Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Im just curious when was the last time this game got discounted and why he doesnt wanna release it particually on steams season :unsure:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Im just curious when was the last time this game got discounted and why he doesnt wanna release it particually on steams season :unsure:
it was on a steam sale when the last update came out actually. I was going to buy it then but missed the sale by 1 day lol so im being a cheapo and waiting for the next 1.

tremere87

Jul 19, 2018
Calling it right now, April 19th-ish.....

Anyone care to price is right me?
Highly likely, I have to see the first time that a dev makes an estimation and that it was realistic. I don't mean anything bad by it, but devs always underestimate the time that they need.

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Highly likely, I have to see the first time that a dev makes an estimation and that it was realistic. I don't mean anything bad by it, but devs always underestimate the time that they need.
A problem or concern rather is the dev needing all this time and let’s say you’re right and we get it mid to late April, is that 2.5 months for the second half of the chapter? I feel it wouldn’t feel worth it for the wait. Unless we are getting more than just a half.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I have a question, I just noticed that this game has the ntr tag (I didn't see this game for a long time), I don't have a problem with girls having sex with others, but I'm not a fan of a submissive, cuckold MC who only passively watch, is that the case in this game or is it more of a swinging thing where the MC doesn't really care?

P.S. Sorry if the question has already been asked but I just saw the game and I was curious.

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I have a question, I just noticed that this game has the ntr tag (I didn't see this game for a long time), I don't have a problem with girls having sex with others, but I'm not a fan of a submissive, cuckold MC who only passively watch, is that the case in this game or is it more of a swinging thing where the MC doesn't really care?

P.S. Sorry if the question has already been asked but I just saw the game and I was curious.
You can be cucked and submissive but they are clearly optional paths.

From memory, most LIs have a Dom and a Sub path. Only way I think you can be cucked is if you go down Leah's submissive path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

From memory, most LIs have a Dom and a Sub path. Only way I think you can be cucked is if you go down Leah's submissive path.
Debs sub path is also a probable possibility, given how their first sex scene arised.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Lea's path doesnt have any cuckold nor submissive stuff, Jen's does. Lea is the exhibitionist.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

From what I recall everyone but deb I think has at least 2 paths.
Jen has 3 but her sub path you will share her and be cucked at least as of right now
Leah's 2 paths her sharing path I think is more on the lines of a hotwife path but hasn't gone that far yet only has gone as far as sharing pictures online if I had to guess I bet she will get swinging content
Emma 2 paths one is a full on femdom like deb but I think more humiliation than deb not 100% sure other is a maledom path
Deb I can only recall a Femdom one
Oliva unsure if she is going to have anything beyond a vanilla path not much content with her
Kim no idea i refuse to touch her path till the game is complete or consequence for going along with Kim happen.

4.60 star(s) 163 Votes