she asked that? It's a non-sequitur
You're missing dialog between those two statements because you're using an old save game - possibly also the reason you also got that png error.

0.1 save games not compatible with 0.2

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
You're missing dialog between those two statements because you're using an old save game - possibly also the reason you also got that png error.

0.1 save games not compatible with 0.2
ooh I see. Time to replay!

Reactions: Shinita

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
I *really* enjoyed this VN! Clever and witty and awesome, to say the least. Looking for more episodes and also a way to support your work.

Reactions: Shinita

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Started a new save, at the restaurant get the entrance with ash and then it plays again as if you don't have ash with you. And on the train trying to click Ira's hidden pics (might be because I rolled back a bit)
1679699162387.png

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Shinita : Hello! I've started a completely new game and had the same error as Krynh ! Started over at the entrance and then after the conversation about Georgia and Kaylee it jumps back to the Ash Path...
Other than that a really nice game for sure.
Looking forward to the next update

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Shinita : Hello! I've started a completely new game and had the same error as Krynh ! Started over at the entrance and then after the conversation about Georgia and Kaylee it jumps back to the Ash Path...
Other than that a really nice game for sure.
Looking forward to the next update
Should be fixed in the latest 0.2d version. Here's a smaller patch if you want to update yours without downloading 290mb again (just copy it over the existing script.rpa)

• Red Heart
Reactions: cate.archer

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I was going to post this last night, but ended up having an early night. Anyways I downloaded version 0.2b-pc and the below appeared -
1679721946907.png

Not sure why I got this as I haven't seen any other reports of such?

I will get the 2d release soon and see if it pops up

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I was going to post this last night, but ended up having an early night. Anyways I downloaded version 0.2b-pc and the below appeared -
View attachment 2493206

That's unfortunately a common thing lately with many RenPy games. Some AV programs are doing false positive detections for some time now and many game threads are now spammed with those "warning" messages...

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
That's unfortunately a common thing lately with many RenPy games. Some AV programs are doing false positive detections for some time now and many game threads are now spammed with those "warning" messages...
Probably correct, to date I have been "safe" when using F95 as a source as the many members would here usually report such events and would help us all out. But anyways, 2d has given me no troubles so, I feel, it is as you suspect a false positive.
Thanks.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Nothing is set in stone yet but I imagine you will be able to be with multiple women until somebody wants to make it more concrete and then you're going to have to choose. Any harem ending if it ever exists would have to be a later addition once I get through the main storyline.
Well that's a massive shame. The girls are all very cute, and I've enjoyed the first part of the story, but if we've got to choose between girls, I'm out. Mutually-exclusive-path games all have this same problem where, as the game advances, people who like a particular girl end up going several updates with just tiny bits of story or scenes for the girl they like, and people who like all the girls are just screwed since they're guaranteed to have to hurt one of the girls they like. So this one goes on the "wait until completed and someone makes a multi-path mod for it, or an actual harem ending comes out" pile.

• Sad
Reactions: $@~

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 2493206

That is very worrying and while there are occasionally false positives I certainly would not attempt to run a download that said that.

I updated the official links a while before you posted this to 0.2d which fixed some bugs. Are you downloading from the links in this thread or from a third-party site? (There's no guarantee the files they link to are my original ones)

I would recommend trying the official Mega link for PC at the start of this page - I just tried it and it gave me no warnings on Windows 11.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Shinita, I have a question. Could I focus on just one LI and avoid all sex and romantic relationship scenes with all the others (and of course all sex scenes, if there is any, with girls other than LIs)?

Reactions: qaywsx
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes