drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
I directly seached for someone to write this lmao
It's a beautiful idea but I never really agreed with outkast on this. It might sometimes be true but certainly not always. And it obviously depends what you mean by forever, as well.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
It's a beautiful idea but I never really agreed with outkast on this. It might sometimes be true but certainly not always. And it obviously depends what you mean by forever, as well.
Also. Should I be saying 'I never really agreed with andre 3000 on this'? Or 'I never really agreed with big boi on this'? Because I think hey ya was maybe from that double album that was sort of like two albums they each made (somewhat?) separately but released as outkast?? If it is from that album I suspect it's andre 3000 I might disagree with given how prominent he was in that music video :unsure:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Also. Should I be saying 'I never really agreed with andre 3000 on this'? Or 'I never really agreed with big boi on this'? Because I think hey ya was maybe from that double album that was sort of like two albums they each made (somewhat?) separately but released as outkast?? If it is from that album I suspect it's andre 3000 I might disagree with given how prominent he was in that music video :unsure:
Uh oh, I think Tumblr is leaking again :ROFLMAO:

And I think the game title refers to the Laws of Thermodynamics and/or the as yet unproven theory of proton decay at time scales >10^96 seconds. Maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: drisarter

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nothing is for ever ... For eva ... eva! For eva .. eva? That music and the video is amazing to this day.
It matches all this game so much ... very much so that MC has all these different skills to pursue,
all in order to get with this or that girl, just how An Dre shows up in all those different cospay costumes
to embody a lotta the male stereotypes that have plagued our movies and plays and series for so long.
Just like the basic particles of creation, they will stand still in unity, but bored outta their minds and bland.
Whenever some sorta event comes along, they would rather use up their infinity mass and be part of the event,
as a better possibility, the only possibility, really, to take part in something bigger than themselves by acting up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: drisarter

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Ok, then the links in the op were all updated with an outdated version (1,5h ago). Will check back at a later time then.
Yes, i´m stock in a part where i can´t choose a skill necessary for the foursome so i'm going to wait to another leak with most recent version

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I was wondering will this have achievements when it launches on steam?
I haven't worked on any of that yet. Are you familiar with that sort of thing? Is it a nice thing to have? What kind of achievements would a early access game have? I can see the different endings as achievements. Every lewd scene would be too much work, I think. It could be fun to have different achievements when unlocking a path with an LI, though. I think I'll do that. Or do you havve any other suggestions?

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
so i'm going to wait to another leak with most recent version
I already reported the thread. If the game is leaked, might as well have the bug free version.
But I have no idea when the uploaders will do it. F95 seems to be short staffed lately.

In the meantime you can check on the discord server where there's a link for a quick fix in the bugs channel. Just replace the scripts.rpa file with that.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't worked on any of that yet. Are you familiar with that sort of thing? Is it a nice thing to have? What kind of achievements would a early access game have? I can see the different endings as achievements. Every lewd scene would be too much work, I think. It could be fun to have different achievements when unlocking a path with an LI, though. I think I'll do that. Or do you havve any other suggestions?
I like achievements but I personally don't think they are that important. I do like the sound of different ending achievements though.

Reactions: MrSilverLust

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
I'd go with:
  • One for each chapter end,
  • A bunch for skill unlocks, probably one each for the first time you unlock a honorable/cunning/sensitive/manly skills, and one each for the first time you unlock a vanilla/intermediate/hardcore skill,
  • One for each path you unlock,
  • A couple of random story ones: something to do with the chess games ("The Real Action"? "One Night in Bangkok"?), one for cheating, for turning down Jenn ("Lesson Learned"?), maybe some for the drinking game in chapter 4. Basically memorable choices that aren't central to the storyline.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'd go with:
  • One for each chapter end,
  • A bunch for skill unlocks, probably one each for the first time you unlock a honorable/cunning/sensitive/manly skills, and one each for the first time you unlock a vanilla/intermediate/hardcore skill,
  • One for each path you unlock,
  • A couple of random story ones: something to do with the chess games ("The Real Action"? "One Night in Bangkok"?), one for cheating, for turning down Jenn ("Lesson Learned"?), maybe some for the drinking game in chapter 4. Basically memorable choices that aren't central to the storyline.
Turn down Jen? I would rather eat shit than turn down that beautiful & sweet angel.
That's one achievement I will never get lol.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I already reported the thread. If the game is leaked, might as well have the bug free version.
But I have no idea when the uploaders will do it. F95 seems to be short staffed lately.

In the meantime you can check on the discord server where there's a link for a quick fix in the bugs channel. Just replace the scripts.rpa file with that.
Thanks for your answer, it seems that 0.6.1 version has been upload (y)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's three stacks, you're right. But as you say it was released as an Outkast album, even if each of them did their part.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes