Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Just finished the new version, it was good. Obviusly i have missed sex scenes with some girls, but when the game has plenty of ways it´s normal can´t see all the girls. I loved the depravation of Emma and kim in their scenes, i want to see some golden shower scenes, i think it would be nice, and it seems to like Kim and Deb, becouse of their personalities. Now i´m going to begin a new save with dom path, i need to see that content... :sneaky:

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Is it required to start a new save? When I'm trying to load my old save it's giving an error saying that script changed in an incompatible way... Every single update is this now, did the dev at least add the choice to jump to the latest update?

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Is it required to start a new save? When I'm trying to load my old save it's giving an error saying that script changed in an incompatible way... Every single update is this now, did the dev at least add the choice to jump to the latest update?
I had the same question a couple posts up on the previous pg. According to the Dev "If you load a save from the 'save here' notice at the end of the chapters, it should always work." This fixes it! :)

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
If you load a save from the "save here" notice at the end of the chapters, it should always work.

In other places there might be errors, depending on how long your save is, where it is, and how lucky you are. I think that is because we change a lot of consecutive lines during proofreading, and then renpy gets confused and doesn't know where it's supposed to load the save file.
That fixed it, thanks!

Reactions: osanaiko

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Is it required to start a new save? When I'm trying to load my old save it's giving an error saying that script changed in an incompatible way...
If you didn't use the "Save here" feature, try the saves from the A(uto) page. In my experience, those created when you have to make a choice are more likely to be loaded.
Isn't that kinda normal behaviour on some Linux distributions for downloaded untrusted executables?
Ren'py should make both files executable. But the permissions are messed up in some circumstances: for instance, if you extract and repack the archive on Windows with the wrong tool.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
If you didn't use the "Save here" feature, try the saves from the A(uto) page. In my experience, those created when you have to make a choice are more likely to be loaded.
I had to start the earlier version and create a manual save at the "Save Here" location, then start 0.61

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I honestly think locking the gallery until after players finished the latest update the first for the first time would probably makes more sense for the dev than leaving it open from the get-go.
It should be locked by default. But if you change it at any time, it'll remember your choice and keep it. Just keep the toggle at "Only seen" to not be spoiled. In these things, like with cheats, I always think it's better to provide the options and then let everyone choose how they like to do it.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
For some reason, watching the Manly sex scene in chapter six between the MC and Emma reminded me of the song "Backdoor Lover" from the soundtrack of the movie "Josie and the Pussycats." :sneaky:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This game is a lot more indepth then I thought.

Questions though: it seems if you cuck Carl and bull Deb there is no content with her. I got to just past the beach house (where they go to the carnival) and each time I try to do anything with Deb it requires that I had submitted to her. Is there only submissive MC content with her? It made it seem like there was going to be a duality but I am sad to see that might not be true. I really wanted to steal her from Carl,.

So far I haven't been able to get many scenes, got the one with Deb where you cuck Carl, the hate fuck for Emma. the submissive sex with Jen..., some exhibition teasing with Lea.. and that's it. Nothing with Kim, Bri, or Olivia. (Though TBF I did call Kim a cheating snake and she wouldn't keep me quiet so....)

Did I choose something wrong with Bri and Kim?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Did I choose something wrong with Bri and Kim?
There's no "wrong" in this game, there's just logical consequences of your player's choices.

It is definitely not a game where you can get every scene in a single playthrough - sub vs dom or romance vs sexfriend is the main differentiator for most girl's routes but there is also some route-interaction across girls (cheating might block stuff etc)

However I know that's not very helpful if you are trying to get specific character scenes so:

- there's not as much Deb content if you go the Bull route, but there is some (just later than the beach house)

- you need to have made some sympathetic choices in conversation with Bri to get her beachhouse scene. In general there isn't as much content for Bri as there is for other characters yet.

- Kim routes (pure-Sub and evil-collaborator) require you to make certain choices in the cafe scene, sounds like you made one that closed those routes off.

One way to play that I've seen mentioned is to try multiple playthroughs with different MC "personas": subby, dommy, manwhore cheater, dedicated to specific girl... etc. There is a LOT of branching and differences depending on earlier choices - someone posted a few pages back that even after multiple playthroughs they only had "90% content viewed".

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I noticed in the gallery that a sex scene with Deb in chapter five that requires a Manly skill (Power/Strength) to unlock is classified as "Neutral" instead of "Manly." Why is that?

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes