manlock

Aug 13, 2018
For me it is the sheer quality of the content he puts out.

In Patron he apologised for the lateness of this one and offered refunds but I don't want a refund or need an apology. I support him because he is a master of his craft and I enjoy his writing and game massively.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
For me it is the sheer quality of the content he puts out.

In Patron he apologised for the lateness of this one and offered refunds but I don't want a refund or need an apology. I support him because he is a master of his craft and I enjoy his writing and game massively.
Something very good about he is that he get to do hot dialogues between characters, the mayority of games i have played have hot sex secenes but the conversations are a little dead, in this game not only sex scenes are hot, even dialogues are... that´s a good don.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Replaying the last chapter at the moment to refresh my memory. So it coming out tonight would be great. Also usually when he can narrow it down to just a couple of days, he delivers around that time. So still positive it can come out tonight. Nevertheless that chapter seems to be even bigger than usual, which for me is around 3 hours of playing time per chapter before. So testing everything probably takes longer than usual too.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Dev on Discord said he still needs to finish soundtrack and sound effects, the end summary screen, and other small things. He said he's tired and will continue tomorrow.

With this in mind, I'd say don't expect the update for at least another 24 hours, considering he's probably going to be sleeping for the next 7 hours and has a number of tasks ahead of him.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
He needs to not push himself too hard and just chill.
Other than to his paying patrons, he doesn't really have obligations to any forums at all.

My comparison is with Deluca's Family dev. My idea of them is that they're pretty chill with the game development. And people who patron them still do so because the product is so good!

I mean Deluca Family latest gallery replay section hasn't work yet, last time i played it. And there's a shooting action section I wanted to replay and have been waiting for it since some time now.

The worst thing that could happen to these devs, for us players are them burning out. I would rather they just chill but finish the game than pushing too hard for updates and ended up getting burned out and cut the game development entirely.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Something very good about he is that he get to do hot dialogues between characters, the mayority of games i have played have hot sex secenes but the conversations are a little dead, in this game not only sex scenes are hot, even dialogues are... that´s a good don.
That's true, most games I play on F95 I skip the dialogue/story because it's just stale, like stale bread at dinner. So I just skip to the desert. It's not often I find a game where both the story and dialogue interest me, and this game is one of them.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
He needs to not push himself too hard and just chill.
Other than to his paying patrons, he doesn't really have obligations to any forums at all.
The worst thing that could happen to these devs, for us players are them burning out. I would rather they just chill but finish the game than pushing too hard for updates and ended up getting burned out and cut the game development entirely.
1000% agree. We must protect MrSilverLust at all costs.

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
A couple suggestions for Mr. Silverlust:

Take a break after the update, at least a Friday - Monday, or even a full week or two where you don't even look at the game. You achieved something, you earned it.

Second suggestion is for next patch, say absolutely nothing about a release date. Until the entire update runs from start to finish, don't say anything. Then say "update s coming in a couple days" and look for some bugs, or start a nice break.

Both of these will help manage burnout by reducing the pressure you're feeling from yourself and from us.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017

Take a break after the update, at least a Friday - Monday, or even a full week or two where you don't even look at the game. You achieved something, you earned it.

Second suggestion is for next patch, say absolutely nothing about a release date. Until the entire update runs from start to finish, don't say anything. Then say "update s coming in a couple days" and look for some bugs, or start a nice break.

Both of these will help manage burnout by reducing the pressure you're feeling from yourself and from us.
I would suggest simply saying what is done already and how much of work is left. That way people can roughly guess when the update is done, without the dev having to stress about an exact date.

Apr 28, 2020
I would suggest simply saying what is done already and how much of work is left. That way people can roughly guess when the update is done, without the dev having to stress about an exact date.
this option seems to be better, silence for many months can cause misunderstanding and if it is true for a long time people may decide that the project is abandoned

Reactions: Dickthunder

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021

It's okay. These times before release are always a bit more stressful, but I'm used to it. It doesn't botther me.

It will bother me way more if people don't like the update after waiting for so long. I'm afraid that, with all the options, literally everyone will think that their favorite LI didn't have enough screen time and be disappointed... And I feel like the hype was a bit bigger than normal, which is always a good way to be disappointed. So, I'm here lowering the expectations xD

It's crazy how I randomly remembered this game, checked it hadn't been updated for 6 months, and went to patreon to see the release happen that minute XD

That's nothing. You should have read what Yotanbamix wrote on the post I'm quoting. It seemed like the plot of Slumdog Millionaire.

That being said, it's mainly Jen, and everything that happens with her, that are incredibly similar to my own experience.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I'm afraid that, with all the options, literally everyone will think that their favorite LI didn't have enough screen time and be disappointed...
Double thanks man! Wasn't sure what I'd be doing tonight.
I'm downloading and opening a bottle of rhum... I'll drink some to your happiness!
Of course, I'll end the update thinking my girls didn't have enough screen time, but that's your merit.
Take care.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
It's okay. These times before release are always a bit more stressful, but I'm used to it. It doesn't botther me.

It will bother me way more if people don't like the update after waiting for so long. I'm afraid that, with all the options, literally everyone will think that their favorite LI didn't have enough screen time and be disappointed... And I feel like the hype was a bit bigger than normal, which is always a good way to be disappointed. So, I'm here lowering the expectations xD

That's nothing. You should have read what Yotanbamix wrote on the post I'm quoting. It seemed like the plot of Slumdog Millionaire.
Personally I like to explore all the paths, so I'll be glad anyway. And everytime there is Jen it's way too real for me, so even if she didn't have that much screen time, it would still have a great effect on me xD

Coincidences are truly wonderful. Makes you look into things more deeply, probably deeper than you should.
Indeed, I guess it magnifies my experience, and also makes me way more invested than I should be ^^'

I'm going to pour myself a nice glass of wine and enjoy this update, while being both super excited and nervous at the same time :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Disappointed? Your game is very good and it deserves several runs on different routes, such AVNs can be counted on the fingers. So everything will be ok, such criticism will probably only be from the Ctrl brigade that plays one route for lewds. :D

Reactions: EndlessNights
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes