Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
From what I recall everyone but deb I think has at least 2 paths.
Jen has 3 but her sub path you will share her and be cucked at least as of right now
Leah's 2 paths her sharing path I think is more on the lines of a hotwife path but hasn't gone that far yet only has gone as far as sharing pictures online if I had to guess I bet she will get swinging content
Emma 2 paths one is a full on femdom like deb but I think more humiliation than deb not 100% sure other is a maledom path
Deb I can only recall a Femdom one
Oliva unsure if she is going to have anything beyond a vanilla path not much content with her
Kim no idea i refuse to touch her path till the game is complete or consequence for going along with Kim happen.
Olivia does have the swinger foursome at end, but shes not really your gf, more of a fuck around thing.

Kim I'm the same on, I've no idea, won't touch her with a ten foot pole.

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Lea's path doesnt have any cuckold nor submissive stuff, Jen's does. Lea is the exhibitionist.
I assumed that some of that exhibitionist stuff would lead to cuckoldry but could be wrong. I'm also pretty sure you can volunteer to be in handcuffs for her, which I'd define as submissive.

Anyway, like I said, it's very easy to avoid things you don't want, especially if you're concerned with being submissive.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I assumed that some of that exhibitionist stuff would lead to cuckoldry but could be wrong. I'm also pretty sure you can volunteer to be in handcuffs for her, which I'd define as submissive.

Anyway, like I said, it's very easy to avoid things you don't want, especially if you're concerned with being submissive.
I guess so, but I dont particularly like submissive stuff and I didnt mind her scenes because its just like lighthearted stuff during sex.

But yeah, ultimately theres a ton of paths in game, so one neednt really be concerned with stuff they do or dont like.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Who is your prime suspect for cuckquean content (as there is a corresponding ability...

At the moment, my prime suspect is Emma as sub, as she is covering the most manly abilities so far, however I see als sub Jen as a possibility.

Deb could be also possible (in terms of getting her new pet fucked if MC is dom, however without a relationship to MC this wouldn't be real cuckquean content...)

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I guess so, but I dont particularly like submissive stuff
Fortunately, in this game, there are paths that clearly favor doms, like Jen and Emma. According to the gallery, their dom/vanilla paths are equally under developed like the Deb vanilla path. Nice to see at least one dev who dies not heavily favor one kink.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Who is your prime suspect for cuckquean content (as there is a corresponding ability...
I get a gut feeling if you are not the exclusive path for Leah and picked the sharing path for her Leah probably be into the cuckqueen and probably Jen

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I get a gut feeling if you are not the exclusive path for Leah and picked the sharing path for her Leah probably be into the cuckqueen and probably Jen
I think Leah isn't an option here because the kink options are mostly sensitive/blue, which means therewould be rather cuckold. But I simply don't buy that ability...

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I appreciate the answers but I think they left me more confused now, because of your comments the game is more focused on a "submissive" (yes, yes, avoidable) and passive MC, something that I clearly do not enjoy.

Last edited:

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Bruh is Kim ever not a vile bitch? Like wtf, I chose to take the dom her route and I'm in the pub and god damn, every word she says makes me regret taking her path XD Awesome game btw dev!

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I appreciate the answers but I think they left me more confused now, because of your comments the game is more focused on a "submissive" (yes, yes, avoidable) and passive MC, something that I clearly do not enjoy.
No, there are dom MC routes for Jen and Emma, both with notably more content then for Sub MC on their routes. Leah has not significant more content for beta MC.
Only Deb has (unfortunately, because she's my favorite, but I won't submit) significantly less content for dom MC.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if it will be a new guy or someone we already know when we share Jen again?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think someone new I recall Jen saying something like she thought Carl was nice but wasnt dominate enough for her.
Yeah, I remember that conversation.
I was meaning will it be a totally new character or maybe one we already know?

I guess we'll find out either way soon enough.

Eggtrix

Mar 5, 2024
Spoil me please!

Is there any sequence of events that lead to a positive relationship with Kim that doesn't involve backstabbing my friend or being walked all over? (a simple "no" is acceptable!)

I realize this game is VERY heavy in to choice & consequence, but Kim is the one I would be most interested in but I have a feeling there's no way to go there without veering into my personal no-fly zone.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Spoil me please!

Is there any sequence of events that lead to a positive relationship with Kim that doesn't involve backstabbing my friend or being walked all over? (a simple "no" is acceptable!)

I realize this game is VERY heavy in to choice & consequence, but Kim is the one I would be most interested in but I have a feeling there's no way to go there without veering into my personal no-fly zone.
No it isn't.

4.60 star(s) 161 Votes