Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm not a sub so can't play new update can anyone spoil for me what happens with Jen is this update?

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
A small point but noticed you didn't update the loveometer for her, it still says MC finds her interesting. I think she's earned an upgrade by now surely? (Don't know if you changed your mind after the below?
It was a bit of a rush to release, I didn't look much into the lovemeter beyond the basic stuff. There might be more out of date info there. I'll check all of that more carefully soon.

Do you have any suggestion for what to write there for that path?

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Kim is one of the LIs that I am afraid that some people might think there's too little of. She basically has one scene in each path and a couple of text messages.

But I'm glad to know that you think she stole the show in the little screen time she got :D
I won't lie, I do wish there'd be more Kim scenes.
But I guess there would be more later as things continue to develop?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kripke and ItzSpc

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
It was a bit of a rush to release, I didn't look much into the lovemeter beyond the basic stuff. There might be more out of date info there. I'll check all of that more carefully soon.

Do you have any suggestion for what to write there for that path?
Understood, no worries. Feels to me like "sexually attracted to her" would fit at this point, as they are in a sexual relationship. But no big deal. I'd rather you focus your time on creating more scenes for her. ;)

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I loved the update, although I still have to check the options for a more Dominant MC, and overall Lea and Jen's path in the new chapter.

A question about the possible 'endgame' as

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In regards of the lovemeter, I noticed that even if it says that you're not currently in a relationship, it also stated that you're currently cheating, I'm not sure if it's intended to work that way.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
In regards of the lovemeter, I noticed that even if it says that you're not currently in a relationship, it also stated that you're currently cheating, I'm not sure if it's intended to work that way.
There have been a few reports of buggy situations regarding cheating. I think I may have done a mistake somewhere and the game thinks you've cheated when you never did it. I need to check that in more detail. That's why I always say to never overwrite your old save when a fresh update shows up!

But I guess there would be more later as things continue to develop?
Yup, every LI will have their paths further developed. Emma and Jen always end up with more screen time because the story is more about them. Deb and Lea are a close second. And Kim, Bri and Olivia are a bit more further removed from the main events. That said, Kim had quite some screen time during chapter 5. I have to try to manage that as best as possible.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Glad I’m not the only one that realizes Kim needs more screen time. Best LI in the game in my opinion. I love the honest connection between her and the MC & about what they want.

Like her trash talk too because she knows she’s better in every facet than the MC’s GF (if you go the Lea GF route). Love her unkempt bush as well. Shit is hot as fuck and just adds more to her domineering mindset.

Here is to hoping to seeing more of her in the future! Good stuff dev.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Yup, every LI will have their paths further developed. Emma and Jen always end up with more screen time because the story is more about them. Deb and Lea are a close second. And Kim, Bri and Olivia are a bit more further removed from the main events. That said, Kim had quite some screen time during chapter 5. I have to try to manage that as best as possible.
Speaking as someone whose favorite characters aren’t in the top two of screen time, I appreciate your mindset but I wouldn’t worry too much about some imbalance between the various characters.

It’s quite common is visual novels that some characters have more screen time/scenes then others (even more So if we differentiate between main and side characters/routes), and your workload is even bigger, considering that several characters have different paths and scenes that you have to take account of.

I’d say all things considered, you’re doing a good job already in regards of balancing the various characters.

Reactions: reww

bo77om

Nov 20, 2022
congrats mr. silverlust for releasing this update, looking forward to public release
keep doing a great job bruv

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
What a great update that was!

I didn’t mention it in my last big post, but I have to start by saying that the male cast is clearly one of the main strengths of the VN. Very often in this type of games, the male characters are non-existent or more superficial, but here, they are an important part of the story. They matter and are really well developed. I would even say Carl is one of my favorite characters.

Now, for Chapter 6 in particular, and I do have a lot to say haha (Joshy92 I’ll talk about Jen so it might answer your question):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can’t wait to see what happens next, but it was a good way to end the chapter!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes