May 31, 2020
dominating a dominator
Oh yes, that's the stuff.:ROFLMAO:at the moment I'd settle for anything besides being submissive..even if the developer asked me to dump the rest of the Lis just to be with her... I'd do it... Bri is a treasure that's why I'm staying the hell away from her until I get a proper Romance path... she's sweet.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I really enjoyed the first 4 or so episodes but after going through the entire game again I find myself liking it less the more it goes on.

The different kink thing was interesting and different at the start but its gotten too much for me. I really like all of the girls just hate being forced to act a specific way. Like... I don't want to degrade the innocent girl to get on her good side. I don't want to post pictures online of the girls, I dont want the only way progress with the girl to have a 4 way with another dude. Favorite character was Olivia and now it feels like I wasted all my time playing having to have a 4way with her to get anywhere. I dont want to watch her suck another dudes dick.

They made the girls very rigid in their kinks but for some reason the MC is just fine with everything to suit everyone. Honestly think this game is a drop from me now, which sucks because I really enjoyed the start.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I've played through Chapter 6, though I'm not interested in a lot of the girls so I suspect I've missed a lot of content (just my main run an a Lea-focused one). My feelings on the update are pretty much the same as the game as a whole: I respect the dev's ambition, but the game doesn't click for me. I still struggle to understand the MC and I find his unvarying personality a real clash with the skill system mechanics. I do like the rest of the cast (since Kim didn't appear in my runs), but none of the paths work the way I want them to. It's hardly fair to blame the game for catering to tastes other than mine, but as much as I want to sing the game's praises it's just not very satisfying experience for me. :(

Here are some slightly more detailed thoughts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tl;dr Too much focus on unappealing kinks for my taste, but the game remains remarkable and the update delivers more of what made it so.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I dont want to watch her suck another dudes dick.
Hate to break it to you, but unless MrSilverLust used your body as the template, the MC's dick is also "another dude's dick."
They made the girls very rigid in their kinks but for some reason the MC is just fine with everything to suit everyone. Honestly think this game is a drop from me now, which sucks because I really enjoyed the start.
Sounds like the Dev did a good job of making each LI unique with their own personality, their own kinks.
Why the MC is just fine with it? Perhaps he is mature enough to realize that each woman is different, their own person?

The way you present it, those things you are complaining about are actually some signs of a good AVN.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Sounds like the Dev did a good job of making each LI unique with their own personality, their own kinks.
Why the MC is just fine with it? Perhaps he is mature enough to realize that each woman is different, their own person?

The way you present it, those things you are complaining about are actually some signs of a good AVN.
It really isnt worth arguing about, just sharing my opinion.

The Dev did make realistic girls with their kinks but having a blank slate MC that is down for everything kind of goes against the realistic version of the girls. Imo if the girls were going to be very rigid in their kinks than it doesn't really make sense for the MC to be just a one size fits all character, to have a MC that aligns more with the rigidness of the girls kinks.

If you want to play the dom great, but then why are you also the sub for a different girl. You want to be committed to one girl but then be fine with sharing with another route.

Like I said, its not a big deal and not every game has to cater to how I like to play. Its just moved in a direction I didn't care for thats all. Its great that other people enjoy it, I can just find something else that more suits what I'm looking for in a game.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Game has gone downhill a little bit.

Bri continues to be extremely boring both sexually and otherwise.

I agree with people above I really like Deb as a platonic friend. I tried both her sex routes and they just weren't for me. The femdom route is kind of gross considering how she violates MC's boundaries if you fail the no-cum challenge. I get she apologizes for it but that's a huge red flag to cross.

Emma was my favorite but I'm getting frustrated with how one dimensional she is starting to feel. Rather then a kink spicing up their relationship its like its the only thing that defines it anymore. I feel like Emma would've also been the perfect LI to be a 'switch' where he and MC could go back and forth being dominant or submissive rather than being locked into one path.

All the times I want to control how MC responds am unable to (like kicking Emma out right after they have sex when she brings him fucking flowers come the fuck on dude) which is frustrating. Get this MC has a much more pre-defined personality than others but when your sensitive/honourable one minute then control is taken away turning him into a raging asshole or pervert it just makes him feel bipolar.

Olivia is really coming into her own and starting to replace Emma as my favorite. great arc and one of the few characters that shows any sort of development outside of their kinks (with Deb 2nd ofc).

edit: I can never sleep with Jen cause I've seen first hand how patients 'fall in love' with their therapists or psychiatrists and it would be soooo unethical and expolitative no matter the cirmcstances but I really like MC as her mentor. The final chess match for Jen was so well done and the funnest one to just observe (from the perspective of someone who sucks ass at chess).

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I think we should cut the developer some slack. He worked on this update under very difficult circumstances. I think the best is yet to come.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I don't want to degrade the innocent girl to get on her good side. I don't want to post pictures online of the girls, I dont want the only way progress with the girl to have a 4 way with another dude.
All of that is optional. There are alternative scenes with Jen and Lea that don't require the degradation or online posting. And the 4way with Olivia is not required for anything future with her. By now, it should be clear how the game mechanisms work: you get a "fail path" if you are locked out of any LI at the moment (if not, all is fine), every scene is optional, and there are usually alternative paths/scenes.

