MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I Thought itch were banning adult games have they changed there minds?
It's complicated. They never banned adult games, they banned some adult games. They haven't said much about the issue (probably because they can't) but they have neither banned adult games altogether, neither allowed anyone banned to go back to the platform (as far as I know).

I'm on the good side for now.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Don't stress. There were a few issues in the first version and he's just patched some of the bugs. It's totally worth it to wait.
Don't worry about me, I know what it's like to expect a game, commenting here is my way of de-stressing :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's complicated. They never banned adult games, they banned some adult games. They haven't said much about the issue (probably because they can't) but they have neither banned adult games altogether, neither allowed anyone banned to go back to the platform (as far as I know).

I'm on the good side for now.
Thanks for replying I read some devs have had there games taken of there so I was wondering what was going on over there.

7th_guest

Aug 31, 2020
Hey, MrSilverLust! Thanks for a wonderful game!
It seems the Skip option doesn't always work for me. Sometimes (more often than not) pressing Ctrl does nothing, but then it does browses through dialogs very quickly. The Tab key also doesn't help.
Version 0.6.1, was also the same with 0.5.1. Playing on Win10, Intel 12400F with GeForce 3600
Regards

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Hey, MrSilverLust! Thanks for a wonderful game!
It seems the Skip option doesn't always work for me. Sometimes (more often than not) pressing Ctrl does nothing, but then it does browses through dialogs very quickly. The Tab key also doesn't help.
Version 0.6.1, was also the same with 0.5.1. Playing on Win10, Intel 12400F with GeForce 3600
Regards
By default the skip option only skips already seen text. In the options, under "Skip" you can toggle ON or OFF "Unseen text". leave it toggled OFF and you should be able to always skip any dialogue. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Reactions: EndlessNights

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
It seems I will have to wait for someone to upload too, since the game that I bought still not available to me
WarriorSteel are you someone who received an itch key for previous updates? I am too (as in, I used to be a patreon subscriber and received an itch key for a previous update - july 2022 so whichever update that was). When I saw today that the update had been published on itch and read MrSilverLust s patreon post, I definitely interpreted the message as meaning that a new itch key would need to be sent to me in order to access the game:

MrSilverLust on Patreon said:
I've send the first batch of the itch keys.

Unfortunately, it seems that Gmail has a limit of 100 emails sent per day. I could only email half the people eligible for the key. The second half will be sent tomorrow Sorry for the inconvenient.

I'm not sure how many people hat will only get the key tomorrow aren't current patrons and are really waiting for the key. You can try to message me if you're one of these people and I'll send your key via PM.

Please understand that, if I get many messages, I won't be able to answer them all.
But I subsequently realised that the old key was still active, and can be used to download the latest update on itch, and (I presume) MrSilverLust is only sending these email keys to people who haven't received one in the past. So WarriorSteel I just wanted to ping you and say, if that's your circumstance too you can download the new update that way. And also to ping you MrSilverLust to say that if you can edit that patreon post to make it clear that people who have received the itch key for previous updates can use that previous email to download the latest one, that might prevent some confusion.

Haven't played the update yet, but really, really looking forward to it when I get the chance later today. Love the game + appreciate how you approach things (eg with regard to communication and discussion here etc etc etc).

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Just had an error, MrSilverLust . Attaching the txt. As far as I can see, it's just a typo, but I can't fix it myself, because UnRen was unable to decompile the rpyc script files.

This leak is an older version with a few game breaking bugs. It must have been leaked a day or two ago, but only now the moderators/uploaders promoted it.

That and other bugs have been fixed in version 0.6.1.
I think on discord there might still be a quick fix that non-patrons/itch buyers can download (0.6.0.5 or something) that fixed the game breaking stuff, but not the images.

Reactions: Don Sucio

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
This leak is an older version with a few game breaking bugs. It must have been leaked a day or two ago, but only now the moderators/uploaders promoted it.

That and other bugs have been fixed in version 0.6.1.
I think on discord there might still be a quick fix that non-patrons/itch buyers can download (0.6.0.5 or something) that fixed the game breaking stuff, but not the images.
Ok, then the links in the op were all updated with an outdated version (1,5h ago). Will check back at a later time then.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes