LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Kim and Deb are the best characters imo
Don't forget Emma - I for one loved her first humiliation scene at the holiday house, (as well as the scene where she has you kneel and do all the girls' pedicure in the living room - subtle domination, but very hot imo) and her chemistry with MC as former rivals going all the way back to college, combined with her fiery personality and strong ideological views, make her a great domme as well! These are easily my top 3 girls, but I'd say, strictly for erotic femdom content, my list goes:

1. Kim :love:
2. Deb
3. Emma (very close behind Deb)

Whereas for how much I like them personalitywise and how much I'd agree with their philosophy and politics, it's:

1. Emma
2. Deb
3. Kim (Kim has such ancap/libertarian vibes that I'd definitely disagree with her on almost everything :LOL: - that said, she's still a great character to submit to for a more "hardcore" femdom run, the only Asian LI in the game, so that gives her quite a few bonus points AND, hot take, still a less despisable person than Jamie the dumb trustfund baby! :p)

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Apart from her sexual preferences, Deb would be my favorite. The chemistry betweenher and MC is so well written. Fortunately there are the 2 non femdom sex scenes. Hopefully she will be sharing her new fucktoy with MC or make her watch in the future.

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
do you guys know if it was mentioned or you think there might be more femdom kim scenes within part 2 of the update? I feel like we would be lucky but damn I cant wait to see what happens to MC

Prime9287

Feb 29, 2020
This story is so well developed, Deb had me make a sub playthrough just so I could make her happy.

Kim though is so morally wrong that I can't help having her as my favorite, as I wish I could find someone that accepts that part of me. The sub path leaves me cringing so bad.

Olivia seems the most normal of all the LI. She made her experiences and would be ready to settle down for a normal relationship I feel like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't wait to see what's next for them.

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
This story is so well developed, Deb had me make a sub playthrough just so I could make her happy.

Kim though is so morally wrong that I can't help having her as my favorite, as I wish I could find someone that accepts that part of me. The sub path leaves me cringing so bad.

Olivia seems the most normal of all the LI. She made her experiences and would be ready to settle down for a normal relationship I feel like. Also, ***********************

Can't wait to see what's next for them.
Put scenes in spoilers please; not all of us (myself included) have seen them. Olivia is the real psychologist of the group.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
the update has been out for more than a month. I understand using spoilers in the first couple of days but it's unreasonable to ask for that now
That's not unreasonable at all. Not everyone discover games at the same time. The last update might have been out for more than a month but that doesn't mean new people can't discover the game now or later and I'm pretty sure those people don't want to get spoiled about it.
It really takes no effort to put the spoiler tag so they can play it in the best conditions like you did.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
the update has been out for more than a month. I understand using spoilers in the first couple of days but it's unreasonable to ask for that now
That's not unreasonable at all. Not everyone discover games at the same time. The last update might have been out for more than a month but that doesn't mean new people can't discover the game now or later and I'm pretty sure those people don't want to get spoiled about it.
It really takes no effort to put the spoiler tag so they can play it in the best conditions like you did.
And we are talking about an update divided in two parts, some people could be waiting for the full chapter for play it so they can be spoiled too :(

Reactions: Cedrog

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
if you are worried about spoilers don't read a forum that is specifically designed to discuss the game. You are entitled to your opinion but that doesn't mean people will go along with it.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
You are not making any sense. I only learned of this game very recently. Also, I have elected not to play the first part of chapter 7 until the rest of it comes out. Also, there are multiple routes and some people play at slower paces. It is common courtesy in forums like these to use spoilers which take next to no effort to insert.

Reactions: Cedrog

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
if you are worried about spoilers don't read a forum that is specifically designed to discuss the game. You are entitled to your opinion but that doesn't mean people will go along with it.
I have never seen anyone on a forum with your type of attitude. I think you should reconsider your attitude rather than suggest that only people who have been through all routes should read the thread. Refusal to use spoilers that are so easy to insert is just plain malevolence which I doubt you have or....Olivia would probably postulate that your refusal is due to hurt pride of being criticized.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Once again you are wrong. there are plenty of reasons to read posts of a game before playing it, like asking informations about it to know if it's the kind if game you would enjoy, or to ask something you didn't understand, asking about a different path, asking about the developpement and the content of the game to know if it's ok t start it now or wait for more etc...
Your attidude about "Don't read it if you didn't play it yet" is kinda childish honestly.
Also you're saying the "forum is specifically designed to discuss the game" which is true but guess what, there is also something else that is designed for a specific thing and it's the spoiler tag, so might as well use it.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
Well, to put it simple, it’s a minimum courtesy.

Of course, you can do whatever you want, and no one has the right to restrict you. But remember, society always has its ways to filter those who don’t fit.

I don’t think you need to have anyone to tell you to put up your toilet seat or to put on clothes when going out, right?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have a sexy thought again.

What if I take Jen dancing while she is wearing that sexy red dress
And I watch as she dances with another man.

Watching another man run his hands all over her perfect body would be amazing.
I would probably cum in my pants just from watching.

But don't worry everyone I would recover before we get home so I can give Jen the plowing she deserves.

• Haha
Reactions: Firaxius

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I personally do my best to use spoilers most of the time but when I see certain things talked about enough without the use of spoilers I kind of get lazy and stop using them

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
It's actually wild to me that, thus far (being in like chapter 5 or so IIRC), all of the LI's are interesting and have great writing backing them up yet somehow none of them just feel like anything I/MC would be interested in. It's the weirdest scenario, first time I've come across this in an AVN.

Emma is great with the banter but sometimes she just comes off as being fairly deceptive as she doesn't seemingly like to open up and it just puts me off a bit, plus she sometimes seem like she's into the MC but then gets distant later on, push/pull feels a bit weird.

Kim is an absolute fucking demonic wildcard.

Jen feels awful from a power position/trust point of you. You're supposed to help her, and you already got into MUCHO shit from the last time MC fucked around with a client.

Bri kind of feels like it just rushes into things too fast. The build up just kind of goes from being fairly distant buddies to random sex.

Olivia just seems like a good friend, nothing she does feels overtly directed towards the MC (as of chapter 5 atleast) and it doesn't seem like she's interested.

Lea is a mix between being a coworker and MC coming off as creepy as fuck when he talks her into trying certain things to get over her anxiety.

Deb is already in a relationship (not a fan of stealing partners).

Like.. I truly like all of them as characters but straight up none of them feel like actual LI's in my eyes.

• Angry
Reactions: Demnor and Cedrog
4.60 star(s) 163 Votes