If you don't like anything, say no to it. If you say yes, the game will treat it as a sign that the MC likes it, and wants to do it there, and wants to do more of the same in the future.

I think we should cut the developer some slack. He worked on this update under very difficult circumstances. I think the best is yet to come.
There was nothing particularly difficult about working on this update besides rushing the release with more bugs than usual and not proofread. Everything else is what I wanted it to be. If someone doesn't like it now, they won't like it in the future.

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
In theory that would only happen if you chose to kiss and sleep with Emma at the end of chapter 5, or do her scenes in that chapter. What does it say in the Emma's profile menu under "Explored kinks" and "current path"? it might be a bug if you didn't do that.

MikelWJ - What Keeps Me Up
You can listen to any song again in the Music menu in the profile menu.
image_2023-05-25_171815043.png

I think its more of me misinterpreting which of the events of the story are due to my choices and the mc's character. Wherein no matter if you dont be with emma and avoid her as much as possible after the amusement park, the mc really just has that chemistry with emma and is willing to get into dicey/flirty situations with emma regardless of what we do? Like I was expecting mc to not offer to go on a date but it's within his character to do that and so he did without player input? But when I chose to just bring her home after the date (eagle choice), he still ended up kissing her but was saved by emma's roomate so that he wouldnt have sex with her.

I also didnt get any sex scenes with her at the end of playing so i guess its a false positive. my bad.

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Hate to break it to you, but unless MrSilverLust used your body as the template, the MC's dick is also "another dude's dick."
Sure but you should remember that for some of us the MC is a self insert in our imagination and if you're a possessive guy you definitely don't want to be sharing your girl/harem.

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
This is got to be one of the more interesting games here. The story is good enough for me to read instead of skipping it.

The skill system itself is very RPG and refreshing to me. Your conversation can be more free rather sticking a single type of conversation.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
All of that is optional. There are alternative scenes with Jen and Lea that don't require the degradation or online posting. And the 4way with Olivia is not required for anything future with her. By now, it should be clear how the game mechanisms work: you get a "fail path" if you are locked out of any LI at the moment (if not, all is fine), every scene is optional, and there are usually alternative paths/scenes.

If you don't like anything, say no to it. If you say yes, the game will treat it as a sign that the MC likes it, and wants to do it there, and wants to do more of the same in the future.

There was nothing particularly difficult about working on this update besides rushing the release with more bugs than usual and not proofread. Everything else is what I wanted it to be. If someone doesn't like it now, they won't like it in the future.
View attachment 2647733

I think its more of me misinterpreting which of the events of the story are due to my choices and the mc's character. Wherein no matter if you dont be with emma and avoid her as much as possible after the amusement park, the mc really just has that chemistry with emma and is willing to get into dicey/flirty situations with emma regardless of what we do? Like I was expecting mc to not offer to go on a date but it's within his character to do that and so he did without player input? But when I chose to just bring her home after the date (eagle choice), he still ended up kissing her but was saved by emma's roomate so that he wouldnt have sex with her.

I also didnt get any sex scenes with her at the end of playing so i guess its a false positive. my bad.
So, I am also running into this issue, and I believe its a major bug?

Reactions: EndlessNights

Name356

Dec 30, 2021

You just don't get the concept of RPG. The MC is the player. You, me, every single person that plays this game. This is not a movie, that you just see as a pasive spectator. Is a game. You, the player, are active part of it. You control the MC, you "are" the MC and with that system of points "create" the MC's personaltiy. That's the interest of an RPG game. If the player doesn't like the LIs, it doesn't matter if the character of the MC, according the script, likes them or not. And no, romantic / sexual interests that are too rigid and only the taste of a few players are a sign of a bad AVN. Most people don't play a game like this one only for, maybe, a Li.

In my case, It was fun to hatefuck a feminist that hate men, like Emma, but I would prefer to be able to forget about her after that. I don't get why MC continue being a friend of her. As the MC, I don't want to be friend of her. I´m not interested in femdom, sharing or devil's threesomes, so half of the Lis are a no-no for me. I´m not interested in bitches, so no Kim. I´m not interested in humiliate sweet naive girls, so no Jenn (sadly, I would like her if not for that)... That's the problem. The Lis are so linked to specific fetishes that if you don't enjoy those fetishes, the characters aren't interesting. Because I´m sorry, but having all those looong conversations about pseudo psychology mumbo jumbo with them is not enough to maintain the interest for a character in a erotic game, IMO.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You play as the MC yes, but you're not the MC. You can control him for some decisions, but he has his own personality. It's ok to roleplay as him, but don't forget he won't be 100% like you.

That said if you're not on Emma path and you go on a date with her this update, it's probably a bug or an oversight.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes