Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Wow, I :love:love this game. Last time I played it with cheat mod and was able to find the best scenes and story results(y).
Dev should add a cheat menu and game WT in-built officially. That shall make playing wholesome:cool:.
The cheat menu already exists in the game its in the skill menu and there is no need for WT

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
There's a couple of instances of dew instead of few during the second chess segment in 6.1

Also a form instead of from in the same scene, a Gain's instead of Gavin's, a kink instead of king and a know instead of now

Last edited:
Reactions: MrSilverLust

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If you intend break up with Jen by being with Lea and turning down the cheater prompts in chapter 5, the carl dialogue later still shows up - and only i think in ch 6? the breakup text actually occurs... I don't know if this is the flow as intended, but it certainly didn't flow well. If you intend to be with Lea and faithful to her, at that point why would you care about earlier threesome plans?

It would seem logical that if you're on multiple paths, then turn down one of them by not choosing the cheater path, it closes that path off for good, and vice versa.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Is 0.61 compatible with old saves? I keep getting a rollback error msg.
If you load a save from the "save here" notice at the end of the chapters, it should always work.

In other places there might be errors, depending on how long your save is, where it is, and how lucky you are. I think that is because we change a lot of consecutive lines during proofreading, and then renpy gets confused and doesn't know where it's supposed to load the save file.

Reactions: warrenitro

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It should have been like that, I must have missed a check somewhere. I'll look into it. Thanks for the report.
I know only enough renpy to be dangerous- but for future releases I'd consider consolidating rejection variables like [ch5_jeninvitet_dontcheatlea], [ch5_jenoffice_dontcheatlea] etc into a single variable at the end of the relevant chapter.

Unless you're planning on referring to those specific scenes in dialogue much later, it will quickly become unwieldy to check for this long list of conditions during new menus(especially as the game widens in choices&paths), instead of having a short concise form like [jenpath_stop].

That way, for something like the scene I referenced before (ch6 line 12619) could just be written as
(if ch4_jen_bed_sub_men && !jenpath_stop: ) [in your own syntax].

edit: just stumbled across the after_load fix, this is what I mean by unwieldy. :ROFLMAO:
Python:
if true("ch5_jenoffice_cheatlea") or true("ch5_kim_apartment_manly_cheatlea") or true("ch5_kimappartment_sub_cheatlea") or true("ch5_deb_home_sub_cheatlea") or true("ch5_deb_home_manly_cheatlea") or true("ch5_emma_home_cheatlea") or  ("ch5_jeninvite_cheatlea") or true("ch5_ending_forgetall_emma") or true("ch6_meeting_bri_cheatlea") or true("ch6_beach_liv_cheatlea"):
You're a good writer, save yourself the tedium of ten thousand var checks.

Hint17

May 11, 2022
This update does not start on Linux Ubuntu w/o additional actions.
1) It requires to check option Execute of the file properties on the following path /Nothing_Is_Forever-0.6.1-pc/nif-0.6.1-pc/lib/py2-linux-x86_64/nif
2) and to do the same for the nif.sh in the main folder.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Kim is sooooo hot, I remember last time she got the highest vote?
For me, Kim was the best in this update. Before that, I liked Deb most. I think my favorite switched from deb to Kim, because Kim seems actually dangerous. Deb becomes more and more harmless, with all her issues. Previously I expected here to dominate the MCs life, once the path was established. I hoped she would begin to enforce chastity and demand other things to establish a female led relationship. Still like her, though.

I really hope that the MC decision with Kim was final and we don't have to repeat again and again to agree to this "ruined life" path. I actually hope that Kim delivers from now on a non-consensual path, using the promised blackmail and other means. The sex scene was awesome, keeping her dress on, using her pussy as a tool and especially I love that she is expressing so well, how she is turned on by getting the power over the MC, by ruining his life, by making him helpless.

Now I'm rooting for more screen time with Kim. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Tyrrell and dolfe67

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks to all who gave reports of spelling or grammar issues (especially realjitter for finding a couple of howlers from chapter 1). :love:

The Chapter 6 release has not yet been completely proofread (as far as I know). I'm working on it now and will be able to pass over to MrSilverLust in approx two-three weeks. :geek:

And as confirmation to those wondering, this is a deliberate choice by MrSilverLust to get the game out into the hands of the players as soon as possible - the added value of a slightly better grammar version is not even close to the penality to adding a multi week delay on release date. Long term, hopefully this game gets great interest on Steam and MrSiverLust can finally retire to the exclusive resort for successful adult game devs on a sun-soaked tropical island, maybe play some chess with DarkCookie or something.

Remember, if your circumstance give you the capacity to do so, please consider supporting this game and similar "intelligent" adult games - vote with your wallets towards the world that you want to see! :WeSmart:

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
This update does not start on Linux Ubuntu w/o additional actions.
1) It requires to check option Execute of the file properties on the following path /Nothing_Is_Forever-0.6.1-pc/nif-0.6.1-pc/lib/py2-linux-x86_64/nif
2) and to do the same for the nif.sh in the main folder.
Isn't that kinda normal behaviour on some Linux distributions for downloaded untrusted executables?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Thanks to all who gave reports of spelling or grammar issues (especially realjitter for finding a couple of howlers from chapter 1). :love:

The Chapter 6 release has not yet been completely proofread (as far as I know). I'm working on it now and will be able to pass over to MrSilverLust in approx two-three weeks. :geek:

And as confirmation to those wondering, this is a deliberate choice by MrSilverLust to get the game out into the hands of the players as soon as possible - the added value of a slightly better grammar version is not even close to the penality to adding a multi week delay on release date. Long term, hopefully this game gets great interest on Steam and MrSiverLust can finally retire to the exclusive resort for successful adult game devs on a sun-soaked tropical island, maybe play some chess with DarkCookie or something.

Remember, if your circumstance give you the capacity to do so, please consider supporting this game and similar "intelligent" adult games - vote with your wallets towards the world that you want to see! :WeSmart:
There are a lot of typos but I knew you were on it so I didn't report them. Though it didn't prevent me from enjoying the update.

Good move to release it even if not well proofread, some people were impatients after the missed ETA.

• Love
Reactions: osanaiko

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I honestly think locking the gallery until after players finished the latest update the first for the first time would probably makes more sense for the dev than leaving it open from the get-go.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Did start a new game from the very beginning and stumbled across some small hiccups (chapter 1 stuff)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just in case, the proper grammar in the first instance should be "The board is" (instead of "The board are are") and "I'm a joke" in the second instance.

The next ones are, I guess, more questionable

I assume "beautiful" refers to the Jen option from earlier (which I didn't pick). But, if it's not then it would still be worth considering to change it to something similar like pretty or whatever
Emma may not have necessarily overheard the MC's conversations with Jen or other girls, she could simply be assuming things here.

I'm no expert, but does this move on analysis board works?
Well, that would certainly be an illegal move, as the king moving along the opponent's queen's line would remain under check.

b000tslut

Mar 4, 2020
great game, keep it up!! very excited with the Emma, Deb and Kim routes especially... lots of fun femdom scenarios.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes