Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I can't tell for sure but doesn't seem so, the crush decision from however long ago has come back to block one of the options with another girl.

The way the story's going, it seems to be better to wait for it to go along for a lot longer before restarting with the appropriate choices for the path you want. Choosing in the moment can lead to unwanted consequences.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Nothing Is Forever [v0.6.1] [MrSilverLust] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.7GB
Repack size: 550MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / / /

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compress/Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
hi guys. is there a way to date "Kim" ? i wonder? :unsure:
If you reject her upto v0.5, then she comes up with a new arrangement where she breaks up with Peter to be your girlfriend. But, she says that going to sleep around and treat you like dirt during the relationship. I rejected her whenever that option came up, so I do not know what else happens on that path during v0.6.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I hit an error when trying to load a save from towards the end of 0.5.1, couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. A save from earlier in that episode loaded OK instead.

DeedleConcord

Oct 3, 2021
I haven't worked on any of that yet. Are you familiar with that sort of thing? Is it a nice thing to have? What kind of achievements would a early access game have? I can see the different endings as achievements. Every lewd scene would be too much work, I think. It could be fun to have different achievements when unlocking a path with an LI, though. I think I'll do that. Or do you havve any other suggestions?
Entirely based on my lived observational experience, achievements a selling point for some people, so I think including them is virtually necessary. Probably Steam trading cards as well. As for what should be an achievement, I agree with your thoughts as a start. You'll also want some simple "achievements" such as "Started the Game" and "Watched a Chess Match" (I'd recommend better names for them though.).

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Yeah I also had the emma thing in my summery no matter which path I was on. I also chose not to sexted on the lea path but the summery says I did.

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
On the sub paths the MC is sometimes too talkative while beeing dominated. But other than that the update was great, the sex scenes are getting spicier and the characters are getting bolder.

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Okay I enjoyed the femdom route with Kim. I am looking forward to seeing what stuff she does to the mc whe he fully enters a relationship with her.

Reactions: noway1

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
Hey MrSilverLust, there is a bug with Livia's question regarding the foursome I think: I have the seduction skill but the option "Actually, I'd say yes" stays greyed out.

made some hackin and it checks for the ch5_carl_pub_official variable as well I think? which at least in my save, is completely undefined (there are only _goodnight, _single and _nothing). Feel free to ignore this extra blabbing as I know jack about this stuff, the report is the important part

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes