4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have a breeding kink, pregnant kink, and massive ginger kink, I would fuck the hell out of her and then breed her once she pops out a little girl, and then breed her too when she is old enough.
As long as the father never comes into the story, unless it's on his death bed.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
There is no fixed date, just will be released when I finish it.

All the galleries are done but only 1 of the 6 story locations is complete (a large one). The other 5 are currently just a few renders and and some plot summary for me to turn into dialog/action/choices.

Got tied up with work over the summer, things should be calming down again soon and giving me some space.

If anyone knows of a reasonable size beach location for DAZ let me know, all I can find is tiny little segments.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
There is no fixed date, just will be released when I finish it.

All the galleries are done but only 1 of the 6 story locations is complete (a large one). The other 5 are currently just a few renders and and some plot summary for me to turn into dialog/action/choices.

Got tied up with work over the summer, things should be calming down again soon and giving me some space.

If anyone knows of a reasonable size beach location for DAZ let me know, all I can find is tiny little segments.
This is the largest one that I know of, I think you can remove palm trees etc to make the area bigger if you need to as well

Reactions: Bary89s and Shinita

erkper

May 16, 2018
Cannot be part of the cast of Not Georgia. She clearly is over endowed... overloaded... over, um... qualified?

Yeah, that's the ticket.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes