4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Hello Shinita,

Since you have included branching paths, specifically were you can meet either Viktoria or Ash, perhaps you should have an option to add a title on our saved games. That way we can keep track of our choices for various saves. It is a common option for renpy games these days.

Anyway, liking the girls a lot and looking forward to more.

Reactions: Shinita

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Hello Shinita,

Since you have included branching paths, specifically were you can meet either Viktoria or Ash, perhaps you should have an option to add a title on our saved games. That way we can keep track of our choices for various saves. It is a common option for renpy games these days.

Anyway, liking the girls a lot and looking forward to more.
In almost all Renpy games it's possible to click on the Page number in the save menu (where it says 'Page 1', 'Page 2', etc.) and then edit the name of the page. This is not directly a fix or replacement for naming saves, but I use this quite often to name dirfferent paths. Maybe a bit cumbersome to use a page in stead of a save, but it works for me.

Not a real solution to your problem, but I thought it could be useful.

Reactions: Boogie

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
In almost all Renpy games it's possible to click on the Page number in the save menu (where it says 'Page 1', 'Page 2', etc.) and then edit the name of the page. This is not directly a fix or replacement for naming saves, but I use this quite often to name dirfferent paths. Maybe a bit cumbersome to use a page in stead of a save, but it works for me.

Not a real solution to your problem, but I thought it could be useful.
Awesome! All this time, I never knew that. Just tried it and it works like a charm, thanks!

Reactions: PickleSteve

Janglin' Jack

Mar 15, 2023
Shinita, just wanted to drop by to tell you that I gave your game a chance...and I'm glad I did. Absolutely top-notch work. Cast of characters is great and the art is terrific. The pacing is maybe a little too fast, but that's really a minor quibble. Everything else is so good that I feel guilty even complaining about that!

As an aside, are you planning for any more "tags" in the game? I'm sensing that you are (and hoping for "anal"), but just thought I'd ask. No matter your answer -- great job! Looking forward to the next chapter!

JJ

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
really nice models, cool music
Glad somebody else liked the music too - it took way too long to find some music to fit scenes on episode 2 especially given the creative commons license requirement.

Last edited:

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Off to a great start - I usually don't bother with games until they hit around 1 GB, just because there isn't enough content to be interesting, but I took a chance here and I'm glad I did!

I'll join with others urging you to develop the existing cast before introducing anyone else; seems like there's a lot of choices already.

I do like the idea of having to choose girls/paths; the huge harem games generally feel so unrealistic it is hard to get into the story (there are a few exceptions of course). Hopefully the side girls I like will get a decent amount of content. :)

leonard2.100

Mar 30, 2023
Georgia is damn hot, I love it!
And that kind of tentative relationship just makes man feel exciting, expected and mysterious, at the same time.
btw, some part of it where the music was too loud and too annoying.
For example, in nightclubs and interview parts, the BGM was loud and lacks variation.
Anyway, best of luck, dev!

WMaxx55

Jul 10, 2022
Seems like best VN ever for me. Ok, second best VN ever. It's so unique and special, not similar to other games. Very nice more realistic pointy tits are great. And faces - those are so lovely. Especially Georgia. Nice plot though. It's both tentative and bold. Please keep going just in this pace. It's fine. Don't add unnecessary things or fetishes like NTR. Just be yourself. Bold exhibitionist bisexual harem making young girls are just alright. Just keep going. Bless you.
P.S The only fault - too much grammar mistakes.
P.P.S This pregnant beauty Riona is sooo lovely! Wish more content with her.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Though I don't think NTR or Sharing fits this game. As long as it's optional (for those who don't like it), I don't think it would be a problem, I'd actually check it out.
Well, there's not going to be any NTR (and most likely, no sharing either), as far as the developer is concerned, based on the dev notes for both 0.1 and 0.2, so there's nothing to worry about (for those of us who don't like this type of contents):
Developer Notes:

V0.2 2023-03-22
I don't entirely know where the story is going but I'll re-state no NTR now or in the future.

V0.1 2022-10-22
There will be no NTR in this game it doesn't fit with the theme and feel I'm going for.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
P.S The only fault - too much grammar mistakes.
P.P.S This pregnant beauty Riona is sooo lovely! Wish more content with her.
Thanks for your kind words!

Riona didn't get coverage in episode 2 so she'll be back for episode 3.

I exported all the dialog last night into a grammar checker and fixed a lot of things so that'll be improved too.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Have updated the downloads from 0.2d to 0.2e - no new content but this does fix all the grammar issues I could find and includes the work on grouping the ladies galleries together to stop the sprawl.

There's a <1MB upgrade zip you can download if you already downloaded 0.2d. Just unzip it and copy the scripts.rpa file over the top of your existing one (Mac users Show Contents to find your current scripts.rpa) that will get you the grammar and gallery improvements without downloading ~300MB again.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NotGeorgia-0.2e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Glad somebody else liked the music too - it took way too long to find some music to fit scenes on episode 2 especially given the creative commons license requirement.
There's music worth listening to? Out of habit I always go straight to preferences and turn it off but I'll make an exception and listen from now on.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes