Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Just finished the update and it was a very, very good one, well worth the wait. Full of little meaningful things and details that make a really big difference. My opinion, of course!
I only play the Dom paths (so I'll only speak from this perspective) and I'm feeling very happy right now.
They say the devil's in the details and I'm sure MrSilverLust must have feeling the devils pressure with so much details and stuff. But he delivered. It also took me nearly 3/4 of a bottle, which is a good sign...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sure this update will be very much appreciated, particularly by picky players like me. Memorable events? A few, perhaps, depending on preferences, but the whole thing together is what makes the difference! Jen lovers like me and chess aficionados, you're in for a treat.

Last edited:

manlock

Aug 13, 2018
I'm looking forward to getting stuck in to this later today. Only play the sub path so I'm hoping there is some great sub scenes. But even if not I imagine the writing will be top notch.

Reactions: ItzSpc

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Vleder and any other patrons who have encountered some bugs: there is already a v6.0.2 bugfix "scripts.rpa" on the discord channel.

MrSilverLust has stated that he's waiting a couple of days for the dust to settle and any other early bugs to get reported and squashed, and then will release v6.0.x to the Itch.io supporters.

And then there will probably be another v6.1.x release* once all the proofreading is completed in a week or two.

(* or not, it's not up to me, I'm just here to help out :ROFLMAO:)

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Nice to know that I will be able to play the game after the game leaks here. People that aren't paying for it can get it faster.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
And then there will probably be another v6.1.x release* once all the proofreading is completed in a week or two.

(* or not, it's not up to me, I'm just here to help out :ROFLMAO:)
A script with 19000 lines in a week or two :eek: Take your time, that will be a huge task. Now I'm the one saying for you to take it easy :p

Also, don't be like me and promise too optimistic update times :p when it's done, it's done. Many thanks!

PS: for anyone interested: the quick bug fix patch for PC is also on Patreon, not just on discord. You can download it there if you don't use the discord app.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
A script with 19000 lines in a week or two :eek: Take your time, that will be a huge task. Now I'm the one saying for you to take it easy :p

Also, don't be like me and promise too optimistic update times :p when it's done, it's done. Many thanks!

PS: for anyone interested: the quick bug fix patch for PC is also on Patreon, not just on discord. You can download it there if you don't use the discord app.
Hey if i pay you 5 euro on patreon, do i get chapter 6 version right now on android?

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Hey if i pay you 5 euro on patreon, do i get chapter 6 version right now on android?
Yes, kind of.

I'd recommend that you wait. There is an android version, but it doesn't have the bugfixes done so far, so, depending on your paths, the game might break.

Besides that, to be able to be installed, this new android version needs you to delete the old one and that will lose all your saves. I need to investigate if there is a way around that, but that will take time. It didn't use to be like this.

Finally, I'll also better compress the images so the app is not too big. The file size is currently 1.7 gb, but that can be made smaller without much decrease in quality in a small screen.

So, I'd advise you to wait a couple days for that patch and have a smoother experience.

On the other hand, you'll pay the same, now or later, and you'll get the patch either way. So, if you want to get the current buggy version and play what you can, that's also an option.

Reactions: Mfka5

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
when is the public relase ?
O.5 hasn't even been released publicly, on Itch the demo only goes up to 0.3 so I doubt 0.6 is getting a free release anytime soon. Right now it just depends on how long it takes for one of the patrons to decide to drop the link here.
Might as well contain our impatience and leave the initial bughunting to the patrons and itch subscribers. That way with a bit of luck, whatever build makes it on here should be reasonable stable.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Might as well contain our impatience and leave the initial bughunting to the patrons and itch subscribers. That way with a bit of luck, whatever build makes it on here should be reasonable stable.
Yeah. Personally I'm really excited for it and definitely can't wait for the update to drop here. I hope the steam release gets sorted quick because I want to support the game just not through itch or patreon

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Nice update MrSilverLust As a Kim fan, I of course would've liked to have seen more of her, but what we got (particularly on the manly route which is my preference) was good stuff and I'm looking forward to how it develops.

A small point but noticed you didn't update the loveometer for her, it still says MC finds her interesting. I think she's earned an upgrade by now surely? (Don't know if you changed your mind after the below?

Keep up the great work!

Question about the loveometer: at the end of chapter 5, with Kim as biggest crush and cheating with her on manly path, the feelings status says you find her...interesting. Is that intentional? Feels like it should be at least attracted to.
Good point. I agree that it makes sense to upgrade that to something more appropriated.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i haven't had time to play it. Without spoiler, can i ask those who've played, so is it a good update compared to say, chapter 5?

Reactions: Anime slave
4.60 star(s) 166 Votes