Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
It says there is a vanilla path for Jen but when I tried it it said I'm on the sexually uncompatable path... Did anyone manage to get a vanilla path for her and what did you do? (Love the maledom route just wanted to try her vanilla path.) This game has definitely solidified my belief that I'm not a switch. Which is a shame because Deb is great.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
next to jen being shared to a new guy, we also have leah being encouraged to go after others on her own as well.
i just hope we don't get an influx of random guys that we can share the girls with.
since sharing games, or games that have more focus on sharing than just one/two scenes, seem to always go by "mc gets the main heroines and not one more, while there are at least double the amount guys for them"
i mean, sure we had a foursome with cathy, but except for a blowjob, mc didn't get to fuck her. it was more of a soft-swap, if you can consider it to be a swap, since olivia isn't mc's girlfriend/partner.

well, there is still a chance we might get lucky with monika, iris or paige (who i believe is the piggy we can text with)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It says there is a vanilla path for Jen but when I tried it it said I'm on the sexually uncompatable path... Did anyone manage to get a vanilla path for her and what did you do? (Love the maledom route just wanted to try her vanilla path.) This game has definitely solidified my belief that I'm not a switch. Which is a shame because Deb is great.
I haven't played it in full but there is for sure ive only speed run through the vanilla path to see if the lewd scenes where different I think some were. I think it's based on your choice in the hotel room.

Reactions: Ernatio D

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, he changed it in the last patch I think.... I forgot the exact answers but I think when the sex talk comes up you say the thing like 'im neither dom nor sub lets just work it out' or whatever.

Reactions: Ernatio D

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Damn, maybe its because I unlocked everything. I went maledom in my scenes but when I choose the sub/vanilla option for her in the hotel and he talks about being a sub. :S

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This is so true. I really like her, but I can't bring myself to submit to her.
What I found interesting is ill play any kind of lewd scene in these games cause lewds dont matter to me so the content doesnt bother me at all. But when I played deb's path I found the scenes were really well done / written and actually kind of liked them a bit and im not into the whole femdom stuff at all. In other games femdom is my least favorite kind of scenes and ill only play them if I like the character.

Reactions: Andrea9999

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
No, there are dom MC routes for Jen and Emma, both with notably more content then for Sub MC on their routes. Leah has not significant more content for beta MC.
Only Deb has (unfortunately, because she's my favorite, but I won't submit) significantly less content for dom MC.
I see, in that case, maybe I'll give it a try when it's finished, thanks for the clarification.

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
Does anyone know where is the latest android version save file location? I manage to find the old save files, but couldn't locate the new location to copy to.

Update: Found it. It is not named as Mr silver like last time. It is just a standard folder name BE

Last edited:
Reactions: Skep-tiker

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
I recently played this game and it's really good and I really loved the freedom it gives the player, I have some routes I didn't finish yet but anyways.

My favorite character is Leah and I genuinely thought people here would choose like in the game patreon vote results so I was surprised to see Leah really popular here.

I saw some people saying that Leah's route is leading to cucking and I don't think that's the case. ultimately I think you'll always have a choice about everything, at least in Leah's route cuz that's how it is so far but Idk about others. Some are saying there's already a Jen cucking scene but I didn't see it and will not as that's not my type of thing but my question is is it the usual "Oh you're a beta so I'll fuck a real man" or is it just sharing cuz there's a massive difference between the two and how did it lead to cucking. I'm not into both fetishes but I'm just asking to know how the sweet Jen ended up cucking the MC.

And one last question, how frequent are the updates for this game? is it every 2-3 months or is it like 4 or more.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I recently played this game and it's really good and I really loved the freedom it gives the player, I have some routes I didn't finish yet but anyways.

My favorite character is Leah and I genuinely thought people here would choose like in the game patreon vote results so I was surprised to see Leah really popular here.

I saw some people saying that Leah's route is leading to cucking and I don't think that's the case. ultimately I think you'll always have a choice about everything, at least in Leah's route cuz that's how it is so far but Idk about others. Some are saying there's already a Jen cucking scene but I didn't see it and will not as that's not my type of thing but my question is is it the usual "Oh you're a beta so I'll fuck a real man" or is it just sharing cuz there's a massive difference between the two and how did it lead to cucking. I'm not into both fetishes but I'm just asking to know how the sweet Jen ended up cucking the MC.

And one last question, how frequent are the updates for this game? is it every 2-3 months or is it like 4 or more.
No, it's definitely sharing, those calling it 'cucking' are just the 'reeeee ntr reeee' types that would call anything that; Jen never disrespects the MC and always offers to involve him, and the other guy is friendly.

For Leah, I'd say it's more about exhibitionism and showing her off - that's her big fetish, showing off in public, whatever. She hinted at the end of current update that she'd be up for an mmf threesome, I'm sure that'll be the players choice when further developments happen.

Leah is my favorite too because she's kind, gentle, also hot, doesn't come with the nasty attitudes of Kim or Deb.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

The cucking with Jen plays out more like a partnership with trust for one another because Jen wants someone to be dominate but the MC want to be subs. So it's more of a mutual agreement because they want to be together but aren't compatible with what they want out of a sexual relationship. The cucking is my favorite path because it's plays out like a beautiful relationship between the two agreeing, having proper communication about the whole thing every step of the way. It really feels like they are in it together and make a good couple. It really shows another perspective of their relationship even if you aren't into that fetish. The MC is even there with Jen when the cucking happens and has an option to participate a little bit even Jen wants him to cause she feels bad if he just watches and nothing else. For a cucking scene I thought it was pretty sweet and romantic as much as a cucking scene can get.

TBH I wouldn't even call it cucking it's more mutual sharing

Reactions: Triepslay

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

Leah is my favorite too.
As for updates, I think the one prior to the current version was released in September last year.

4.60 star(s) 162 Votes