4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021

It's this one but I replaced the textures with iray materials.
I wonder if Automation, or a modder put the DAZ asset in. It is almost identical. I guess all they'd have to do is buy the interactive license, and it would be all above board. Had one of my favorite Beam.ng Drive wrecks in that car. My nephew may have even got it on Fail Race back when it happened. Haha

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
you miss a couple tags since it has pregnancy so you miss VaginalSex and Creampie
I understand your reasoning, but I think the tags are technically correct (the best kind of correct, according to Futurama) because there is currently no sex (or creampie) in the game, but there is a girl that's visibly pregnant when you meet her.

I hope the tags will be needed in the future, but we will have to see what Shinita has planned for future releases.

Jul 5, 2022
I understand your reasoning, but I think the tags are technically correct (the best kind of correct, according to Futurama) because there is currently no sex (or creampie) in the game, but there is a girl that's visibly pregnant when you meet her.

I hope the tags will be needed in the future, but we will have to see what Shinita has planned for future releases.
The MC and the rest of the characters were born years prior, so there's missing tags of Creampie, Vaginal Sex, Childbirth, Small Children, possible temper tantrums, etc.

Jun 6, 2021
I am shocked sir. You have groping, exhibitionism, voyeurism and even teasing in your game. What's next? Hand holding?

Seriously though I like these girls. People often forget just how small women actually are on average and it's nice to see a cast that is mostly in that range. Now if only the guy didn't look like a soy eating Portland dweller. The only males that small are actual boys still in sophomore year.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
why are Georgia's small tits so beautiful ?
Does it use some sort of golden geometry magic ?
Maybe it's because they feel natural? In stead of tits that feel like they need a heavy truck to move, they just are believable?
And because of that the whole girl feels as someone that you could actually meet in real life in stead of a fictional oversized figure.
And that makes her relatable, believable, and let you connect better so it just feels more attractive.

Just a few thoughts about it...

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes